Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. (948 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea / Pax Herbal For Staph Infection / Help, I Have Staph Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. by Altern8te: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
It all started last year January when i had a one night stand. I did used protection but i really don't know what happened. Around March the symptoms became severe and i went for a test. it came out positive to staphylococcus. I took the test to a pharmacy and bought some drugs, few weeks later i was getting better(so i thought).

I read a post on front page few days ago about a guy who was sterile due to some untreated urinary tract infection, i was scared due to my last predicament. i decided to go for a test on thursday again just to confirm my status, i got the result today and sadly, i was tested positive again. meaning the last one wasn't completely treated.

About my girlfriend, i met her a virgin and we've been dating for 2 years now. i deflowered her last november and we have had countless unprotected sex cry , that means she must have been infected too. I felt bad today when the lab technician asked me to change my gf. well i told him it was all my fault and explained things to him.

please Nairalanders, how do i tell that she has an infection? she will be very mad at me.

I need to let her know so she can start treatment immediately.

Also how can we get rid of this infection permanently? conventional or herbal means?

please guys, Save a soul. cry cry

Mods please....

Re: Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. by dumra: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
Abstinence is d best
Re: Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. by Altern8te: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
dumra:
Abstinence is d best
yes I know. But the deed has been done. Please guys.. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. by pafra(m): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
Take the test results to a qualified doctor to explain the test results. It might not be what you are thinking. It is not what you are thinking
Re: Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. by Altern8te: 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
pafra:
Take the test results to a qualified doctor to explain the test results. It might not be what you are thinking. It is not what you are thinking
Do you think so? Different lab, same result
Re: Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. by Patented: 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
Go see a doc and take Ur girlfriend to get treated too. If it means confessing.......then so be it. The babe does not deserve to remain in d dark regarding her health
Re: Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. by Altern8te: 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
Patented:
Go see a doc and take Ur girlfriend to get treated too. If it means confessing.......then so be it. The babe does not deserve to remain in d dark regarding her health
thanks. Do you think the conventional means can completely get rid of it?
Re: Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. by Oluwanoodles(m): 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
If you have to do anything silly, pls dont hurt that poor girl by telling her that she has an infection because you cheated on her.. Trust me, she will never forgive you.

Call me 09021635436
I have a plan B.
Re: Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. by Timson01(m): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
you tell her ni,if you can open her legs for you they alshe has given you are biggest secret she did not withhold back while are you withholding truth from her,when she was at it she too had ready are mind to get any disease now,how will u have unprotected sex ,you are saying she will be mad at you she too would have know she was ready for anything when having unprotected sex with you ,anyway sex before marriage is a sin worst part if you don't end up marrying her who do you think should collect the disease from her,baba tell her

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. by Altern8te: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mods please...
dominique
Sissy3
Lala...
Re: Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. by Altern8te: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
Timson01:
you tell her ni,if you can open her legs for you they alshe has given you are biggest secret she did not withhold back while are you withholding truth from her,when she was at it she too had ready are mind to get any disease now,how will u have unprotected sex ,you are saying she will be mad at you she too would have know she was ready for anything when having unprotected sex with you ,anyway sex before marriage is a sin worst part if you don't end up marrying her who do you think should collect the disease from her,baba tell her
Thanks but the problem is how do I break the news to her? Also the best treatment I can get for the both of us.
Re: Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. by dumra: 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
Altern8te:
yes I know. But the deed has been done. Please guys.. embarassed embarassed

Open up and tell her the truth, and take d consequences in good faith.
Ask God for mercy and turn a new live
Re: Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. by Mariangeles(f): 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
undecided
Re: Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. by Mariangeles(f): 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
Altern8te:
It all started last year January when i had a one night stand. I did used protection but i really don't know what happened. Around March the symptoms became severe and i went for a test. it came out positive to staphylococcus. I took the test to a pharmacy and bought some drugs, few weeks later i was getting better(so i thought).

I read a post on front page few days ago about a guy who was sterile due to some untreated urinary tract infection, i was scared due to my last predicament. i decided to go for a test on thursday again just to confirm my status, i got the result today and sadly, i was tested positive again. meaning the last one wasn't completely treated.

About my girlfriend, i met her a virgin and we've been dating for 2 years now. i deflowered her last november and we have had countless unprotected sex cry , that means she must have been infected too. I felt bad today when the lab technician asked me to change my gf. well i told him it was all my fault and explained things to him.

please Nairalanders, how do i tell that she has an infection? she will be very mad at me.

Also how can we get rid of this infection permanently? conventional or herbal means?

Mods please....

You selfish human! angry
You forced her to give up her virginity, then you went right ahead to infect her with some incurable disease, and now you're here screaming for help. angry

You better fix her the way you found her if you don't want God to punish you angry

Brostitute!
Re: Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. by Town20: 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
Just know it has know cure very stubborn to treat I hv never seen anyone cured from it
Re: Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. by Altern8te: 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mariangeles:

You selfish human! angry
You forced her to give up her virginity, then you went right ahead to infect her with some incurable disease, and now you're here screaming for help. angry

You better fix her the way you found her if you don't want God to punish you angry

Brostitute!
easy with names please. Like I said earlier, I treated myself before I had sex with her. I don’t know what happened.
Re: Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. by Mariangeles(f): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
Altern8te:
easy with names please. Like I said earlier, I treated myself before I had sex with her. I don’t know what happened.
Why did you have sex with her?
Are you married to her? angry
Oh! So you think because you're in a "relationshi!t", that gave you the right to have sex with her? On top of that, unprotected? Damn!
Re: Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. by Altern8te: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mariangeles:

Why did you have sex with her?
Are you married to her? angry
Oh! So you think because you're in a "relationshi!t", that gave you the right to have sex with her? On top of that, unprotected? Damn!
I am sorry. Any solution? Please
Re: Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. by Mariangeles(f): 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Altern8te:
I am sorry. Any solution? Please
Start by being honest with her, before her reproductive organs are ruined forever, then you both can seek solution.

Let me mention Angryparrot, maybe he can help
Re: Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. by Altern8te: 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mariangeles:

Start by being honest with her, before her reproductive organs are ruined forever, then you both can seek solution.

Let me mention Angryparrot, maybe he can help
thank you so much.
Re: Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. by gamaliel9: 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
Be careful of antibiotics...your type staf may be resistant to them....also be careful about herbal drugs...many are fake...

My suggestion is...there is a catholic monastry in Benin..they produce herbal drugs..they are called PAX HERBAL[goodle is your friend]....go to any of their shops explain to them your predicament. They know what to do. Again avoid all flour made foods,sugar cubes and drinks full of sugar..then alcohol should be banned from you. Be determined.

Again, do not do only urine or blood test. Seminal[sperm] analysis shall help you to be sure you are free.

Pray too
Re: Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. by Healthyway15: 1:16am On Feb 09, 2020
Altern8te:

Mods please....

Hello... sorry about your condition

The thing is, staph is a stubborn health condition to treat, I was not surprised when you said you were tested positive again. But with the right medication, it is treatable.

Well... you can check the link below to have more knowledge of Staphylococcus, its causes and symptoms, and the proper recommendation of treatment for Staphylococcus for the best results.

https://www.nairaland.com/5514598/looking-lasting-solution-staphylococcus-infection

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Fluid In Uterus. / 1st Case Of Coronavirus Allegedly Reported In A 70yrs Old Woman In Enugu / Why Are Nigerians Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.