Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) (2258 Views)

My Kind Of Relationship Goal / Lady & Her Man Press Each Other Private Part Publicly,says Its Relationship Goal / Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 01, 2018
Elder001:

you replied a dumb and irresponsible kid.
I was surprised at her qquestion. in Nigeria for example there are ladies who request for house rent from their boyfriends who they're not married or even living with... so if they didn't have boyfriends they wouldn't have been able to pay their house rents right?.

Well.. most ladies are very greedy.
How on earth do you expect a kid to be responsible? And your type passed English classes. I'm not here to suck your smelly cock, so my comment still stands. Op should have thought of all that comes with having an extra person on his space before asking her to move in with him.
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 01, 2018
RichlyOBS:
because that place is the closest to my working place.... Also with her

and she was paying for her own rent before now.... She is just a greedy being.... I pray i dont end up with someone like this

1 Like

Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 01, 2018
kimbraa:
How on earth do you expect a kid to be responsible? And your type passed English classes. I'm not here to suck your smelly cock, so my comment still stands. Op should have thought of all that comes with having an extra person on his space before asking her to move in with him.

Grow up.

1 Like

Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 01, 2018
A Hypocrite is worse than a sinner -DINO MELAYE
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 01, 2018
Send the bitch out, go live at a room apartment yourself!
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 01, 2018
Elder001:

Grow up.
So that my opinion doesn't align with yours, I need growing up? You seem to need it the most.
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by SilentBang(m): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2018
kimbraa:
He should have thought of the increment in bills before asking her to move in with him but I'm sure at the time, he was thinking with his dick 'cause he would have a free pussy to fùck at will.

Biko just shut up, busy talking rubbish.
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by gameboy55: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2018
kimbraa:
He should have thought of the increment in bills before asking her to move in with him but I'm sure at the time, he was thinking with his dick 'cause he would have a free pussy to fùck at will.

look at urself. anyways, mumu na mumu, ur case sef na straigt mumu u be.
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by seunny4lif(m): 8:11am On Jun 01, 2018
She is craze
That's why some people don't like dating Nigeria women cos they don't like supporting their men.
All the white ladies I know contributed to my house rent.
Go out on a date with white lady and she will still pay for herself and you paid for yourself.
But a Nigerian lady?
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by shaybebaby(f): 9:03am On Jun 01, 2018
kimbraa:

Honey boo, the west isn't like your village or indeed Nigeria. It works differently here so if you don't know how it works, ask rather spew Asinine opinions.

Rent is major expense that takes a good proportion of incomes here. Pray tell, if the lady wasn't in a relationship, wouldn't she be paying rent for a place of her own? Or would she sleep on the streets because she is not allowed to responsibility for her own needs?

If she was a sane human being, she would figure out that sharing a space with someone means halving the bills she would pay by herself so she and the person would have more disposable income.

But no, the leech realises she has it good by going along for a free ride where it costs her nothing.

I blame op because it shows his faulty reasoning (how can he allow such a parasite into his life).

@op, if she cannot contribute to bills EQUALLY, kick the bitch out.
There is no need for you to move out to a cheaper place. You mentioned that it is a 3 bed apartment. Find/ advertise for two housemates (rent out the remaining two rooms), if the total outgoing is 500euros, you can charge between 150 to 250 for each room depending on the going rate for room rentals in your area.

If you get the upper limit (250), happy days! You would effectively be living rent free and if its the lower limit, then you have reduced your outgoings by 300 euros.

I hope this has given you pause for thought, the space she is occupying is effectively making you lose 300 to 500 euros.

Lastly, next time when choosing friendships or partners, if they are taking more from your life than they are adding, you need to show such people the door. The people in your life have to contribute positively overall.

4 Likes

Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by shaybebaby(f): 9:07am On Jun 01, 2018
seunny4lif:
She is craze
That's why some people don't like dating Nigeria women cos they don't like supporting their men.
All the white ladies I know contributed to my house rent.
Go out on a date with white lady and she will still pay for herself and you paid for yourself.
But a Nigerian lady?
I guess his is where you guys shoot yourselves in the foot by hating on feminist.

Feminists believe in equal rights and responsibility and as such would gladly pay their fair share for the collective good of the relationship.

This is what you get in your agitation for "submissive" women. Oh yes she is submissive, but you also get a liability in its entirety.

I'm sorry but you can't eat your cake and have it. Choose one.

2 Likes

Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Lobster919: 9:12am On Jun 01, 2018
LivingFree:
You are not wrong to ask... I'm shocked she didn't offer to put something towards the house. Ps it's 'our' bills when two people live together, whether there's a sexual relationship involved or NOT!

Op, drop that parasite and get yourself a human being angry

The most intelligent female opinion thus far.
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by shaybebaby(f): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2018
RichlyOBS:
Good day ladies and gentlemen... My name's Richly living in Italy I'm living in 3bedroom flat apartment with my Girlfriend and I have a job which salary is 700Euro.. My house rent and all the bill (light,gas and Water) cost 455Euro some months and 505Euro for some months...

