Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) (48284 Views)

Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) / Bukola Saraki Sends Powerful Message To Gov, Tambuwal As He Marks 53rd Birthday / How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Cmanforall: 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
activistjohnny:
Drama as Saraki chases Dino back to his seat. watch the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12x_jbjd81o
With this his neck movement , there is no need for the neckcollar he's wearing undecided
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by maasoap(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
melvinjames:
I want him to remain in APC so he can destroy it from the inside.

Dino destroying APC! Lol. grin
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by hmuhammad(m): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
Unfortunately am not from d south east
but IPOB
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 02, 2018
hmuhammad:
but IPOB
nope
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Notmyproblem: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
KingRagnar:
This is what Dino does best
1. Initiate commotion within and outside the senate
2. Attract unnecessary attention to himself and away from the daily political agendas that needs sorting at the senate
3. Disrespect the senate and the GCFR
It beats me how people see this as an act of heroism and not insubordination.

One of the new recruited bubu lap dogs. Bros I sight you ooh!! grin
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
delors:
is that the answer to the question ? Olodo.
zombies like you will never cease to amaze me
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by delors(m): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
zombies like you will never cease to amaze me
olodo. See teeth like crayon.
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by chukel(m): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
Idiot has collar round his neck, yet turns the same neck in all directions and all permissible angles.
Re: Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
delors:
olodo. See teeth like crayon.
show ur shovel teeth let's c

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou / Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) / Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.