Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (129891 Views)

Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? / UAE Lifts Travel Restrictions On Nigeria, 11 Other African Countries / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by JWTheocracy1: 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
cutieme:
how much is cfa to naira Now?
you're in Cotonou right? I think is around 1000cfa to 620naira.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by JWTheocracy1: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lookandlaugh:

Good day sir,if you don't mind,i don't mind partnering with you in terms of doing export business together,i mean getting some goods you think is selling in Abidjan from Nigeria to you over there in Abidjan.
So you can let me know what you think about that.

Which business do you have the idea? So many things sells here
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Corroro: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
nice one, will have to visit some of those places, then my FCMB mastercard will really come in handy.
bedspread:
If u are privileged to visit some of these African Nations u will understand that Nigeria is cursed with Wicked and Wrong Leadership...

A Lot of these Nations Hv gone beyond Power issues... u hardly see power go off..

I hv visited Nairobi , Tazania and Ethiopia...

As Poor as Tazania is, You hardly see power Go off... I remember my first time der I traveled with a Torch light thinking it was Lagos, Nigeria... Only for my host to Laugh seriously at me.....

A visit to Zanzibar, Tazania and you will feel u re in the USA or Europe...

Great 5 star Hotels and very Affordable

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by cutieme(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
JWTheocracy1:
you're in Cotonou right? I think is around 1000cfa to 620naira.
I asked because I am sensitive to the fact that we are being cheated here.Today,i was told it's 1000 cfa to N600.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Philistine(m): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by JWTheocracy1: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
cutieme:
I asked because I am sensitive to the fact that we are being cheated here.Today,i was told it's 1000 cfa to N600.

Same here... Where are you exactly? Cotonou or Lome?
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by cutieme(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
JWTheocracy1:

Same here... Where are you exactly? Cotonou or Lome?
The former.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Lookandlaugh: 1:02am On Jul 03, 2018
JWTheocracy1:

I'don't have the idea of what sells over there,that is why i'm asking you,if you have the idea of the things that sells over there sir,if you don't mind shearing it,and working with you,since you are on ground in Abidjan.
Which business do you have the idea? So many things sells here
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Lookandlaugh: 1:04am On Jul 03, 2018
I'don't have the idea of what sells over there,that is why i'm asking you,if you have the idea of the things that sells over there sir,if you don't mind shearing it,and working with you,since you are on ground in Abidjan.

Which business do you have the idea? So many things sells here [/quote]
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Rupect: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2018
please I need a comprehensive guide on establishing an Auto parts business in Liberia. The shop rent,capital and how lucrative is it. Any disturbance from indigenous people of Liberia. Any permit? And so on. Thanks

(quote author=Lonestar124 post=68475820]3us charge for 100us.

I wish I can bro.[/quote]
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Chuksmonika(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
Any Nigerian in burkina faso,bobo-dioulasso to be precise
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by cutieme(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
They will come out soon,don't worry.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Chuksmonika(m): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
Wana meet some1,if possible,b4 i leave
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by gamaliel9: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
Chuksmonika:
Any Nigerian in burkina faso,bobo-dioulasso to be precise

Why did go there ? Tourism? How is the place?
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Chuksmonika(m): 6:03am On Jul 06, 2018
gamaliel9:

Why did go there ? Tourism? How is the place?
lovely bro....just for tourism
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by ajaymina(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Any Nigerian living in Lagos please holla...

Stay away from Substances bros! Lolss

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by papapp: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hello all, anyone living in Mombasa?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by peterspp(m): 3:54am On Jul 18, 2018
Nice trend! I just got my international passport,but am looking for a good valued Africa country to disvirgine it. And maybe seeing better opportunities too before I come back.
Between Botswana, Gambia, Liberia, ... Which of them is gud more better.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 18, 2018
peterspp:
Nice trend! I just got my international passport,but am looking for a good valued Africa country to disvirgine it. And maybe seeing better opportunities too before I come back.
Between Botswana, Gambia, Liberia, ... Which of them is gud more better.

Bostwana ; stable economy, good infrastuture ,similar life to South africa , and less crime . But sadly we have already messed up our name there too, the locals look down on us and the immigration officers give us a very hard time before letting you in. But if you are legit , you will live freely there, make sure your papers are in order and you avoid trouble.

8 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 18, 2018
eepris88:
you re right but please just have some respect for Nigeria as nation we have no other nation. other nations citizens re viewing our comment. I felt like u when i was in south African ya crime was high but everything work d bad guys re still caught and sent to jail, u will never see me bad mouth my country.

