Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari (36541 Views)

Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride / Abuja Metro Light Rail In Pictures / Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by DWJOBScom(m): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Great

God bless Nigeria

God bless GEJ

God bless PMB

You couldn’t have said it any better

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by RexTramadol1: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Tell wike to finish ameachis mono rail project in rivers. Provide receipt of full payment by d GEJ admin, provide evidence of d project been 70% complete as at may 29, 2015.

Why has ameachi not finished d mono rail in portharcourt......hope u see who deserves d credit. If u give credit to GEJ will u also give credit to ameachi for his now failed mono rail project

On this Abuja metroline....... You're lagging behind!

85% credit to the CLUELESS one, 15% to the TYRRANT!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2018
Thanks to jonathan and p.d.p!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by mammanbawa: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2018
seguno2:

You are very correct.
The problem is that Buhari, Amaechi and APC refuse to acknowledge Jonathan’s input and steal our money by inflating the finishing works.
We should EXPOSE their fraudulent actions robustly.

Can you prove what you just said?
I'm not supporting either of them, but Buhari commissioned these projects and never labeled any as his initiative
What baffles me is why he keeps saying GEJ did nothing

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:11am On Jun 01, 2018
Nice terminal, I guess.

I hope the entire line is finished.
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by seguno2: 8:12am On Jun 01, 2018
Ofemannnu:
I learnt that Buhari was the one who stopped Lagos Metroline initiated by Jakane then.They even said he paid some money just for the contractor to stop the project.That is very disheartening if it were true because Lagos needs Metroline more than any city in Nigeria.

Yes.
He paid the French contractor for breach of contract.
The vision-less rogue returned to Lagos 34 years later to commission Ambode’s bus stop.
Buhari, Tinubu, Ambode and APC are regressive people taking us backwards but lie to their zombies that they are progressive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by akinyemi4real11(m): 8:13am On Jun 01, 2018
Jobs recruitment in Ibadan. Any interested fellow should send His or her CV to matrintab@gmail.com. There is going to be an interview if you are luckily shortlisted. Best of luck.
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by seguno2: 8:14am On Jun 01, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Great

God bless Nigeria

God bless GEJ

God bless PMB

PDP needs to tell us how much Jonathan spent and the level of completion to compare with the millions of dollars Amaechi is reporting.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by danieljoel759: 8:20am On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by ivandragon: 8:22am On Jun 01, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Tell wike to finish ameachis mono rail project in rivers. Provide receipt of full payment by d GEJ admin, provide evidence of d project been 70% complete as at may 29, 2015.

Why has ameachi not finished d mono rail in portharcourt......hope u see who deserves d credit. If u give credit to GEJ will u also give credit to ameachi for his now failed mono rail project

what are you yapping about?

if wike finishes the mono rail, the history of that monorail cannot be written without Amaechi. simple!

its chaps with tour thinking that complicate issues.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by dedunji: 8:22am On Jun 01, 2018
How will it help some one working @ Wuse mkt then living @ dei dei .

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 01, 2018
God bless GEJ. And one gworo sipping dullard will be shouting that the previous administration did nothing even after building schools for his Northern almajari brethren that they refused to go to. undecided
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by Ihateyoumod: 8:31am On Jun 01, 2018
ivandragon:

what are you yapping about?

if wike finishes the mono rail, the history of that monorail cannot be written without Amaechi. simple!

its chaps with tour thinking that complicate issues.

So r u giving ameachi credit for the project now

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by Ihateyoumod: 8:32am On Jun 01, 2018
RexTramadol1:

On this Abuja metroline....... You're lagging behind!

85% credit to the CLUELESS one, 15% to the TYRRANT!

Give me evidence y I should give 85% credit to GEJ
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by ivandragon: 8:32am On Jun 01, 2018
Nashirushekoni:

The project is at40% when buhari resume office kudos to both of them and God bless Republic of Nigeria amen

you are part of the 'problem' I am talking about...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/abuja-mass-rail-transit-gulps-n162bn-coren/

http://businessnews.com.ng/2015/07/28/abuja-rail-project-is-now-67-completed-fcta/

a line that was well above 65% completed with 90% of the funds paid, you are saying it was at 40%...

