Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures (79627 Views)

What Is This On My Brother's Skin? (Pictures) / Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) / Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by JULI3BAE: 4:45pm On May 31, 2018
soon we will hear dat girls av started fixing new fish virginals for reasons know to dem nd i wee jt be watching grin grin grin
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by JULI3BAE: 4:49pm On May 31, 2018
soon we will hear that girls av started fixing new fish virginals for reasons known to dem nd i wee jt be watching grin grin grin
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:00pm On May 31, 2018
ExAngel007:

sir,

I thought everything was covered

Only that she lacks a vagina...
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by philGeo(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2018
lovelylad:
someone can now be edited anyhow.
No kill me with laugh please.
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by seanmozilla: 5:09pm On May 31, 2018
ViaFast:
@APROKOGIRL

A 23-year-old university student who was born without a vagina, has become the first in the world to undergo pioneering surgery that constructed a new vaginal canal out of fish skin.

According to Mirror, the operation took place at the Federal University of Ceara (UFC), Brazil. The girl was diagnosed in her teens with having no cervix, uterus, ovaries or womb.

Jucilene Marinho has now spoken for the first time and talked about how the revolutionary operation using skin of the tilapia fish has changed her life and allowed her to have sex for the first time.

The unorthodox treatment, which was led by gynaecologist, Dr Leonardo Bezerra, is faster, cheaper and less aggressive than the conventional method used for sufferers of Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser (MRKH).

The revolutionary treatment involves opening a space between the vagina and anus and inserting a tubular mould lined with the skin of the freshwater fish.

Once in contact with the patient’s body, tilapia skin acts like stem cells and is absorbed and transformed into cellular tissue forming the walls of the canal, similar to that of an actual vagina. .
Before being used, the fish skin undergoes a special cleaning and sterilisation process in the lab followed by irradiation to kill viruses. .
The process removes all the scales and fish smell and results in a light-coloured gel dressing that can be stored for up to two years in refrigerated sterile packaging. 

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/9312/lady-born-without-vagina-has-one-made-out-of-fish-skin-pictures/

They call it ''LAKIRIBOTO'' in yorubaland. If you know, you know
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:10pm On May 31, 2018
SoapQueen:
How does she menstruate? Ovulate?

Modified : She can't do the above because she has no womb or ovaries.

Chineke God!
this ovulate and menstruate u just mention is irritating,abhorrent to the core women can b disgusting sometimes time if one think of this two thing u talk about
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by Pelsmic: 5:12pm On May 31, 2018
Amazing
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 31, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Chaaaii.. Her NUNU tank will smell like a rotten fish sha cheesy

SCIENCE always amaze me ooo kiss kiss kiss but why the hell they used fish skin? cry
Did u read the post?
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by Ryocaj(m): 5:13pm On May 31, 2018
grin
lol
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by abumoney(m): 5:36pm On May 31, 2018
Who go be b d 1st 2 test run am?
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by theapeman4: 5:48pm On May 31, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Chaaaii.. Her NUNU tank will smell like a rotten fish sha cheesy

SCIENCE always amaze me ooo kiss kiss kiss but why the hell they used fish skin? cry
because women have fish brain
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 31, 2018
well.. all vaginas smells like fish Anyway, makes me wonder the Origin of vagina undecided it must be all that Tilapia.
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 31, 2018
what kinda creature would the vagina be?
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by SniperSmurf(m): 6:45pm On May 31, 2018
Lol at the comments cheesy

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by sprints1: 7:05pm On May 31, 2018
I hope it is not eja kote they use that fish get scaly bone die
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 31, 2018
mytime24:
For those people who helped my parents to catch me whenever they wanted to beat me,
How market angry
How is life in Police and security industry
Naughty child.
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by dadark: 7:26pm On May 31, 2018
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 31, 2018
So where is the vagina? Picture of...... And the vagina or i don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by nwaimoroseyaho: 8:13pm On May 31, 2018
Actually bobrisky should be notified asap.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by enimooko: 9:51pm On May 31, 2018
soon some perverts will say a new movement has been born...mtchewwwww
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by Okiajnr(m): 10:01pm On May 31, 2018
girl: honey am Hot
boyfriend : dear you know I don't eat fish

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by joepentwo(m): 10:07pm On May 31, 2018
Sex doll in human body
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by ichito(m): 10:36pm On May 31, 2018
Guy u don off me
lovelylad:
someone can now be edited anyhow.

Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by HashtagMoniker(m): 10:36pm On May 31, 2018
Lol. All these so that she can be finally disvirgined finally conji nah bastard���
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by lovelylad: 10:56pm On May 31, 2018
ichito:
Guy u don off me
wat do yu mean i off you

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by AceDomino(m): 11:05pm On May 31, 2018
Where's the goddamn vagina Bai?
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by Odogwuskido(m): 11:12pm On May 31, 2018
ExAngel007:
hmmm

but where is she urinating from?
From the urethra opening. Quite different from vagina opening. Btw.... Do you urinate from your vagina?
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by Saff(f): 12:35am On Jun 01, 2018
Earthbound:

Naughty child.
happy birthday smiley
Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by sirusX(m): 1:21am On Jun 01, 2018
abumoney:
Who go be b d 1st 2 test run am?

Jucilene Marinho has now spoken for the first time and talked about how the revolutionary operation using skin of the tilapia fish has changed her life and allowed her to have sex for the first time

No time to waste time....sampling don commence

Looking on the bright side...it can be repackaged and obometer reset to zero for new user shocked

Re: Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures by iamtardey: 2:17am On Jun 01, 2018
if i Bleep her.. does that mean I'm fucking a fish? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine / Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.