Bros , i dont think telling the truth about naija is bad mouthing her , naija is horrible at the moment and we need not hide what every other nation sees. We need to tell ourselves the truth and tackle the issues making her regress , fooling ourselves and playing big infront of other nationalities and insulting them upangan, wont get rid of the issues on the ground. Naija aint the problem , the citizens are. Even if for instance all south africans left the country for us to inhabit, it woould turn into another nigeria in no time , just like places like yeouville. We need to change our attitudes first in serving our nation and doing things by the book. Things work in South Africa because the civil servants are held accountable and are disciplined , thats where we should begin our change.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Ugosample(m): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2018
Runalong333:

Bros , i dont think telling the truth about naija is bad mouthing her , naija is horrible at the moment and we need not hide what every other nation sees. We need to tell ourselves the truth and tackle the issues making her regress , fooling ourselves and playing big infront of other nationalities and insulting them upangan, wont get rid of the issues on the ground. Naija aint the problem , the citizens are. Even if for instance all south africans left the country for us to inhabit, it woould turn into another nigeria in no time , just like places like yeouville. We need to change our attitudes first in serving our nation and doing things by the book. Things work in South Africa because the civil servants are held accountable and are disciplined , thats where we should begin our change.

You are right

Nigeria is in a mess

simple and short

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by bolajiboi(m): 8:54am On Jul 18, 2018
cutieme:
The former.
Hello! Are you still in cotonou . if yes send me your contact or chat me on whatsapp asap. Number on my profile
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by peacengine(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2018
Ugosample:

You are right

Nigeria is in a mess

simple and short

Those who went to Russia for greener pastures thought same but today government is gonna waste money bringing their ass back here cos they are begging to return
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Ugosample(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2018
peacengine:

Those who went to Russia for greener pastures thought same but today government is gonna waste money bringing their ass back here cos they are begging to return

those ones are silly

If you must flee the zoo, you have to be calculative, not just going anyhow anywhere

Zoo country grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by peacengine(m): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2018
Runalong333:

Bro the fella is saying have some respex that's al. Criticize constructively with solutions. Maybe some1 in govt will read your suggestions
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 18, 2018
peacengine:

That is one of the things i detest about many of our people, we run to all these countries with no plan on how we are going to survive and when we get stranded we and start commiting crimes , we blame the government and the citizens of that country for being sick and tired of our make money anyway attitude. Its sickening. We need to be less desparate , some people are making it naija and if one cant then make proper plans and calculate the risks before travelling legally.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2018
Ugosample:

those ones are silly

If you must flee the zoo, you have to be calculative, not just going anyhow anywhere

Zoo country grin

I dont think its right to call our home a zoo, naija might be bad currently but it is still our home and home to milliions , no mattrer where we live , we will always be nigerians .

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Ugosample(m): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2018
Runalong333:

I dont think its right to call our home a zoo, naija might be bad currently but it is still our home and home to milliions , no mattrer where we live , we will always be nigerians .

A zoo is a zoo

Whether it's our country of origin or not

How can a country blessed like that have so much absurdities undecided

You saw what happened in Ekiti grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2018
Ugosample:

A zoo is a zoo

Whether it's our country of origin or not

How can a country blessed like that have so much absurdities undecided

You saw what happened in Ekiti grin

Funny enough when others start calling us a zoo, we will start making noise. Are we wild animals then , i and my familt certailnly aint. Like i said before , me and you are the reason why nigeria is like this , if we dont change our ways then we will forever be the laughing stock amongst nations . The country you live in currently was made what it is by their men and women , by respecting themselves and their laws . Lets start there.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by peacengine(m): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
Runalong333:

Funny enough when others start calling us a zoo, we will start making noise. Are we wild animals then , i and my familt certailnly aint. Like i said before , me and you are the reason why nigeria is like this , if we dont change our ways then we will forever be the laughing stock amongst nations . The country you live in currently was made what it is by their men and women , by respecting themselves and their laws . Lets start there

Bro it doesn't take rocket sce to kno this buh that fella's paid to name call
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
peacengine:

Bro it doesn't take rocket sce to kno this buh that fella's paid to name call

undecided. Paid by who ?
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by peacengine(m): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
Runalong333:

undecided. Paid by who ?

IPOB

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply)

Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos) / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.