Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari (36519 Views)

Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride / Abuja Metro Light Rail In Pictures / Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by banre(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2018
yarimo:
That is very commendable from president BUHARI, infact nigerians all over the world are proud to have president BUHARI as president of Nigeria.

BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

speak 4 yourself please...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by Lipscomb(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2018
That's nice job from Mr president.
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by mammanbawa: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2018
GEJ initiative
Completed by Bubu
That's how a country should work

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by princemillla(m): 7:50am On Jun 01, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Tell wike to finish ameachis mono rail project in rivers. Provide receipt of full payment by d GEJ admin, provide evidence of d project been 70% complete as at may 29, 2015.

Why has ameachi not finished d mono rail in portharcourt......hope u see who deserves d credit. If u give credit to GEJ will u also give credit to ameachi for his now failed mono rail project

Brilliant

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by grandstar(m): 7:51am On Jun 01, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Tell wike to finish ameachis mono rail project in rivers. Provide receipt of full payment by d GEJ admin, provide evidence of d project been 70% complete as at may 29, 2015.

Why has ameachi not finished d mono rail in portharcourt......hope u see who deserves d credit. If u give credit to GEJ will u also give credit to ameachi for his now failed mono rail project

The monorail and ultra modern schools were white elephants from the word go.. It will be imprudent to complete the monorail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by danduchi(m): 7:51am On Jun 01, 2018
The way Ameachi is embezzling money through all this project and still defends this without anyone accusing or seeing any trace of it still surprises me.. $823million, WTF?... France built a meteor line with 7 stations at ($132 million)... Where the Bleep are we heading to in this country. Rotimi Amaechi is the most intelligent corrupt politician Nigeria has ever produced

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by seguno2: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2018
planetuzor:
Initiative by the Jonathan Administration

As recorded here on nairaland.

lalasticlala:
Pics: On May 7, President Jonathan inspected the Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2386605_cea8ailxiaqmtv_jpeg0ac08c7e7f7b0c7632c640d2bb20fbeb

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/status/596371882598871040
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by danieljoel759: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by WhoBeThisMan: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2018
yarimo:
That is very commendable from president BUHARI, infact nigerians all over the world are proud to have president BUHARI as president of Nigeria.

why do you guys keep deceiving this man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by agabaI23(m): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2018
ivandragon:
the argument on which administration started/did much work on a project comes up because pmb & his gang of propagandists always say the previous administration did nothing & yet they are commissioning projects that were at advanced stages built by the previous government.

most of these projects required little or no input from pmb's administration because they either were paid for at the level of completion at the time, were PPP in which the FG had already paid its required portion or they had funding from 1st line charges (or bank guarantees or international funding) which meant the projects were going to be completed regardless of which government in power.

how would pmb's supporters feel when after initiating some massive projects & seeing them develop to a reasonable extent, he leaves power & another government comes in & says pmb did nothing, but a few years later, starts commissioning his projects?

give credit to whom it is due...
Thanks bro

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by bedspread: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2018
yarimo:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by Herrmes: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2018
Progress
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by Nashirushekoni(m): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2018
ivandragon:
the argument on which administration started/did much work on a project comes up because pmb & his gang of propagandists always say the previous administration did nothing & yet they are commissioning projects that were at advanced stages built by the previous government.

most of these projects required little or no input from pmb's administration because they either were paid for at the level of completion at the time, were PPP in which the FG had already paid its required portion or they had funding from 1st line charges (or bank guarantees or international funding) which meant the projects were going to be completed regardless of which government in power.

how would pmb's supporters feel when after initiating some massive projects & seeing them develop to a reasonable extent, he leaves power & another government comes in & says pmb did nothing, but a few years later, starts commissioning his projects?

give credit to whom it is due...

The project is at40% when buhari resume office kudos to both of them and God bless Republic of Nigeria amen

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by tflourish9: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2018
work now,go out and render one service and people will pay you.

Nawa o

Today's my birthday and I'm more broke than a piece of shattered glass. Make person make my day, abeg.

0057681190 Diamond [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by Charly68: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2018
A quality we should appreciate in this president is his sense of commitment in finishing all the work in progress projects irrespective of the unbelievable waste of the past on those projects,another person would have come and abandon these projects under one selfish excuse or the other,look at Port Harcourt mono rail project, billions have been sunk into it but Mr Governor abandons it...only God knows why he did such ..

