Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo (5656 Views)

Funali Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo With A Threatening Letter / Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by Gift52(m): 4:30am On Feb 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by MoxxxxO123(m): 5:11am On Feb 06, 2020
God will continuously spoil the craft of the wicked against the peace in Nigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by AbuMaryam1(m): 5:22am On Feb 06, 2020
I pity his congregation if they can fall into this craft. My one question is, why Fulani didnt established caliphates in most of the countries where they are dominant but Nigeria? This has some political scores to settle with Fulani am sure. And the way he is talking about Fulani always as if there are no Fulani Christians in Nigeria and other part of the world. I'm tired of this cone man.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by clevvermind(m): 5:48am On Feb 06, 2020
MoxxxxO123:
God will continuously spoil the craft of the wicked against the peace in Nigeria
Amen

3 Likes

Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by clevvermind(m): 5:50am On Feb 06, 2020
Anyone sponsoring evil in Nigeria will pay with his life and generations.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by karbarsar(m): 5:57am On Feb 06, 2020
Hmmm... Follow me in Instagram@Suplexinthecity
Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by gaetano: 6:10am On Feb 06, 2020
They are praying lol grin grin. Instead of everyone to be outraged and take the streets for the de-amalgamation of the country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by meavox: 6:15am On Feb 06, 2020
gaetano:
They are praying lol grin grin. Instead of everyone to be outraged and take the streets for the de-amalgamation of the country.

GBAM!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by segebase(m): 6:38am On Feb 06, 2020
Prayers not needed but action

1 Like

Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by ChoCho54(f): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2020
karbarsar:
Hmmm... Follow me in Instagram@Suplexinthecity
You Paul heyman or the Brock himself?
Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by Comedian2019: 7:57am On Feb 06, 2020
Share waste of precious time. Instead of voting out those evil men in power, including there 2IC pastor, they're saying one useless prayer.
Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by Stalwert: 8:11am On Feb 06, 2020
AbuMaryam1:
I pity his congregation if they can fall into this craft. My one question is, why Fulani didnt established caliphates in most of the countries where they are dominant but Nigeria? This has some political scores to settle with Fulani am sure. And the way he is talking about Fulani always as if there are no Fulani Christians in Nigeria and other part of the world. I'm tired of this cone man.

The same that loves Atiku a Fulani Herdsman, but hate other Fulani. The irony of these people thinking is unfathomable, you hate Fulani but will vote a Fulani, that is a racally thief.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by psp2pc(m): 8:14am On Feb 06, 2020
Prayer solves nothing.
Action does..
Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by austinsmat(m): 8:27am On Feb 06, 2020
Prayer is good but early Christians don't depends only on prayer because prayer without work is useless, since jihads is coming are we Christian prepared for coming jihad? where is our Knight crusaders, if not manners will not fall from sky again,

2 Likes

Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by Ojiofor: 8:49am On Feb 06, 2020
Stalwert:

The same that loves Atiku a Fulani Herdsman, but hate other Fulani. The irony of these people thinking is unfathomable, you hate Fulani but will vote a Fulani, that is a racially thief.

Are you referring to your brother Oyedikpo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by Valkrie: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2020
MoxxxxO123:

Dey there dey wait for God till dem carry your head do suya..!!

Better go and get yourself armed to the teeth..!!
Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2020
Fake pastor oyedepo
Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by Bigflamie(m): 10:24am On Feb 06, 2020
Where did they reply him in the video, Oyedepo quoted them and also prayed against them. I think we should match it with action by disintegrating the country.

Fulani, will still win the upcoming general election and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Only to start ranting on media.

1 Like

Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by Perkins2018: 10:32am On Feb 06, 2020
Ojiofor:

Are you referring to your brother Oyedikpo?

He is referring to you igbos that abandoned Biafra for a Fulani thief.
Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by Chuks1978: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2020
This is an old message..it was in 2017. Please always do due diligence before posting any thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by Ojiofor: 10:51am On Feb 06, 2020
Perkins2018:

He is referring to you igbos that abandoned Biafra for a Fulani thief.

How can he leave the wailing Yoruba man of God to be referring to Igbos?
Is he insane?

1 Like

Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by Perkins2018: 10:59am On Feb 06, 2020
Ojiofor:

Is he insane?

He is only pitying your lives. You hate Fulanis but lick atiku’s butt.
Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by kellight(m): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2020
The rate and pace at which bad news is going in Nigeria is very very alarming
Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by Chuks1978: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2020
This news is as far back as 2017..... Please always verify before posting here.....stop the tension
Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by Ojiofor: 11:34am On Feb 06, 2020
Perkins2018:

He is only pitying your lives. You hate Fulanis but lick atiku’s butt.

Why is he crying his ass off. Lwkmd.

1 Like

Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by Ddy(m): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
AbuMaryam1:

if u Eva support killings in Nigeria,may ur generation be wiped out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by Tochi3(m): 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ojiofor:

Is he insane?
Lol. grin grin
Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by Roon9(m): 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
God help Nigeria!
Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by Ooap(m): 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
Why disturbing people with an expired news?
Re: Shocking � - Fulani Herdsmen Replies Bishop Oyedepo by Blackking98(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
Yes it's good to pray. But still, after prayer will we just sit down and wait for angels to come down and fight for us. Even in the Bible most times after the Israelites consulted God, they picked up their arm's and went into battle with God seeing them through. Nigerian Christian's are really annoying me. We can't just be sitting down

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayemi Inaugurates Judicial Panel On Police Brutality / Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) / EFCC Tenders Evidence Against Ramalan Yero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.