Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) (48285 Views)

Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) / Bukola Saraki Sends Powerful Message To Gov, Tambuwal As He Marks 53rd Birthday / How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by orfegater(m): 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dino 2 me is d voice of d voiceless,ppl lik him in our country is seen as problem by oppressors,my opinion nd my space.
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by ALAYORMII: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
Look at the way they are fooling around as if they are in a beer parlor

These bunch can not make any meaningful contributions to the development of Nigeria.
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by hmuhammad(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
How many Of us have our pvc to vote out APC federal government ? Click like if u have ur pvc and u are ready to vote, share if you are yet to collect
can Igbos vote PMB out? Never

PMB till 2023

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by contigiency(m): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
KingRagnar:
This is what Dino does best
1. Initiate commotion within and outside the senate
2. Attract unnecessary attention to himself and away from the daily political agendas that needs sorting at the senate
3. Disrespect the senate and the GCFR
It beats me how people see this as an act of heroism and not insubordination.

It's just people of like minds and mediocres that see it that way.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by InvertedHammer: 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
activistjohnny:
Drama as Saraki chases Dino back to his seat. watch the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12x_jbjd81o

His range of motion does not support the injuries he claim.

Just saying...

/
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by loomer: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
bunch of completely useless people.

time for military to take over the country
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by bluecircle470: 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
melvinjames:
I want him to remain in APC so he can destroy it from the inside.

And he will be finally consumed with no one left to harbour him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by FroshJaynex(m): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Look at how these guys are playing with the country
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
SaintLucia:
And vote Biafra PIGS abi, in fact where is your god Cownu?
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by kkboy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
How many Of us have our pvc to vote out APC federal government ? Click like if u have ur pvc and u are ready to vote, share if you are yet to collect

I have my PVC to vote in APC. I don't understand what you are saying

1 Like

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by pazob: 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Can't wait for 2019
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by SniperSmurf(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
Why is it always Dino. Attention seeker on the rampage.

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
kkboy:

I have my PVC to vote in APC. I don't understand what you are saying
then read it again
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
hmuhammad:
can Igbos vote PMB out? Never

PMB till 2023
this is not about IPOB but voting out anarchy
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Benekruku:

Stop dreaming and face reality!

2023 Ascerta!
I just hope the blood and baboon would not be soaked in blood as promised by ur patron in 2015 if he fails to win in 2019
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
delors:
and vote in ??
is buhari d only one in Nigeria?
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
SaintLucia:
And vote Biafra Frogs abi, in fact where is your god Cownu?
so anyone that is against buhari led federal government is now IPOB....?
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by kitaatita: 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
It seems that Saraki is getting tired of Melaye's tomfoolery.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by godofuck231: 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
If he returns to the PDP he would be granted the governorship ticket
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by awoluyi(m): 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Many years back my late father wrote some words on a piece paper, folded it and gave it to me. He said before I open the paper he asked me to promise him that I will pass same note to my offsprings. This I did gladly. On opening the paper, this is what he wrote; " THERE iS NOTHING A SHAMELESS MAN IS iNCAPABLE OF DOING."
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by afamaustin(m): 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dino is the only vibrant senator l knw
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Adekdammy:

Same thing he did when Jonathan was in power and you pple cheered him on.
I feel apc should live with it.
exactly, Nigerians tend to forget things alot
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Seglaw01: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
The comedy at NAAS passes fuji house of commotion's own walahi. Especially that red chamber, they no dey respect their self at all.
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by dheilaw1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
Let's take a poll... How many Of us have our pvc to vote out APC federal government ? Click like if u have ur pvc and u are ready to vote, share if you are yet to collect
ipob miscreant spotted
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
dheilaw1:
ipob miscreant spotted
skull miner + Fulani a.s.s licker spotted
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by ifymadu: 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
See how rowdy the senate is. Just like a public primary school were the teachers were absent from school.
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by hmuhammad(m): 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
this is not about IPOB but voting out anarchy
only in southeast we hear about anarchy
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by osazeeblue01: 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
SaintLucia:
And vote Biafra Frogs abi, in fact where is your god Cownu?

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
hmuhammad:
only in southeast we hear about anarchy
Unfortunately am not from d south east

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou / Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident / Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.