Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) (35396 Views)

5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) by akpanbaba: 11:11pm On May 31, 2018
Some people think robbery de easy.
Lesser mortals cannot survive this kind of beating
Re: Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 11:11pm On May 31, 2018
Donald95:
Nice one. I am struggling to survive, you are struggling to survive. Then you decided to take the one am managing. THUNDER FIRE YOU. Don't you know the road to Aso rock and see the man that caused all this
confirm talk
those guys dont know d pain they cause when dey steal other people's property
Re: Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) by accused(m): 11:38pm On May 31, 2018
Very good .this shite happen in my street today.this same boys robbed here last week,allways 3 on a bike and in broad day light.i personaly hav bein a victime once, here in eleme mostly in Aleto if u see 2 or 3 bike in a convoy of 2 guys run for u dear life .how i wish its their capon they treat like this one illtrate that call himself papa adaku.over here dont go out wit ur expensive phone in d day time or night oh or sorry its ur name
Re: Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) by Antipob777(f): 11:51pm On May 31, 2018
See there flat heads and faces. Ipob youths and stealing is like Akara and bread.

God will never forgive NNnamdi kanu and ojukwu

Ndi Ara
Re: Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) by lepasharon(f): 11:56pm On May 31, 2018
What's with the violent news today? undecided
Re: Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) by santricedupas(m): 12:22am On Jun 01, 2018
upon all the oil allocation rivers state gets from fg and oil companies it doesn't reflects on the lives of common rivers people, either the money is being embezzled by the governor, eldersn chiefsn militants or used to play politics in abuja. wike, odili, and amaechi ruined the future of rivers people.
no where is developed in rivers state except portharcourt and it's not as developed like ejigbo or agbado ijaiye in lagos.
Re: Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) by Akanbiums: 1:44am On Jun 01, 2018
Guys this thing is real just got my 5k airtime on it... I try yours

I just downloaded Opera News and got ₦25 of free airtime. You can get the same here (https:///DBsTjvUSOK

Happy New Month #NinaEmpire #TouchMyBlood #NotTooYoungToRun #Ramadan #NationalPrayerBreakfast
Re: Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 01, 2018
Thank God they didn't ALUU 4 them. Rivers of blood State doesn't disappoint.. A state where militants, cultists and bunkerers become royal fathers and governor.
Re: Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) by koolaid87: 2:30am On Jun 01, 2018
Save that sh1t hole oh Lord
Re: Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) by longleg(m): 3:05am On Jun 01, 2018
Donald95:
Nice one. I am struggling to survive, you are struggling to survive. Then you decided to take the one am managing. THUNDER FIRE YOU. Don't you know the road to Aso rock and see the man that caused all this
They needed transport fare to Aso Rock and getting it from their fellow hustler z d only way
Re: Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) by oruma19: 3:21am On Jun 01, 2018
y dont these useless boys steal from our politicians? why always trying to embarass ur felo poor men? see d koko on the other one face, omo them don finish dem, they shuld bereleased to go home and die..yeye boys
Re: Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) by citadels(f): 3:56am On Jun 01, 2018
u idiots should go catch politicians and beat them mercilessly like that because they are the people that turned Nigerian into being arm robbers. the politicians are the highest and biggest arm robbers.
Re: Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) by Pain(m): 4:10am On Jun 01, 2018
angry

Re: Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) by bomsilaga(m): 4:47am On Jun 01, 2018
Shoot in an area that people dance to gunshot sound? Eleme youths that shoot over anything.
Re: Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) by Originalsly: 6:04am On Jun 01, 2018
Hmmm...but why the one is left with teeth in his mouth to eat solid food and recover quickly?,
Re: Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) by godofuck231: 6:52am On Jun 01, 2018
Nice tuning, this is what I call facial uplift
Re: Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) by PedroEastman: 7:08am On Jun 01, 2018
na my place you dey talk about o

1shortblackboy:
dem no see the name of the place dem wan go steal?
Re: Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) by ariesbull: 7:25am On Jun 01, 2018
Men ain't laughing

The guys are done as in done
Re: Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) by newslifeop: 8:34am On Jun 01, 2018
hmm
Re: Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) by lawrenzo007(m): 11:17am On Jun 01, 2018
There is nothing graphics in the pics, they are armed robbers so i was expecting more graphical pics...
Re: Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) by Rhea(f): 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Three Armed Robbers were caught, stripped and mercilessly beaten by a mob today after they went to steal phones and money in Eleme town, Rivers State.

The thieves were caught around High Tension Area of Aleto in Eleme after they succeeded in snacking some phones and money from their victims at gunpoint and even shot a man.

However, on hearing the sound of the gun, the neighborhood raised an alarm, they were chased and caught by community youths, massively beaten before being handed over to the army to continue the beating.

SEE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt1NCWaS4dI

Source : https://groovenaija360.com.ng/three-armed-robbers-caught-and-beaten-mercilessly-in-eleme-photos/

Tire + petrol + matches = cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) / Video: 3 Ladies, One Man Striped Naked And Beaten For Stealing 6.3million / 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.