pray that whatever hardwork you do in life will not be rubbished & mocked by detractors who want to reap massively where they sowed little...
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by Johnsmartinyang(m): 8:33am On Jun 01, 2018
danieljoel759:
Photos Of The $823million Ultra Modern Abuja Metro Line Set To Be Commissioned
...hmmm but I saw this tracks already laid out when I went in official assignment in Abuja in June 2014..I sighted it some minutes after I left the airport..the tracks were glittering then
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by Ihateyoumod: 8:33am On Jun 01, 2018
grandstar:

The monorail and ultra modern schools were white elephants from the word go.. It will be imprudent to complete the monorail

Same way if this project was left incomplete it will be nothing but a white elephant project

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by fishway(m): 8:34am On Jun 01, 2018
God bless PMB.....

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by Ayor93(m): 8:36am On Jun 01, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

You prolly have comprehension problems bro, Even if the Aso rock seat is vacant, most of these projects will still be completed, as all arrangements have been made irrespective of the person in power.
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by Horus(m): 8:38am On Jun 01, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D1GV-kH33g

Abuja Metro Line 100% Completed, Safest In The World
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by Dollabiz: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2018
hmmm
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by cool318(m): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2018
The world has upgraded to Bullet Trains and here we are still bloating over Locomotive tracks and trains. Must Nigeria leaders always settle for mediocrity, are we this cursed that we can't aim for the Apex technology?? Haba!!!!! !
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by UfuomaUN(m): 8:47am On Jun 01, 2018
Abuja is working!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by Horus(m): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by ivandragon: 8:56am On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=Ihateyoumod post=68073768][/quote]

again, like I said, you chaps over complicate issues.

Amaechi started a project (a debatable project but that's talk for another thread) & history will show the amount of work done & payments made.

even if the project is completed 40 years later, Amaechi will still be recognised as an important contributor.

in the long run, its not about giving full credit to anyone, its more about appreciating contributions & not just rubbishing efforts...
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by Ihateyoumod: 8:57am On Jun 01, 2018
Ayor93:

You prolly have comprehension problems bro, Even if the Aso rock seat is vacant, most of these projects will still be completed, as all arrangements have been made irrespective of the person in power.

And yet we have so many uncompleted projects everywhere in Nigeria......if that's d case y hasn't the mono rail in rivers been completed. I might hve comprehension problem....Mr comprehension, pls provide answers to my questions, if u can't den u r simply senseless

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 01, 2018
HarunaWest:

you have no shame
Thanks, and yes, I have no shame. A beggar has little choice and no shame. I have no words for you.
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by edonks1: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2018
What is new in constructing a railway. It is a very old technology which is not celebrated anywhere in the world. Shame to Naija
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by Ihateyoumod: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2018
ivandragon:

again, like I said, you chaps over complicate issues.

Amaechi started a project (a debatable project but that's talk for another thread) & history will show the amount of work done & payments made.

even if the project is completed 40 years later, Amaechi will still be recognised as an important contributor.

in the long run, its not about giving full credit to anyone, its more about appreciating contributions & not just rubbishing efforts...

Ur submission affirms my original point, which is, it takes political will and love for the people to complete projects uncompleted by an administration moreso when the administration is even an opposition.

Buhari deserves 90% applaud for this project. Afterall , u hear pple say show us one project he has initiated and completed, which is what pple like wike in rivers state seem to be doing.

The question is why initiate a new project when there r numerous uncompleted projects........buhari is a leader....a man with a direction

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by Ihateyoumod: 9:04am On Jun 01, 2018
edonks1:
What is new in constructing a railway. It is a very old technology which is not celebrated anywhere in the world. Shame to Naija

It is new in Nigerian, ate moment no Nigerian state has a working intra state railway
Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by AerialMapper: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2018
Till we realise that these people are public servants doing the work we elected them to do, only then will we stop congratulation and praising them for what they are supposed to do. Nobody congratulates or praises you when you complete a task at work that you are employed and paid to do so why do we praise our leaders for doing their job. They build a little tap here or a railway station there and we become super-excited.

They aren't even doing enough!!! Raise the bar...when they make noise about a railway station, ask them "so what?"

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari by arsenal33: 9:11am On Jun 01, 2018
planetuzor:
Initiative by the Jonathan Administration
Thief.
When they mention corruption, you don't mention GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

End Of Danfo As LASG Is Set To Roll Out 300 New BRT Buses Oct. 1st / Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight / A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.