Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

"Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) (29262 Views)

Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan / Peter Obi: Politicians Must Use Public Offices To Serve The People / Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by RexTramadol1: 6:17pm On May 31, 2018
Lai: It's not a crime to steal, the manner at which you steal it is the crime..... Steal in naira and not in dollars and give your people palliatives.... They're so gullible that they will call you a messiah!.
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Donwyz(m): 6:17pm On May 31, 2018
chai!!!! we don enter one chance!
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by RuthlessLeader(m): 6:17pm On May 31, 2018
dukeprince50:
u know something about ipob? u insult anyone who won't agree with you, I'm sorry but allergic to idiots
Stupid BMC calling sensible people Ipob

1 Like

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by sandland: 6:18pm On May 31, 2018
The day the revolution Will start, people like you will be killed first.
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by lysander1(m): 6:18pm On May 31, 2018
samuelchimmy:
this is nigeria,everybody na criminal

IF I SLAP YOU NOW EEEH!!!
IS YOUR MOTHER A CRIMINAL?

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Sarkin: 6:18pm On May 31, 2018
dukeprince50:
u know something about ipob? u insult anyone who won't agree with you, I'm sorry but allergic to idiots
God bless you there my friend
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by sirlekzy: 6:20pm On May 31, 2018
Foolish leaders everywhere grin

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by package7(m): 6:20pm On May 31, 2018
So you steal people's money?

Haba... Okorocha, this is not fair at all, with all the money you claim you have... So they are stolen fund.

Shege Bansa. Big thief

Nigerian youths.. Please don't copy him. Biko
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by dukeprince50: 6:22pm On May 31, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Stupid BMC calling sensible people Ipob
im still allergic to idiots, stop the mentions
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by FatherJP(m): 6:22pm On May 31, 2018
dukeprince50:
this is just the good thing about Buhari, keep the way he tackles insecurity aside, he is just d best leader in Nigeria. he sets his target and meet up, we were just unfortunate that PDP, avengers and fall in oil price dealt with us and forced us into reccesion, but after reccesion, Nigeria is becoming great under him, I will still want to vote him out sha.

Rochas meeting statue target, very commendable I must say.. people survives with 30k monthly and you who is earning 700k plus wan steal public fund

Ladies and gentle men this blaming comment above is simply the reason i call people fool and wonder if their reasoning capacity equals that of an animal.

To the person i quoted... Didn't Buhari know he was going to need all proceeds before he sent military to Niger Delta that warranted the avengers response ? You must surely be among those singing new sheriff in town choruses then. Were PDP and oil prize fall equally responsible for the 6 months period you and your messiah refused to inaugurate cabinet members ? You and your messiah felt government is something you just Some and board and freeze activities pending when you realize the best possible approach to take ?

Please do not make me say you reason like an animal if you are still blaming after 3 years. I will certainly call you a fool if you reply to defend your blame game.

1 Like

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Bizibi(m): 6:23pm On May 31, 2018
dukeprince50:
this is just the good thing about Buhari, keep the way he tackles insecurity aside, he is just d best leader in Nigeria. he sets his target and meet up, we were just unfortunate that PDP, avengers and fall in oil price dealt with us and forced us into reccesion, but after reccesion, Nigeria is becoming great under him, I will still want to vote him out sha.

Rochas meeting statue target, very commendable I must say.. people survives with 30k monthly and you who is earning 700k plus wan steal public fund
which target? Nigeria is becoming great under him and you still want to vote him out.....abeg don't confuse your mind.
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by oyestephen(m): 6:24pm On May 31, 2018
I sincerely wonder what the witches and wizards in Imo state were looking at all this while this man is in power ?
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by dukeprince50: 6:24pm On May 31, 2018
FatherJP:

Ladies and gentle men this blaming comment above is simply the reason i call people fool and wonder if their reasoning capacity equals that of an animal.

To the person i quoted... Didn't Buhari know he was going to need all proceeds before he sent military to Niger Delta that warranted the avengers response ? You must surely be among those singing new sheriff in town choruses then. Were PDP and oil prize fall equally responsible for the 6 months period you and your messiah refused to inaugurate cabinet members ? You and your messiah felt government is something you just Some and board and freeze activities pending when you realize the best possible approach to take ?

Please do not make me say you reason like an animal if you are still blaming after 3 years. I will certainly call you a fool if you reply to defend your blame game.
why will you insult me to make your point? I won't insult u, I'm allergic to idiots.
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Chukazu: 6:26pm On May 31, 2018
But we can mumu for this country shaa

You expect a politician governorship aspirant who spent 15.million to buy nomination form not to steal money to recover his investment?

