Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Wife Shot Husband In The Head - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Shot Husband In The Head (1104 Views)

Woman, Her Mother And A Co-wife Shot At Her Late Husband’s Burial / Prophet Jay Jay Enejeta Kidnapped, His Wife Shot Dead In Delta State (Photo) / Man Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Owerri, Wife Shot In The Process. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Shot Husband In The Head by overseasnbeyond: 6:46pm On May 31, 2018
Tony Brown, a prominent businessman, was discovered in a pool of blood Monday at his Fernandina Beach home after his 57-year-old wife, Lawanda Brown, allegedly wounded him

The 58-year-old husband, who owns a consulting agency with his wife, was nominated in 2001 by President George W. Bush for a position in the US Treasury Department. He also served as a former Riviera Beach Community Redevelopment Agency director.
The couple’s source of conflict Monday stemmed from a project they were working on for their business, according to Nassau County Sheriff’s Office.

read more

#https://overseasnbeyond..com/2018/05/wife-shot-husband-in-head.html
Re: Wife Shot Husband In The Head by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
overseasnbeyond:
Tony Brown, a prominent businessman, was discovered in a pool of blood Monday at his Fernandina Beach home after his 57-year-old wife, Lawanda Brown, allegedly wounded him

The 58-year-old husband, who owns a consulting agency with his wife, was nominated in 2001 by President George W. Bush for a position in the US Treasury Department. He also served as a former Riviera Beach Community Redevelopment Agency director.
The couple’s source of conflict Monday stemmed from a project they were working on for their business, according to Nassau County Sheriff’s Office.

read more

#https://overseasnbeyond..com/2018/05/wife-shot-husband-in-head.html
This is my WhatsApp contact
Thanks a bunch
Re: Wife Shot Husband In The Head by lifenija: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2020
ZIINI:

This is my WhatsApp contact
Thanks a bunch
y are u dropping ur number?
Re: Wife Shot Husband In The Head by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2020
lifenija:
y are u dropping ur number?
Please help me remove it from your place
The man has already messaged me
Re: Wife Shot Husband In The Head by lifenija: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2020
ZIINI:

Please help me remove it from your place
The man has already messaged me
obviously u don't know how d forum works
Re: Wife Shot Husband In The Head by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 11, 2020
lifenija:
obviously u don't know how d forum works
Sorry??
Re: Wife Shot Husband In The Head by RighteousSlawor: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2020
Damnnn niggurrr.... Praise tha lord! Praise him in good and bad days.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The 2-year-old Girl Eaten By Crocodiles On Her Family's Farm / Chaos In Sagamu As "SARS Offical Kills A Footballer / A 22years Old Lady Reported dead In Iree, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.