Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Johesu Members Comes For Each Other, Trades Word - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Johesu Members Comes For Each Other, Trades Word (1131 Views)

How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe / Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / Federal Health Workers Under The Umbrella Of JOHESU Embark On Indefinite Trike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Johesu Members Comes For Each Other, Trades Word by MrBigiman: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2018
A popular Johesu apologist, Fejiro Oliver, has cried out from the grinding agony of defeat, the C grade motor park journalist who has been in Johesu's good books and has enjoyed the largese of Johesu's corruption, writes below.

Fejiro Oliver wrote;

*JOHESU: The underground deal that happened*

Life is not fair to anyone. No one gets anything freely. Everything good anyone ever got was fought for. If you wait for life to give you a space to stand simply because you shout, you will wait for ever. You must struggle for it.

It's this action that makes real union call their demands and strike struggle.

Now let's dissect the two months strike action of JOHESU.

First of all, you don't go into a struggle that you will not win. JOHESU missed this point. The power of a union are the members. For the first time in history, the JOHESU executive got 100% support from their members. The members were willing to stay at home for one year and cripple the hospital. They were even ready to go to prison by daring the government. Unfortunately, they elected the worst among God's creation as their leaders.

I have been a union Chairman and know the pressure that comes with it. Union leadership is not meant for cowards and corrupt people like the current set of JOHESU leaders.

JOHESU leaders should come before the public and say they were not bribed with cheap N5 million to call off the strike. These bunch of failures already had agreement with the Minister of Health to call off the strike since yesterday morning. When I got wind of the news from my top NMA friends, I knew the dice was cast. They went into the battle strong but came out weak. Not ONE single demand was met and will never be met.

What should members of JOHESU do?

First, they should stop being members of JOHESU by cancelling their membership that was forced on them. Let their independent associations fight for their rights if they feel marginalized.

Secondly, they should desist from attending meetings called by these current set of corrupt lily livered executive, till their tenure is over. That's if they still want to be JOHESU members.

Thirdly, they should pass a vote of no confidence on JOHESU leadership.

Lastly, they should tender their resignation if they don't like the working condition. Nobody forced them to read the courses they choice. Let them live with their academic misadventure for the rest of their lives.

My advise

The Federal Government should immediately proscribe JOHESU.

The FG should issue new letter of employment to all JOHESU members, with a clause never to belong to any strange union called JOHESU. Anyone who defaults automatically loses his/her job.

The FG should sieze the two months salaries that they were on strike, which led to hundreds of death. The money should be used to compensate families who lost loved ones due to this illegal union strike.

The FG should suspend all JOHESU Excos for calling a failed strike action.

The FG should give a query to all workers who participated in the strike.

My soft landing

JOHESU demands were no doubt just, right and in line with international best practices. Their only misfortune was having weaklings as leaders.

Take this from me, JOHESU is dead and buried. The burial rites took place on 31st May 2018. The Excos can go and enjoy their peanut N5 million in peace while the members resume with shame tomorrow and head bow, never to rise again.

Adeiu JOHESU!

Note: Mbok no JOHESU member should I will call Amadioha on the person.

Re: Johesu Members Comes For Each Other, Trades Word by neonly: 8:02am On Jun 01, 2018
Judas Iscariot everywhere I feel d workers pain sha
Re: Johesu Members Comes For Each Other, Trades Word by MrBigiman: 8:33am On Jun 01, 2018
neonly:
Judas Iscariot everywhere I feel d workers pain sha

I don't feel anything for them. How can a cleaner, accountant and generator repairer ever reason he will have parity with Doctors or even lead the hospital. That very act is one of stupidity and such individuals deserves no pity. Sadly the Lab Scientist, who will remain largely technicians, want to use the other profession to climb the ladder. I spoke to a notable laboratory/research Scientist 4years ago, who happens to have trained and practiced in the UK and what he told me was significant. He said what happens in Nigeria was an anomaly. Most labs are rightly placed as attachment to hospitals or outside the main hospital for a reason, he said they are not Clinical or Medical staffs but Scientist, who work to make sure they aid the Doctors line of thought, but in Nigeria these dude seek to squeeze themselves into the things they have no business with.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soursop Leaves Available For Diabetes, Cancer ,insomnia / What Causes Dark Inner Thighs And How Can You Treat And Prevent This Symptom? / Scorpion Bite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.