Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) (14636 Views)

Beauty Instifanus & Tsapel Douglas 5-Month Marriage Crashes, Cautions Ex-Husband / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by yemmight(m): 5:55pm On May 31, 2018
No single fine lady among all of them. Awon omo Shaku Shaku.
Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by visijo(m): 6:10pm On May 31, 2018
DIYhackers:
because the ugly ones refused to....
that is fallacy
Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 31, 2018
Ewww with some kind comments here ehn e show say NL men no get taste,all this tinder olosho girls na hin una dey break head for.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by wolverine1987: 7:25pm On May 31, 2018
AlexReports:
@alexreports

Beauty Instifanus popularly known as Common Wealth Queen Mother radiates the qualities of beauty, style and elegance.‎

‎The former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria, recently celebrated her birthday  with new age of grace. The Kaduna born beauty queen who has been off the media for awhile had a privste birthday celebration party with fans, friends and family at Rumours Luxury Club,  Victoria Island

Her Majesty's dazzling smile and gorgeous looks, are ideal for promoting beauty. No wonder the celebrant won several pageants and bagged numerous awards in the industry of beauty and modelling.

‎Queen Beauty Instifanus portrays views, thoughts, and accomplishments of a woman who is aware of all of her capabilities, and uses them in her efforts to create a fair and just world for all and sundry. It also sets her apart from her peers in one of the best ways possible, as far as her platform is concerned.‎

The light skinned beauty who had been in a very blissful mood all day had this to say on her birthday  " Oh! It's my birthday and am very excited to see this day, I give all glory to God for his mercies and love towards me. This day  marks the beginning of new things to come especially in this new year... am grateful to my mother, sister, brother and friends for the wishes"
http://www.abujapress.com/2018/05/common-wealth-queen-mother-beauty.html?m=1
oga op it is "Istifanus" not "instifanus"
Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 7:34pm On May 31, 2018
Look at the other lady bunt fingers, stop bleaching your skin
Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by MrJahsboi: 7:39pm On May 31, 2018
Why must they be naked? ?
Re: Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bellgal:

I went through that picture i didn't even notice the nipple but ur eyes went thru that....... Should i call u monitoring spirit??

Egbon,

it is so bad that i can even touch or point the exact location of the nipple even while you have a bra on.
My babe don dey wonder since.

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Year Old Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels N*de Photos & Video Surface Online / Irene Onwuka Unveils "Giving Peace A Chance", Children Book (Video) / Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.