Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Frank Lampard Appointed As Derby County Manager - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Frank Lampard Appointed As Derby County Manager (238 Views)

Frank Lampard Purchases 209 Beers,75 Jagermeisters, 65 Vodka For His Team / Derby County Signs Ashley Cole (Photos) / Frank Lampard Appointed As Derby’s Manager On Three-year Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frank Lampard Appointed As Derby County Manager by Colossusgist(m): 11:50am On May 31, 2018
Derby County has appointed ex-Chelsea and England midfielder Frank Lampard as their new manager on a three-year deal. Lampard, taking on his first managerial role, was one of 20 applicants for the job and becomes Derby’s seventh appointment in just over three years.

He replaces Gary Rowett as boss of the Championship club after he left to take charge at Stoke City.

The 39-year-old, capped 106 times by England, made 649 appearances for Chelsea and is their record goalscorer.

Derby finished sixth in the second tier last season but lost in the play-off semi-finals to Fulham and have been without a manager since Rowett’s departure on 22 May.

“I’ve always wanted to manage a club with a big tradition and history like Derby County, so this is a huge opportunity,” said Lampard.

“I have spent considerable time discussing the role and the club’s objectives with the chairman and board members.

read more - http://www.colossusgists.com/2018/05/frank-lampard-appointed-as-derby-county.html

Re: Frank Lampard Appointed As Derby County Manager by dkronicle(m): 11:59am On May 31, 2018
Hmm i love frank lampard, especially in play station 1. But i hate when he was feature in any match to play against united. I wish him well with his new endeavors

(1) (Reply)

Https://www.talkingpoint360.com/british-media-killed-my-world-cup-dream-ibrahimo / Rugby Africa Gold Cup Kicks Off African Rugby World Cup Qualification / Lack Of Converting Chances Through Set Pieces By Super Eagle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.