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by danieljoel759: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by SportingArena: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2018
Contact SAcommunication for ur cheapest data ever.No scam,No fraud,100%Legir MTN DATA 1gb=#600 2gb=#1100 3gb= #1700 4gb=#2200 5gb =#2700 Chat me up on watsapp with 08108837783 (Business line) or Chat me up with 08068778095 (personal line) Note:No scam,this seller don't do scam You can send recharge card or Bank Transfer to get ur data
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by Nzeh12(m): 7:57am On Jun 01, 2018
GEJ's project

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by contigiency(m): 7:59am On Jun 01, 2018
Sirjamo:
Robots will soon be here to lecture us about how his royal cluelessness, the Igwe of corruption started the project.

The most important thing is not who initiated and who completed the project. In a situation like this, the ultimate winner is the entire Nigerian masses, so I join you in celebrating this wonderful edifice. Thanking God that it is happening in our life time.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by OgbeniSir(m): 7:59am On Jun 01, 2018
Earthbound:
$823 million. shocked

Nawa o

Today's my birthday and I'm more broke than a piece of shattered glass. Make person make my day, abeg.

0057681190 Diamond

Your older women/sugar mummies no fit sponsor you today? Shebi na u de post topics on advantages of dating older women?
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by AreaFada2: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2018
Ofemannnu:
I learnt that Buhari was the one who stopped Lagos Metroline initiated by Jakane then.They even said he paid some money just for the contractor to stop the project.That is very disheartening if it were true because Lagos needs Metroline more than any city in Nigeria.

It is true. Lagos State lost lots of money already paid.

Nigeria was setback by decades because of 1984 coup. Jakande was the last real governor to make a massive impact until Fashola came. Just the housing Estates alone that Jakande constructed is amazing.
Had he completed his second term till 1987, it would have been extraordinary. Bendel, Imo, Anambra, Benue, Kaduna and many other states did well too.

If not because Buhari needs reelection, he probably would have cancelled most of these projects Jonathan started.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by Fitbillionairep: 8:01am On Jun 01, 2018
Please I need a president that can take back 1$ to 700 naira and above Abeg
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by danieljoel759: 8:02am On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by seguno2: 8:02am On Jun 01, 2018
Sirjamo:
Robots will soon be here to lecture us about how his royal cluelessness, the Igwe of corruption started the project.

Stop identifying yourself as a robot please.
If you are wise, you should know that the man who said Abacha did not steal, the man who reinstated and promoted Maina the pensions thief whom Jonathan had sacked and declared wanted is the Sheikh of corruption and stupidly vision-less.
Look and learn.

Kindluv3:
I inspected ongoing work at the Abuja Light Rail mass transit line. This administration has prioritized rail projects nationwide to provide Nigerians an inexpensive alternative to road transport even as we believe that the Federal Capital Territory must have a functioning and befitting mass rail service in the not too distant future. GEJ.
More photos after the cut................
This is not locomotive but diesel engines diesel-powered transit is designated light rail, such as the O-Train in Ottawa, Canada, the River Line in New Jersey , United States, and the Sprinter in California , United States, which use diesel multiple unit (DMU) cars.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2389399_b_jpgefaf98db2eac3a61946ca0282ae6ddd4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2389400_c_jpg792069df363c9e9a3737d98e38ffb46e

http://vwede..com/2015/05/photos-from-ongoing-work-at-abuja-light.html
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by contigiency(m): 8:05am On Jun 01, 2018
agabaI23:
Thanks bro

You made a very intelligent and valid point.
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by chuberg(m): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2018
danduchi:
The way Ameachi is embezzling money through all this project and still defends this without anyone accusing or seeing any trace of it still surprises me.. $823million, WTF?... France built a meteor line with 7 stations at ($132 million)... Where the Bleep are we heading to in this country. Rotimi Amaechi is the most intelligent corrupt politician Nigeria has ever produced

The thing weak me,and most people are celebrating them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by seguno2: 8:07am On Jun 01, 2018
mammanbawa:
GEJ initiative
Completed by Bubu
That's how a country should work

You are very correct.
The problem is that Buhari, Amaechi and APC refuse to acknowledge Jonathan’s input and steal our money by inflating the finishing works.
We should EXPOSE their fraudulent actions robustly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2018
Sirjamo:

Bro continuity in things like these are desirable. It does not matter who started it or completed it.
Wat matters is that a good project was set for the populace.
Mind u I nt a fan of Jona nor Buhari.
I am interested in d unity nd development of this Underdeveloped country
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by Franking: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2018
Sirjamo:

If the dullard is all that then let's compare the type of projects he has initiated so far with Jonathan's. Give credit where due and quit hating.
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by fxclothings123: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2018
Earthbound:
$823 million. shocked

Nawa o

0057681190 Diamond

Bros no be by force to celebrate birthday.. Abi Shey you keep money for here ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Danfo Accident Kills Heavily Pregnant Woman, Fish Seller In Lagos.Graphic Photos / Vehicles On Fire At Ogeere, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway! Fire Fighters In Action / FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.