Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) (14623 Views)

Beauty Instifanus & Tsapel Douglas 5-Month Marriage Crashes, Cautions Ex-Husband / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 4:45pm On May 31, 2018
@alexreports

Beauty Instifanus popularly known as Common Wealth Queen Mother radiates the qualities of beauty, style and elegance.‎

‎The former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria, recently celebrated her birthday  with new age of grace. The Kaduna born beauty queen who has been off the media for awhile had a privste birthday celebration party with fans, friends and family at Rumours Luxury Club,  Victoria Island

Her Majesty's dazzling smile and gorgeous looks, are ideal for promoting beauty. No wonder the celebrant won several pageants and bagged numerous awards in the industry of beauty and modelling.

‎Queen Beauty Instifanus portrays views, thoughts, and accomplishments of a woman who is aware of all of her capabilities, and uses them in her efforts to create a fair and just world for all and sundry. It also sets her apart from her peers in one of the best ways possible, as far as her platform is concerned.‎

The light skinned beauty who had been in a very blissful mood all day had this to say on her birthday  " Oh! It's my birthday and am very excited to see this day, I give all glory to God for his mercies and love towards me. This day  marks the beginning of new things to come especially in this new year... am grateful to my mother, sister, brother and friends for the wishes"
http://www.abujapress.com/2018/05/common-wealth-queen-mother-beauty.html?m=1

Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 4:46pm On May 31, 2018
@alexreports

Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2018
Chaii see babes

See this
Olamide’s baby mama flaunt wedding ring, is olamide secretly married? (pics, video) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/olamides-baby-mama-flaunt-wedding-ring-is-olamide-secretly-married-pics-video/

1 Like

Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 31, 2018
cheesy
Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by visijo(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2018
The beautiful ones are not yet born. How true is the statement?

7 Likes

Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by Akeos(m): 5:18pm On May 31, 2018
how many of us are single??
if you are single like but if in a relationship or married share

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by ednut1(m): 5:19pm On May 31, 2018
How this news wan epp anyone

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by millionboi2: 5:20pm On May 31, 2018
who she help
Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by Albert0011(m): 5:20pm On May 31, 2018
Nonsense....i was even thinking it to be queen elizabeth self,op pls change the heading of ur post cuz here in salzburg Austria we don't know her.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:21pm On May 31, 2018
Many happy returns.
Trust you had fun?!
Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 5:21pm On May 31, 2018
Old cargo... Slay grandma's
Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 5:22pm On May 31, 2018
yandevboy:
Have you read about how Gbeminiyi Oluwabusola of MeritChoice Limited led innocent Nigerians to invest almost 200 million naira in a failed American Caregiver Jobs project

This is the most latest travel scam in Nigeria this 2018 after the famous Crystal Immigration Scam of 2011

Many are counting their losses now

Read complete details here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4534364/meritchoice-connived-gca-swindle-over

Bros e don do na..

We have heard. People were scammed. Next time they'd be wiser.

Wetin sef!

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by DIYhackers: 5:23pm On May 31, 2018
Which one is Commonwealth again
Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by Pelsmic: 5:26pm On May 31, 2018
Ok
Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 31, 2018
The photographer na baadt guy.
I knew he was gonna snap a replicate pics of the girl in green.
Who sees what am seeing,
. TiTttttttsssss
Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 31, 2018
itspzpics:
Chaii see babes

They look old tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by yandevboy: 5:29pm On May 31, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Bros e don do na..

We have heard. People were scammed. Next time they'd be wiser.

Wetin sef!

At least make the whole world know

You may also fall to a well packaged scam tomorrow.

Nah people money be this ooh

Some took loans, others sold their properties

We were led on by someone we trusted.

Most annoying thing is he pulled out after collecting his share without seeing that the project has come to pass

Does such a person deserve rest

WE cant stop shouting ooh
Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by DIYhackers: 5:29pm On May 31, 2018
visijo:
The beautiful ones are not yet born. How true is the statement?
because the ugly ones refused to....
Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:30pm On May 31, 2018
grin grin Old Cargoes forming Slay Queens
Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by Bellgal: 5:34pm On May 31, 2018
Njeps:
The photographer na baadt guy.
I knew he was gonna snap a replicate pics of the girl in green.
Who sees what am seeing,
. TiTttttttsssss
I went through that picture i didn't even notice the nipple but ur eyes went thru that....... Should i call u monitoring spirit??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 5:34pm On May 31, 2018
damn ugly piece of shiitt old ass hookers
bunch of biches
O.M(old meat)

1 Like

Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by nabegibeg: 5:44pm On May 31, 2018
AlexReports:
@alexreports

Beauty Instifanus popularly known as Common Wealth Queen Mother radiates the qualities of beauty, style and elegance.‎

‎The former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria, recently celebrated her birthday  with new age of grace. The Kaduna born beauty queen who has been off the media for awhile had a privste birthday celebration party with fans, friends and family at Rumours Luxury Club,  Victoria Island

Her Majesty's dazzling smile and gorgeous looks, are ideal for promoting beauty. No wonder the celebrant won several pageants and bagged numerous awards in the industry of beauty and modelling.

‎Queen Beauty Instifanus portrays views, thoughts, and accomplishments of a woman who is aware of all of her capabilities, and uses them in her efforts to create a fair and just world for all and sundry. It also sets her apart from her peers in one of the best ways possible, as far as her platform is concerned.‎

The light skinned beauty who had been in a very blissful mood all day had this to say on her birthday  " Oh! It's my birthday and am very excited to see this day, I give all glory to God for his mercies and love towards me. This day  marks the beginning of new things to come especially in this new year... am grateful to my mother, sister, brother and friends for the wishes"
http://www.abujapress.com/2018/05/common-wealth-queen-mother-beauty.html?m=1

see bleaching competition gone wrong

runz girls, chai

Shameful things

Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 5:44pm On May 31, 2018
i hate seeing ugly people when im hungry

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by esbjaygmailco(m): 5:49pm On May 31, 2018
i can only see dirty looking asholes. none of them is close to beauty undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by McAausim: 5:49pm On May 31, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by esbjaygmailco(m): 5:51pm On May 31, 2018
samuelchimmy:
i hate seeing ugly people when im hungry

my thought, i hate seeing ugly girl mostly when im eating yam and fried egg
Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by xreal: 5:51pm On May 31, 2018
Are they members of a lesbian club?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Top 10 Sexiest Shots Of Serena Williams Booty You Will Ever Find Online(pics / Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter - Pic? / Irene Onwuka Unveils "Giving Peace A Chance", Children Book (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.