Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures (79633 Views)

What Is This On My Brother's Skin? (Pictures) / Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) / Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:47pm On May 31, 2018
ExAngel007:
hmmm

but where is she urinating from?

Do you urinate from your vagina or urethra
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by deolurexy1(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Will the vagina be able to cuum and squirrt like my own?
Just the smell part
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by Oreofepeters: 3:47pm On May 31, 2018
What is the usefulness of a girl without vagina?

oh I forgot she has mouth and @nal
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by lilyheaven: 3:47pm On May 31, 2018
Were are they
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 31, 2018
woow
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by fuckpro: 3:48pm On May 31, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Chaaaii.. Her NUNU tank will smell like a rotten fish sha cheesy

SCIENCE always amaze me ooo kiss kiss kiss but why the hell they used fish skin? cry
because when you leave yours for a day it smells fishy hence the inspiration

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by SoapQueen(f): 3:49pm On May 31, 2018
lilyheaven:
There's womb and ovaries but no vagina. Is a congenital malformation.. Have you seen a baby without anus?
Read very well.

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by soldadoe(m): 3:50pm On May 31, 2018
I dnt even know what to say! Our creator understands us more better...abi whats this again sef shocked
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by ExAngel007(f): 3:50pm On May 31, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Do you urinate from your vagina or urethra
sir,
I thought everything was covered
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 31, 2018
EFCC will soon come for you.
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by Heemcelph: 3:51pm On May 31, 2018
When I saw "pictures" I was hoping it's pictures of the newly formed vagina. I for know say na this kind picture shey I for no kukuma click am.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by efemena5050(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

purple cow
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by lilyheaven: 3:56pm On May 31, 2018
grin grin
I think I need eye glass.
Thanks.
But why giving her only vagina, they can do reproductive transplant for her.
SoapQueen:

Read very well.
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by Spidermon: 3:58pm On May 31, 2018
dynicks:
just cus she wants to have a taste of what a D...k feels like..

meanwhile, this is how the first guy she would present d honour of drilling d hole first, would stare, scan, analyse and visualise d package first before pouncing on it.....

Nigga would be like : damn! o mehn da sh...i..t is real....

Hope I sounded like NWAMAIKPE? grin

No, you dont sound stupid enough
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by tunary(m): 4:00pm On May 31, 2018
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 4:01pm On May 31, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

SCIENCE always amaze me ooo kiss kiss kiss but why the hell they used fish skin? cry
...like yours doesn't
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by nabegibeg: 4:01pm On May 31, 2018
ViaFast:
@APROKOGIRL

A 23-year-old university student who was born without a vagina, has become the first in the world to undergo pioneering surgery that constructed a new vaginal canal out of fish skin.

According to Mirror, the operation took place at the Federal University of Ceara (UFC), Brazil. The girl was diagnosed in her teens with having no cervix, uterus, ovaries or womb.

Jucilene Marinho has now spoken for the first time and talked about how the revolutionary operation using skin of the tilapia fish has changed her life and allowed her to have sex for the first time.

The unorthodox treatment, which was led by gynaecologist, Dr Leonardo Bezerra, is faster, cheaper and less aggressive than the conventional method used for sufferers of Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser (MRKH).

The revolutionary treatment involves opening a space between the vagina and anus and inserting a tubular mould lined with the skin of the freshwater fish.

Once in contact with the patient’s body, tilapia skin acts like stem cells and is absorbed and transformed into cellular tissue forming the walls of the canal, similar to that of an actual vagina. .
Before being used, the fish skin undergoes a special cleaning and sterilisation process in the lab followed by irradiation to kill viruses. .
The process removes all the scales and fish smell and results in a light-coloured gel dressing that can be stored for up to two years in refrigerated sterile packaging. 

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/9312/lady-born-without-vagina-has-one-made-out-of-fish-skin-pictures/

Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by dynicks(m): 4:02pm On May 31, 2018
Spidermon:

No, you dont sound stupid enough
lol....nwamaikpe be staring at u from a distance like...

Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 31, 2018
Impressive.
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by Tobycharles: 4:07pm On May 31, 2018
dynicks:
just cus she wants to have a taste of what a D...k feels like..

meanwhile, this is how the first guy she would present d honour of drilling d hole first, would stare, scan, analyse and visualise d package first before pouncing on it.....

Nigga would be like : damn! o mehn da sh...i..t is real....

Hope I sounded like NWAMAIKPE? grin

Nope...

More like an impostor
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 4:08pm On May 31, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

so you have a vagina.. okay picture or we don't believe it
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:09pm On May 31, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:
...like yours doesn't

With that pregnant nose in ur DP... u can surely smell ur nebo fish tank even she's 5km away... lipsrsealed

Mtccxheew
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 31, 2018
ExAngel007:
hmmm

but where is she urinating from?

Vagina was never meant for urinating. She probably has a urethral opening.
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by DabuIIIT: 4:14pm On May 31, 2018
What do we call this now,fishtowtow or towtowfish? grin
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by AceRoyal: 4:18pm On May 31, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked
NwaAmaikpe will be the best person to answer that! grin
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by madgoat(m): 4:18pm On May 31, 2018
Wow... I would love to straff someone with fish skin vagina. Just thinking of it turns me on kiss
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by madgoat(m): 4:22pm On May 31, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

angry angry angry just trying to imagine how yours smells. It takes one to know one.
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 4:29pm On May 31, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

With that pregnant nose in ur DP... u can surely smell ur nebo fish tank even she's 5km away... lipsrsealed

Mtccxheew
lol .. see painment ... but you just called someone else own rotten.. the same nose I use to smell yours
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by asawanathegreat(m): 4:29pm On May 31, 2018
Oboy doctors they try sha
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by Kingsuo: 4:34pm On May 31, 2018
Riversides2003:
Fish skin bawo?fish skin fit hiss if it receives heavy pounding? If he no be panadol he no fit be like panadol. Kudos the the doctors though.

Tilapia fish go soon start to scare for market now as it has been scientifically proven to be useful in the other room.
Imagine,I can't come and be strafing mammy water na
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by UEDIBO: 4:39pm On May 31, 2018
I don't understand
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by Jethrolite(m): 4:44pm On May 31, 2018
SoapQueen:
How does she menstruate? Ovulate?

Modified : She can't do the above because she has no womb or ovaries.

Chineke God!
Google and be sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine / Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.