Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday (18042 Views)

Beauty Instifanus & Tsapel Douglas 5-Month Marriage Crashes, Cautions Ex-Husband / Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me / Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by AlexReports(m): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
The philanthropic pathfinder, billionaire business mogul and European based Engineer, Ehis Tsapel has gracefully added another year to his glorious opportunity of improving the value of human existence.

Through times, the soft spoken Benin Born Ehis Tsapel has represented the true definition of success. With an organized network of several investments within and outside Nigeria, the young billionaire referenced his success to the grace and mercy of God almighty.

He made these remarks this morning while reacting to birthday wishes from friends and well wishes across the world " I truly appreciate these overwhelming goodwill messages, am humbled and ‎I pray for more life ahead"

In truth, great impact to human development and capacity building has placed the Uromi Billionaire in a distinguished class of honour, which is evident as he clocks plus-one today.

Friends and well wishers have garnered, both as families, colleagues, associations and organizations to celebrate the young man of many parts. .

Celebrating him also is his fiancee and ex beauty queen, former Miss CommonWeath Nigeria, Beauty Instifanus. In her words ‎" I still recall the first moment that I looked into your eyes and knew that our connection was phenomenally special. Every moment I have spent with you since then has been truly exceptional"

"Your passion, love, kindness, wit, candor, and vivacity are one-of-a-kind. I am ecstatic that I get to spend the rest of my life with such an outstanding person.
Happy birthday to the luckiest sweetest man I know God bless you BIG #proudwife
" she concluded

"He is indeed an Icon of hope, a perfection definition of innovativeness and a figure head in the hospitality industry", was the testimony and perceptions of some families and friends who shared their sincere wishes to him

However, as a pacesetter, Mr Ehis Tsapel will continue to enjoy more and greater wisdom from God, so as to continually make significant impact in the lives of people, associations, unions and establishments, says some friends and well wishers.

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/09/beauty-queen-celebrates-fiance-engr.html?m=1
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7808874_img20180918190147306_jpegbcca080015a5fdb28857fd0f36e97d0d
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7808875_img20180918190135411_jpeg53a1943d9317d7ea1b95863ce87924cc

Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by itspzpics(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hbd
Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nice
Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by Jubiliee: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
Looking very irresponsible

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by itiswellandwell: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
See fresh babe! Eja Nla!! I really hope she has a beautiful behavior too to complement her beauty to indeed make oga a lucky man. Happy birthday to her man. Long life and prosperity!

1 Like

Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by Gagare1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
She looks good. But for me a woman with such a combo is a straight NO.... NO; I mean a woman who is beautiful and yet flaunts her resources for other men to lust after even while she is married. I know women love attention like wetin, but still, this is not good at all. Marry such if you are willing to share with others what you have. The least you get from such a woman is CONSTANT TENSION.

I care less if you think I am being insecure. Every man should settle for a woman he can feel secure having. This comes when she is willing to secure her own self by making it clear to the public (in word and deed) that she is indeed taken.

Men also need assurance.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
Linda coman celebrate your own husband to be

ok bye

8 Likes

Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by OboOlora(f): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
Red patent shoes laikinshey Professor Peller

Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by lukman885(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
Jubiliee:
Looking very irresponsible
i dey tells u

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by victorian(f): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
Money is good!

Hbd
Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by Gten(m): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
Gay
Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by Tollzara(m): 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
Exceedingly-glamorous-in-make-up lady and handsome-without-enhancement young man.

Hmmm. Sweet. I don't know what else to say.

Happy birthday, mayne.
Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by safarigirl(f): 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hai! What is this mbok? Couldn't she get a decent picture of the guy? Why does he look like he sells fourth grade okirika for a living? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by jamaicabakare(m): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
cheesy cheesy

The way diz Alex dey always hype him clients Nah die grin grin What's European based Engineer?

1 Like

Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by mrkings84(m): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
How will this help unseat the lifeless one to his destination b4 he kill all of us with hardship
Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by iluvdonjazzy: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
she is a beauty to behold, I hate guys that bleach.
Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by nabu: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
MEET THE COUPLE THAT MET AND GOT ENGAGED AND NOW MARRIED ON THE DATING TO WEDDING (MATCHMAKING PLATFORM)

A big Congrats to OUR NEWEST COUPLE, David and Favour as they got Married few weekends ago!!

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the DATING TO WEDDING matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by Shortyy(f): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hian this Kain name.

Beauty infants. Odiegwu
Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by Tollzara(m): 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
safarigirl:
Hai! What is this mbok? Couldn't she get a decent picture of the guy? Why does he look like he sells fourth grade okirika for a living? undecided
Shiit. Can't you talk about the good things you see instead?
Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by Damseldammie(f): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
Gagare1:
She looks good. But for me a woman with such a combo is a straight NO.... NO; I mean a woman who is beautiful and yet flaunts her resources for other men to lust after even while she is married. I know women love attention like wetin, but still, this is not good at all. Marry such if you are willing to share with others what you have. The least you get from such a woman is CONSTANT TENSION.

I care less if you think I am being insecure. Every man should settle for a woman he can feel secure having. This comes when she is willing to secure her own self by making it clear to the public (in word and deed) that she is indeed taken.

Men also need assurance.

Ó ká baba l'ára... LWKMD
Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by dominique(f): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
That's a billionaire?
Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by hopexter(m): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
Money is all the attraction women need to be with someone nothing else. undecided
Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by gaby(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
It is now becoming very obviously worrying to think the US (Americans) are apprentices when it comes to the number of billionaires Nigeria currently parades.

My only worry about this whole currency-name droppings is, if they are billionaires in Nigerian Naira, Kenyan shillings or the Zimbabwean dollars.

We seriously need to know and keep Forbes up to date on this, please.

They seem to still be operating an outdated and obsolete system of wealth tracking, which is really under-announcing our very own Billionaires.

This is racism!!!

Enjoy my siggy

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by Michelle55: 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
Gagare1:

Men also need assurance.
Well said dear

1 Like

Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by Twoclans(f): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
Beauty Istifanus representing Kaduna babes Its good to know you have found love . lipsrsealed

Let me go away with my tatafo character undecided

1 Like

Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by faithfull18(f): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
Original post says they are married, Nairaland post says they are about to get married. Which one do we believe now undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ras Kimono: Rastafarians To Hold Candle Light Procession In Ebonyi / Tekno Cuddling His Newborn Daughter, Skye / 15 Year Old Girl Started Trending On Twitter After Posting These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.