Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,806 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

President Buhari Has Signed "Not To Young To Run" Bill - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Has Signed "Not To Young To Run" Bill (19886 Views)

Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People / Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill / Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Has Signed "Not To Young To Run" Bill by asawanathegreat(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2018
hisinkship:

I am that young youth that will become the President of Nigeria because God has trained me for 14 painstaking years. God told me who is to clock 33 in November that He will steer up Buhari to reduce the age of Presidency to 30 in order, for his will to be manifested, but ...

Read my post of why God wants me to become President of Nigeria posted about a 2 weeks ago only with the hope that God will make this Buhari part come to pass as He had spoken.

https://www.nairaland.com/4518571/why-god-says-must-president

I am personally behind u.
Re: President Buhari Has Signed "Not To Young To Run" Bill by hisinkship(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2018
asawanathegreat:
I am personally behind u.

If so kindly reach me there is a Silently Arranged Revolution going on

WhatsApp me on
081-7922-1947
Re: President Buhari Has Signed "Not To Young To Run" Bill by Oxalic(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2018
He has no option.
Re: President Buhari Has Signed "Not To Young To Run" Bill by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 01, 2018
ztar:
Now a 31yrs old Nigerian can contest for a governorship seat but cant apply for federal government job.... it's okay...

lmao.. useless country
Re: President Buhari Has Signed "Not To Young To Run" Bill by asawanathegreat(m): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2018
hisinkship:

If so kindly reach me there is a Silently Arranged Revolution going on

WhatsApp me on
081-7922-1947

is alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Announces The Funeral Of Dino Melaye's Mother At Senate Meeting / Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials / Niger-Delta Avengers Bombings Affect Budget 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.