Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? (49353 Views)

Pls What Business Can I Start With 1millon / What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Odmic2839(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
Guitarist76:

I'm not sure you are doing this business yourself. Except you are talking about all those streetside gas fillers that use 12kg cylinders to fill gas. 1 million can't even buy a 5 tonne gas cylinder.
who is talking about buying gas dear. Read my comment and stop all this shit
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by kennykg(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
Take a trip to the agric thread you would see alot of demands for agrictural produce like soyabeans, charcoal, moringa, cashew nuts, supply of fresh cassava to companies and co but guess what?
most cant meet up cant meet up cause the buyer would only pay on deliver and they dont have the capital to..
You just ave to find a trust worthy or risk worthy one to partner with as a passive or active investor.
But always watch THIS IS NIGERIAN scammers are flocking around .
Am not selling an eBook to you or selling myself to you .
You can carry out your own research ... Diy ..

If I have the links ? Yes
If it's Free? No
If am trust worthy ? You decide

But i kid you not it's not an easy task cause it all has risk involved and its not a get rich quick scheme .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Odmic2839(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Buhaaaahaha... Na that one you term "Gas Plant"?
rent a space and buy gas tank broda
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by sweetestboi(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
funnynation:

Where you invest like 100k and you will be getting 4%-5% daily depending on the market of the day. Like for me, my 100k is giving me 4k daily meanwhile 50k is 2k daily and 200k is 8k daily when you calculate it
Please enlighten me on this biz of yours that gives u such returns on a daily "
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by stat(m): 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sanchase:
I am looking for 3 people to give N500,000 each to invest in any business of their choice and after the first six months, i become a shareholder of the business and take 60 percent profit of the business every month.

60% is to much na
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by mandate12: 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
lawrenceunaa:
that means u need quick money undecided
Oya go stake ya money for bet9ja , 50:50 u loose or u win grin

Hahaha.. Funny dude
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Guitarist76(m): 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
Odmic2839:
who is talking about buying gas dear. Read my comment and stop all this shit

You don't know what you are saying. Just admit it bro.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by kingralu: 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
funnynation:
Just do Investment in oil and Gas or Crypto. In two months you will get your money back, I have been doing it 100k and I will increase my investment soon

how do you invest 100k into oil and gas? ??
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by covenantchildd: 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
egorov:
Can you do dog breeding? Your one million can become 5million in a year. If you do it properly and not get carried away with the money

How?perhaps i cld invest a couple of bucks if its worth it bro
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Odmic2839(m): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
Guitarist76:

You don't know what you are saying. Just admit it bro.
i dont know what am saying to you but i think i know what am saying to d sensible people. Ode boi. Ask people sho does dis business
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by AyobamiIsaac12: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jxt go into dropshipping. Use the money to promote your product via Facebook ads
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Guitarist76(m): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
Odmic2839:
i dont know what am saying to you but i think i know what am saying to d sensible people. Ode boi. Ask people sho does dis business

Simple question: are you doing this business?
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Smarkie: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
it seems business has gone from " come i get am"
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Odmic2839:
I ain't disputing that
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
Odmic2839:
I hear ya
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Odmic2839(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=Guitarist76 post=68183027]

Simple question: are you doing this business? [/quoteyes,bruh]
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Muzikluva(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
Forex! Very lucrative but you must learn about it well if you will go into it. Agriculture especially farming really pays these days. Transportation is also another area. These are fast enough to make profits...but if you want it faster, carry the 1m and goan join a ponzi scheme or use it to learn wire business or better still, use it to do money ritual grin grin grin grin
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Burchester: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Buy tools like silent exploit builders , nanocore, crypters, static vpn,luminosity link, netwire, from hackers online and do wire wire, Alibaba and CEO, CFO hustle and make over $350,000 dollars ( Over 120 million Naira ) in less than 2 months
Thank me later
Teach me yahoo
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Burchester: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
TurboBuilder:

I recommend Affiliate/CPA marketing. You can turn that amount into N3m with CPA marketing in just 2 months.

All you need do is to locate a high converting offer, set up a one page review page and then use targeted Facebook ads to generate sales.

Method2 - Google AdSense:
You can also set up a 10-15 page article site with quality contents. And then use paid Facebook ads to send traffic to the site. This alone can be making you N1m monthly with AdSense if done right.

Contact me If you need any help or partnership

Let’s patner

1 Like

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Mobsync(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Buy tools like silent exploit builders , nanocore, crypters, static vpn,luminosity link, netwire, from hackers online and do wire wire, Alibaba and CEO, CFO hustle and make over $350,000 dollars ( Over 120 million Naira ) in less than 2 months
Thank me later

You na bad guy o. Which one is Alibaba and CEO?
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Muzikluva(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
Allenken225588:
i'm into phone business.. fairly nd london used yo be precise, nd it really pays of my bro even without investing ur whole...wit really fast returns
How and where do you get your phones from? Been thinking abt this business for some time now.. .wif laptops too
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Burchester: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
Muzikluva:
Forex! Very lucrative but you must learn about it well if you will go into it. Agriculture especially farming really pays these days. Transportation is also another area. These are fast enough to make profits...but if you want it faster, carry the 1m and goan join a ponzi scheme or use it to learn wire business or better still, use it to do money ritual grin grin grin grin

How do I learn forex ?
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
jibolarazor:
what business or investment can I go into with 1millon naira.

Preferably I want something I can start making good profit on within a short period of time. Please business gurus your help and advice is needed.
Invest in farming. Honey to be precise and in 3 months you will make over 1 million

1 Like

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by sulaimon22: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
TurboBuilder:

I recommend Affiliate/CPA marketing. You can turn that amount into N3m with CPA marketing in just 2 months.

All you need do is to locate a high converting offer, set up a one page review page and then use targeted Facebook ads to generate sales.

Method2 - Google AdSense:
You can also set up a 10-15 page article site with quality contents. And then use paid Facebook ads to send traffic to the site. This alone can be making you N1m monthly with AdSense if done right.

Contact me If you need any help or partnership

pls am trying to pay for fb ads with my master card, buh its not going. can u help with any info
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Sappro22(m): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
eebruboss:
Hi, brother, please expanciate. What work with Google adsense. I'm a publisher but the work you're saying is not clear.

I'm adding You now.

1 Like

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by iamshegz: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
funnynation:
Just do Investment in oil and Gas or Crypto. In two months you will get your money back, I have been doing it 100k and I will increase my investment soon

i am interested in this, could you please drop your contact so we can link up
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Muzikluva(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
Burchester:

How do I learn forex ?
Well, for one, you could look for someone already into it and learn from the person or do your research online and watch lotta videos or yu put an eye out for FX companies in your location. They normally carry out seminars from time to time. There are several of them, can't mention their names here. I haven't started it yet as well, just been demo trading cuz I dnt have the money to start with yet but I really cant wait to start. Its a very promising investment if only you know your onions before going into it.

1 Like

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Sappro22(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
eebruboss:
Hi, brother, please expanciate. What work with Google adsense. I'm a publisher but the work you're saying is not clear.

Check your twitter account, I just buzzed you.

1 Like

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by egorov(m): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
covenantchildd:

How?perhaps i cld invest a couple of bucks if its worth it bro
Please contact me.through my.signature. training.is.free. but if u feel like rewarding.me I won't mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS / Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.