Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC (25611 Views)

Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? / Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by Benjaniblinks(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2018
More Blood And Oil To His Head.
Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by fucktoto: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2018
Dyt:

And red lingerie
I should even do pole dancing
Dress up as a maid or nurse

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

or as a dominatrix with a whip - that's if you fancy the idea of being the boss lady.

see? marriage can be fun after all.

there's much to enjoy...don't be in a hurry to drop the ring.

Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by Dyt(f): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
fucktoto:

or as a dominatrix with a whip - that's if you fancy the idea of being the boss lady.

see? marriage can be fun after all.

there's much to enjoy...don't be in a hurry to drop the ring.

Even much more

I haven't condemned marriage
Have I?
Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by missyadorable(f): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Typical father...
I remember my father beating me till I fainted.
Neighbors and mum rushed me to the hospital while he went to his room and slept off.

Nigerian fathers.. Hmmmm
Tomorrow, they will say the mothers turned the children against them.. Just the same way my father is complaining now.. To hell with him.. His punishment just began.. Wicked Man.

3 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by fucktoto: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dyt:

Even much more

I haven't condemned marriage
Have I?

no, you haven't but you've shown me enough reasons to believe you can't endure the tough side of it...which is inevitable.

marriage is not always a bed of roses as they taught us in school.
Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by Dyt(f): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
fucktoto:

no, you haven't but you've shown me enough reasons to believe you can't endure the tough side of it...which is inevitable.

marriage is not always a bed of roses as they taught us in school.

All in.your thoughts Mr Judge
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not only marriage
Every relationship
Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by obowunmi(m): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
swiz123:
If your husband treats you so badly, why stay then. Marriage shouldn't be a do or die affair.

Well, low self-esteem is the main reason why most women endure toxic married life.

In Nigeria, marriage is do and death. Die there and make heaven.
Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by DrMuzungu(m): 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bl00dy fvcking illiterate mumu 1diot of a "father". Local stray dog would be a better father.
Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by Lisaflex(f): 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Haba! Why now?

I feel disgusted when people use the wrong command of English.... It pieces me of

Really? This is just too much for me,can't feel my limbs anymore...Somebody help!
Re: Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC by Egein(m): 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
This is what the typical Jehovah's Witness would do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help / Whom To Blame!!! / I'm Experiencing Emotional Blackmail From My Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.