Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? (49436 Views)

Pls What Business Can I Start With 1millon / What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Guitarist76(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
funnynation:

Where you invest like 100k and you will be getting 4%-5% daily depending on the market of the day. Like for me, my 100k is giving me 4k daily meanwhile 50k is 2k daily and 200k is 8k daily when you calculate it

Sounds interesting. How and where do I invest the money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by funnynation(m): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Guitarist76:

Sounds interesting. How and where do I invest the money?

They have website and office as well. You make your payment according your pocket

2 Likes

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by ariesbull: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
jibolarazor:
what business or investment can I go into with 1millon naira.

Preferably I want something I can start making good profit on within a short period of time. Please business gurus your help and advice is needed.

You will then be a good candidate for scam.....if you don't want to have patience for your business to grow

Have you ever heard of the word ROI and gestation period
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
Speakdatruth:

I consulted from a friend and he told everything about his little beginning and all the ish he faced. He started with 201 machine and in 8 months bought the DI machine and so goes his progress. To be really stable and thinking of good profits minus all and all took him a year and half
I bought an half cord machine and am planning to have DI soon, help me ask that ur friend how long does it take him to settle when he purchase d machine cos I dey face he here I dey just been the fifth month I opened d business
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Guitarist76(m): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
Speakdatruth:

I consulted from a friend and he told everything about his little beginning and all the ish he faced. He started with 201 machine and in 8 months bought the DI machine and so goes his progress. To be really stable and thinking of good profits minus all and all took him a year and half
Good. Is your friend a graphic designer or does he have people who work for him? Lastly, where is his location?

Thanks for expertise.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Guitarist76(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
funnynation:

They have website and office as well. You make your payment according your pocket

Would you mind sharing their website?
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by ariesbull: 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
jibolarazor:
a year is too far

Them go scam you...your eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by egorov(m): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Born2Breed:

1million to 5million in a year is too far?

That was why I didn't reply him again. He needs quick money

3 Likes

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by babzo(m): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
All of you people promising and promising quick returns. If I give you my 1 million...no story o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by TosinKate(f): 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Treasury Bill.. Ask any bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sanchase:
I am looking for 3 people to give N500,000 each to invest in any business of their choice and after the first six months, i become a shareholder of the business and take 60 percent profit of the business every month.

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by egorov(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
Horlamidei:

I need to learn this business if it's true.......how can I go about it and get a tutor..
Dog breeding.is tedious and needs a lot.of perseverance. The most important thing is to know how to manage your resources pending when yoy start raising puppies for sale. The market is saturated but once you have a value proposition, you will make it.

1 Like

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by egorov(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
Henri8:

Dog breeding for consumption or the sale of foreign species?
Sale and other dog services like stud services, training etc
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by egorov(m): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
OkwuruOKARISIA:
please how is it done? I'm really interested in this!
Check my.signature for contact. Then we can start from there. Mind you, I'm not asking for any amount for training.o. its free

2 Likes

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by mimimile93: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
jibolarazor:
what business or investment can I go into with 1millon naira.

Preferably I want something I can start making good profit on within a short period of time. Please business gurus your help and advice is needed.
Animal farming..
Snail, Fish, Rabbit, Birds
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by egorov(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
OkwuruOKARISIA:
please how is it done? I'm really interested in this!
Check my.signature for contact. Then we can start from there. Mind you, I'm not asking for any amount for training.o. its free. But if you feel like appreciating me, I won't mind
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by funnynation(m): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
Guitarist76:

Would you mind sharing their website?

It is against NL rule, no sharing of website here, to avoid me chopping ban but you can send me message on watsap or call. My number is rite on my signature

1 Like

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by fippycbk(m): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
Depending on your location I'd say a game house. A place where people can come to play fifa and PES. Charge 500 per hour, get 2 games, make 2k an hour and expand from there.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Speakdatruth: 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
adetoroamos:
gist me, which type of printing machine did ur friend av?
Started with 201 operated it himself after the boy he employed almost wrecked him then after 8 months got DI and that was how he picked up, he does large format now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by kolawolejohn(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
Odmic2839:
go into gas plant. Just rent a space in a selling environment, do your fesibility study that they are really suffering from it in that area then mount a gas plant around and make your cool money at least within two,months you have cool profit of over 200k. It depends on your fast sales

Can 1m do a gas plant? Kindly give a break down
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by mejai(m): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
restaurant biz nko
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Jephyard(m): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Dry Cleaning services
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Speakdatruth: 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
adetoroamos:
I bought an half cord machine and am planning to have DI soon, help me ask that ur friend how long does it take him to settle when he purchase d machine cos I dey face he here I dey just been the fifth month I opened d business
you're on the right track bro, he bought DI machine after 8months of start up, and took him 1year and half to fully settle for profit, roughly 10 months

2 Likes

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by egorov(m): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sanchase:
I am looking for 3 people to give N500,000 each to invest in any business of their choice and after the first six months, i become a shareholder of the business and take 60 percent profit of the business every month.

I'm interested in this
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by stefanwolf1: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
what kind of dog breeding do u mean,selling them for feeding or what
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Donreiy: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
Buy Helpitz token worth 200k..... flex the remaining money..... When the token moons, don,t forget me
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Speakdatruth: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Guitarist76:

Good. Is your friend a graphic designer or does he have people who work for him? Lastly, where is his location?

Thanks for expertise.
He's moved to somewhere in mushin now, he wasn't good designing but the boy he employed for graphics taught him, I guess he's good now. Not sure of his work force ATM just how he started before he moved

1 Like

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by pword: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Buy tools like silent exploit builders , nanocore, crypters, static vpn,luminosity link, netwire, from hackers online and do wire wire, Alibaba and CEO, CFO hustle and make over $350,000 dollars ( Over 120 million Naira ) in less than 2 months
Thank me later

Guy man u dey vex oo
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by lawrence35(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
what about phone biz guys ??

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) / Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS / IMF Lists Unpopular Policies CBN Must Reverse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.