Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

"Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) (29274 Views)

Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan / Peter Obi: Politicians Must Use Public Offices To Serve The People / Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by rawpadgin(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2018
sad
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Atiku4presido: 6:04pm On May 31, 2018
Politicians nor get one mouth abegee!!

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Sheuns(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2018
shocked

You can't survive on a 750k salary?

This guy should be arrested once he leaves office

1 Like

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Archangel15: 6:04pm On May 31, 2018
EFCC will not arrest him now

3 Likes

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by heilige(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2018
Mindset of a thief

1 Like

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by brainpower(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2018
This is the same interview he formed the word "Iberiberism " and asked the interviewer to go and check for it in the dictionary.

He has lost it, both his sense and the good will of the people of IMO state. This doesn't have anything to do with party cos even his party leadership is tired of him.

2 Likes

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by pedrilo: 6:04pm On May 31, 2018
n
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Light1259: 6:05pm On May 31, 2018
lolz, Faze will be like I talk am. Nigerians are all thiefs
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by bid4rich(m): 6:05pm On May 31, 2018
So, Okorocha, you are a thief!

This is where I'm having problem with our judiciary system. Someone will steal just N10,000 and will be sent to jail while some other will steal in Billions yet they are being celebrated.

Confucius concept of servant leadership is so true.

Heaven awaits all of you both the judge and th judged
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by abokibuhari: 6:05pm On May 31, 2018
sexymoma:
This Country Is A Joke
9ice shape
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Scatterscatter(m): 6:06pm On May 31, 2018
This is very sad. I wish Thunder can just strike this man's stomach undecided
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by limitless777(m): 6:06pm On May 31, 2018
Nigeria is in for it.
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by okenwaa(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2018
The Iberi-berism Governor.

Una edit d@ part 4 the interview??
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Dheco(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2018
O'yes, Imolite Are Happy
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Reference(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2018
We know that no public official from the President to the least Secretary steals. Only fools delude themselves. We are not bothered about that. Just let institutions work. That is the proof of any true change and proper sign that an administration fights corruption. Just let the system work.

1 Like

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by samuelchimmy(m): 6:08pm On May 31, 2018
this is nigeria,everybody na criminal

1 Like

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Noble11(m): 6:08pm On May 31, 2018
dukeprince50:
this is just the good thing about Buhari, keep the way he tackles insecurity aside, he is just d best leader in Nigeria. he sets his target and meet up, we were just unfortunate that PDP, avengers and fall in oil price dealt with us and forced us into reccesion, but after reccesion, Nigeria is becoming great under him, I will still want to vote him out sha
Lol

1 Like

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by contigiency(m): 6:08pm On May 31, 2018
This is ridiculous. Somebody on N750,000 per month with all the incentive, free meal and free everything is not enough. The person must have to steal to make it enough in okoroch's standard. How much is the minimum wage that you even find difficult to pay? That means the ordinary workers are now ecouraged to do the same because their own is obviously peanut.

1 Like

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Roydonzy87: 6:10pm On May 31, 2018
For those of you saying Yahoo is a crime , can you see the real Yahoo man here ? Well, he said it all and justify it by saying the salary of a governor is #750.000 monthly, it means the salary is not enough as such by all means they must steal which is Yahoo...Nwamaikpe over to you

3 Likes

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by thunderbabs: 6:10pm On May 31, 2018
I need igwe 2pac's kind of laughter here now for this okorothief grin
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by fuckpro: 6:10pm On May 31, 2018
...the man is saying the truth
...why are Nigerians so fake
...or are you all saying you know of a politician that is not guilty
...the problem with this country is we keep being fake even when its unnecessary
...i stand with Rochas on this one

1 Like

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Xisnin(m): 6:12pm On May 31, 2018
dukeprince50:
this is just the good thing about Buhari, keep the way he tackles insecurity aside, he is just d best leader in Nigeria. he sets his target and meet up, we were just unfortunate that PDP, avengers and fall in oil price dealt with us and forced us into reccesion, but after reccesion, Nigeria is becoming great under him, I will still want to vote him out sha
SMH
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by dictbennie(m): 6:12pm On May 31, 2018
Our governor has gone mad again.... What did we do to deserve this slowpoke as a governor?

2 Likes

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by RuthlessLeader(m): 6:13pm On May 31, 2018
dukeprince50:
This one zombiesm no be small thing and useless sarkin is calling future igbo president
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by AreaFada2: 6:13pm On May 31, 2018
This may be one of the few truths to come from a senior APC member. Consider the message before the messenger.
The now Saint Amaechi said something almost similar a few years back. Amaechi "stoning" politicians to stop corruption. But we took it with levity.

We deserve the politicians we get.

1 Like

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by lysander1(m): 6:13pm On May 31, 2018
ROCHAS YOU ARE A FOOL

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by LIVEBYTRUTH: 6:14pm On May 31, 2018
From now i confirm this man INSANE and UNREASONABLE, What got Imo state into this mess? oh my God, is this man really an Igbo man? i honestly doubt it, if he is, then Ogboko community should forget anything like power till Christ comes again. 750,000 00 Naira monthly not enough to carry you and your elephant wife,Shepoppotamus daughters, and blown up Eunuchs sons? oh is that why you want to force your driver turned politician son in law Uche Nwosu on Imo people? only a single lost in the conventional election , you are exposing your lunatic/idiosyncrasy in public. If you win election in Imo state again i know that God does not exist . Bastard. keep on stealing .
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by purehustle101(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2018
he just dished out the plain truth. nobody holy we all steal
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by dukeprince50: 6:15pm On May 31, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

This one zombiesm no be small thing and useless sarkin is calling future igbo president
u know something about ipob? u insult anyone who won't agree with you, I'm sorry but allergic to idiots

1 Like

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Acidosis(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2018
At an average salary of N750k/month, Yahaya Bello was able to raise two mansions worth N5 billion in less than 12 months

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari / Solomon Arase Hands Over To Idris, New Police IG At A Colorful Event In Abuja / Buhari at the Inauguration of President Macky Sall of Senegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.