Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (44611 Views)

Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 31, 2018
nawa oo, she just allowed herself to be used by the devil, just like her ancestor Eve................ manslaughter though.
Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by salt1: 1:24pm On May 31, 2018
He locked everywhere?
The man wanted to die.
And put the woman in trouble too
Wicked soul

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Wellets50(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2018
So she want use the knife to pin him down OK.madam straight to kirikiri....With hard labour.
Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Ojiofor: 1:26pm On May 31, 2018
Wahala dey o.
Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Respect55(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2018
Husbands are now endangered specie
Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 1:27pm On May 31, 2018
I believe her. I feel for the man mama cry

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Wellets50(m): 1:28pm On May 31, 2018
Ashabiolat:
Please follow this link to save Ashabi Olatinwo's life, currently in the hospital. Anything you have will count. Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/4530793/ghastly-motor-accident-help-save-soul
....May God heal her.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 1:28pm On May 31, 2018
donstan18:
I don't know them, but i somehow believe she killed him by mistake.

It's a pity his people won't tolerate such excuse.

RIP to the deceased.

Yea... There are some stories that when u read the elements of truth in it will touch u emotionally. I think i go wit u.

RIP to the Victim.
Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Ashabiolat: 1:30pm On May 31, 2018
Wellets50:
....May God heal her.
Amen.
Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by lormama: 1:30pm On May 31, 2018
She needs a good lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by salford1: 1:30pm On May 31, 2018
Poor thing. If she had walked out of the marriage, her kids would still have a father, and she won't end up in jail. She could still escape the arm of the law if she has a very good lawyer for the sake of her kids.

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Lemmejoor(m): 1:30pm On May 31, 2018
The number of times she stabbed him will determine if it was premeditated

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by kenzysmith: 1:30pm On May 31, 2018
The. Girl breast big shall

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 1:31pm On May 31, 2018
This man must have pushed his wife to that point. It's unfortunate she chose violence to retaliate.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:33pm On May 31, 2018
Death penalty for this ugly-hearted biƄch please
Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by imam07: 1:36pm On May 31, 2018
donstan18:

RIP to the deceased.
Mistake? She stabbed him when the man was doing nothing. Can your wife or girlfriend stab u while your eyes is on her? It is only man that says the truth when they kill their wife but women will always lie they are defending themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Xisnin(m): 1:36pm On May 31, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
The widespread slaughtering of men by women thesedays has become very alarming.
Men have overtaken women as primary victims domestic violence in modern world.

Why aren't pple talking about this
Where are the Chimammadas and other renowned and outspoken feminists? Why aren't they talking for godsake?
People aren't talking about it because they use their brain and realised that antecedents is more important than death in
evaluating these cases. And it is more likely that the woman is the victim in this case.
Don't expect people to start talking because you said so, when the real victims start coming out, people will start talking!

1 Like

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by bikefab(m): 1:37pm On May 31, 2018
What a pity
Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by imam07: 1:38pm On May 31, 2018
Shalomc:

Still manslaughter.
Will u call that manslaughter if he is your brother.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Xisnin(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2018
imam07:
Mistake? She stabbed him when the man was doing nothing. Can your wife or girlfriend stab u while your eyes is on her? It is only man that says the truth when they kill their wife but women will always lie they are defending themselves.
You type like a kid, nobody get stabbed while doing nothing unless the assailant is mentally unstable.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by shaklisco(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2018
viqueta:
With a very good lawyer and neighbors as witness,she may have a soft landing
like how many years?
Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:39pm On May 31, 2018
dominique:
She should have left when she was advised to, she stupidly stayed because of the kids. Now her husband is dead and she's about to go to jail, what will become of those kids?

A good lawyer should be able to get her off the hook on grounds of self defense or diminished responsibility.

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 31, 2018
dominique:
She should have left when she was advised to, she stupidly stayed because of the kids. Now her husband is dead and she's about to go to jail, what will become of those kids?

If she can get a good lawyer and her neighbors to testify about previous acts of violence by the husband, she stands a chance at freedom. But knowing Nigerians nobody will want to testify against a dead man.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by fucktoto: 1:40pm On May 31, 2018
avoid women who don't hesitate using weapons when they're angry. they're potential killers.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 31, 2018
Husband of your youth! Leave! Run! They won't listen.. Abeg make I go sell my kaya
Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by omoelerin1: 1:42pm On May 31, 2018
donstan18:

RIP to the deceased.
This case is gone beyond the people of the deceased. It is the government that she offends now.
Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by viqueta(m): 1:43pm On May 31, 2018
shaklisco:
like how many years?
Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Radicalface: 1:46pm On May 31, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
If you marry for love or any reason when such reasons has expired in the marriage please take a walk don't think of what the society will say.

Gbam!!! like Gbam again and again and again!!!

1 Like

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Abeyjide: 1:49pm On May 31, 2018
devil in human body

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive / Man Caught After Concealing Stolen Live Chicken In His Trouser. Photos / Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.