My Girlfriend receive 800Euro per month..
I called my Girlfriend to talk yesterday evening and I asked her politely!!! "Babe now that we are living together please try to support me with the bills every 2months"!!

She said!!! "I can't ooo, I have so many things to do with money ooo, you're the man of the house ooo, If you can't take care of me tell me now ooo, I have families oo, and I don't use light because I'm not always at home...

Since yesterday I'm still thinking of what to do.... I want to let her go because she can't be living with me Since 5months now without contributing and she's working... Only the bills I asked her to pay for, and it's not even up to 150Euro, she refused... I told my best friend the story and he insulted me for asking my Girlfriend to share the house rent with me...

Is it bad for a girl to share house rent with her boyfriend? Am I wrong for asking?
Oh and I read one of your previous posts about renting out one of the rooms to your girlfriends cousin. What happened there?

Try to find blokes this time around.

Also, going through your topics, seems like this could simply be super story but I have dropped my two cents regardless. angry
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Lobster919: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2018
kimbraa:
Then he should send her out, it's that simple.
This should have been your first opinion. Then you can advise him with that your (initial first opinion) to look for a more affordable apartment.

Have a great day ma smiley
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 01, 2018
RichlyOBS:
Good day ladies and gentlemen... My name's Richly living in Italy I'm living in 3bedroom flat apartment with my Girlfriend and I have a job which salary is 700Euro.. My house rent and all the bill (light,gas and Water) cost 455Euro some months and 505Euro for some months...

My Girlfriend receive 800Euro per month..
I called my Girlfriend to talk yesterday evening and I asked her politely!!! "Babe now that we are living together please try to support me with the bills every 2months"!!

She said!!! "I can't ooo, I have so many things to do with money ooo, you're the man of the house ooo, If you can't take care of me tell me now ooo, I have families oo, and I don't use light because I'm not always at home...

Since yesterday I'm still thinking of what to do.... I want to let her go because she can't be living with me Since 5months now without contributing and she's working... Only the bills I asked her to pay for, and it's not even up to 150Euro, she refused... I told my best friend the story and he insulted me for asking my Girlfriend to share the house rent with me...

Is it bad for a girl to share house rent with her boyfriend? Am I wrong for asking?
you need to move to a one room apartment and leave that girl.
Abeg, Europe is not your father's land you don't need to live comfortably. Just let her go and hustle more save more money so can do something meaningful for your family and secure your life after Europe.
Try to invest here in Nigeria. You don't even need a girl as at now.
I too go trust my uromi brothers, dem for don drive that girl tey tey.

I'm planning to come to Europe next year, can you suggest a good country for me?
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 01, 2018
shaybebaby:

[s] Honey boo, the west isn't like your village or indeed Nigeria. It works differently here so if you don't know how it works, ask rather spew Asinine opinions. [/s]

Rent is major expense that takes a good proportion of incomes here. Pray tell, if the lady wasn't in a relationship, wouldn't she be paying rent for a place of her own? Or would she sleep on the streets because she is not allowed to responsibility for her own needs?

If she was a sane human being, she would figure out that sharing a space with someone means halving the bills she would pay by herself so she and the person would have more disposable income.

But no, the leech realises she has it good by going along for a free ride where it costs her nothing.

I blame op because it shows his faulty reasoning (how can he allow such a parasite into his life).

There is no need for you to move out to a cheaper place. You mentioned that it is a 3 bed apartment. Find/ advertise for two housemates (rent out the remaining two rooms), if the total outgoing is 500euros, you can charge between 150 to 250 for each room depending on the going rate for room rentals in your area.

If you get the upper limit (250), happy days! You would effectively be living rent free and if its the lower limit, then you have reduced your outgoings by 300 euros.

I hope this has given you pause for thought, the space she is occupying is effectively making you lose 300 to 500 euros.

Lastly, next time when choosing friendships or partners, if they are taking more from your life than they are adding, you need to show such people the door. The people in your life have to contribute positively overall.
You're way more stupid than I thought. So, were you told that in my village or in Nigeria people don't pay bills or should be irrational before taking major decisions? My point was, he should have thought of all these before showing her the door to his apartment. That's what any reasonable person would do whether in the West or any where in the world and if they feel they can't have another head around, they discuss whether the person would be making contributions or not and have it as an agreement. You don't agree to accommodate someone for free and suddenly realise they should pay bills with you.

And do me a favour, no more mentions.
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by festwiz(m): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2018
shaybebaby:

Honey boo, the west isn't like your village or indeed Nigeria. It works differently here so if you don't know how it works, ask rather spew Asinine opinions.

DAMN!
Where do i sign? #MassiveRespect

1 Like

Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by shaybebaby(f): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2018
festwiz:

DAMN!
Where do i sign? #MassiveRespect
kiss
Morning hun.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Prepares Meal In The Kitchen In Pre-wedding Photos / Make 4000 Naira Weekly / Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.