How naa?

4 Likes

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by princeade86(m): 6:28pm On May 31, 2018
but the guy said the truth. real truth.
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by dukeprince50: 6:29pm On May 31, 2018
Bizibi:
which target? Nigeria is becoming great under him and you still want to vote him out.....abeg don't confuse your mind.
let us keep insults aside, you and I know that after reccesion, Buhari is really working, about Fulani herdsmen, you should know that not every Fulani herdsman is a killer, we have them in every state, they are really peaceful, it's like saying every Niger Deltan us a militant, I do not generalize like most nairalanders, not every Ibo is ipob.
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Bizibi(m): 6:35pm On May 31, 2018
dukeprince50:
let us keep insults aside, you and I know that after reccesion, Buhari is really working, about Fulani herdsmen, you should know that not every Fulani herdsman is a killer, we have them in every state, they are really peaceful, it's like saying every Niger Deltan us a militant, I do not generalize like most nairalanders, not every Ibo is ipob.
abeg abeg abeg!!!! It seems some of you don't live in this country.let us just live it like that and wait till next year.

1 Like

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 31, 2018
the crooked Okorocha has just described himself. tongue
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by dukeprince50: 6:37pm On May 31, 2018
Bizibi:
abeg abeg abeg!!!! It seems some of you don't live in this country.let us just live it like that and wait till next year.
u know I'm saying the truth, you can't say all herdsmen are killers.
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by CsRockefeller(m): 6:37pm On May 31, 2018
Chukazu:
But we can mumu for this country shaa

You expect a politician governorship aspirant who spent 15.million to buy nomination form not to steal money to recover his investment?

How naa?

Seems like u are the only reasonable person here, Nigerians are too emotional, Rocha's just spoke the plain truth, people can't just deal with it, but that's d truth of the fact.

1 Like

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Bizibi(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2018
dukeprince50:
u know I'm saying the truth, you can't say all herdsmen are killers.
infact you don't know what you re saying.....
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Apple2: 6:39pm On May 31, 2018
I love Rochas anyway, he has stole some money and used some to work, it's ok he did well instead of eating all and leave owerri as one small dirty town. The roads in owerri now is scary, very large wow, I love it when I went down home. Thou I was watching my back because it was like almost everyone was armed standing on the road and searching and Harassing people I wasn't comfortable with such, officers can do better with other tactics of investigation and watching the street than stopping everyone to search, it was bad anyway. Thou owerri is neat now and bigger, I love it, he can step down anyway, I'm not comfortable with his son inlaw taking over, it's not a family government. God bless imo, God bless us all
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by xpiranza: 6:44pm On May 31, 2018
darecool:
That' the real truth from his heart. Politics is also very expensive in Nigeria.
that is the plain truth and at least he is honest with his statement
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by ogbiwa: 6:44pm On May 31, 2018
wow
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 31, 2018
The man is very right.
The way Nigerian politics is modeled made it impossible to steal.

When u come out to campain, u will start settling all the invisible people. The lists are endless. I am yet to see people who rejects money politicians give to them to curry favour.
The money might be from a financiers with triple interest. What will u do except to steal and settle them first then start settling yourself.

It's in Nigeria that iman,oba,igwe etc are giving millions during campaign.
So unfortunate it's not ending soon.

We were not ripe for democracy yet.

1 Like

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 31, 2018
CsRockefeller:

Seems like u are the only reasonable person here, Nigerians are too emotional, Rocha's just spoke the plain truth, people can't just deal with it, but that's d truth of the fact.
Exactly.
Very emotional indeed.
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by idrisolayiwo(m): 6:58pm On May 31, 2018
Iberiberism
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by xtenxive(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2018
This is a strong signal that this Man should be probed.
How can Governors be assessed based on targets when they are the custodian of the federal allocations & IGR and they also determine what is to be done.
This man is definitely in sane.
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by phrase(m): 7:07pm On May 31, 2018
This is Nigeria Every body is a criminal
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:14pm On May 31, 2018
BUT THAT IS THE GOSPEL TRUTH. WHY ATTACKING THE MAN? A WISE MAN DON'T LEAVE BY HIS SALARY, YOU MUST HAVE THE SECOND OFFICE TO LEAVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE AS A SALARY EARNER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yunana Babas Is Dead: Nigeria Police Lose Second AIG In 3 Days / Tinubu Meets Yahaya Bello At Book Presentation On Buhari (pics) / Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.