Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,603 members, 7,847,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (824 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by zebra543: 1:20pm On May 29, 2010
You found out your girlfriend of 3 years was also dating a rich man who was spoiling her with gifts and alot of money, she has been very supportive of you she even paid for your professional exams when you had no miney, she makes sure you never lack anything and has helped you many times, now you know where she found the means. How would you feel and what would you do?
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 29, 2010
i would drop her like she's hot faster than a bad rash!!
her mentality is fukced up and can never be fixed. . . . . .lets say she stops whoring now that i am financially secure, if we ever get into hard times, she will go and sell herself to the highest bidder to keep the lifestyle that she is so accustomed to.
imagine the stress of knowing that you always have to be on top (financially) because the day you aint, the w h o r e that you tried to turn into a wifey will have to hang her wifey costume and be herself again.
Re: What Would You Do? by 190: 7:40pm On May 29, 2010
men i wud advise her and stick wit her

she tried
Re: What Would You Do? by Faher(m): 1:44am On May 30, 2010
zebra543:

You found out your girlfriend of 3 years was also dating a rich man who was spoiling her with gifts and alot of money, she has been very supportive of you she even paid for your professional exams when you had no miney, she makes sure you never lack anything and has helped you many times, now you know where she found the means. How would you feel and what would you do?

So she can double date because she's helping me out?
I'll be out of the rel in a jiffy once I find out

P:S I can never allow a girlfriend support me though
Re: What Would You Do? by czer2(m): 4:55pm On May 30, 2010
i wil tell her to keep it up as long as she gives me wat i want mostly p***y
Re: What Would You Do? by eddy1977(m): 7:14am On Jun 01, 2010
how i wish i had met such a woman.
i would save every bit of that money and use it to start a small business or invest in some stocks or bonds.

why is it that most girls i have dated are always broke??
i am the one always giving them money. F4ck it
Re: What Would You Do? by 190: 8:22am On Jun 01, 2010
^^
i feel u bro
me too o
Re: What Would You Do? by deniyor: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

i would drop her like she's hot faster than a bad rash!!
her mentality is fukced up and can never be fixed. . . . . .lets say she stops whoring now that i am financially secure, if we ever get into hard times, she will go and sell herself to the highest bidder to keep the lifestyle that she is so accustomed to.
imagine the stress of knowing that you always have to be on top (financially) because the day you aint, the w h o r e that you tried to turn into a wifey will have to hang her wifey costume and be herself again.

That's right. I will appreciate the effort and let her go easy. Either ways she is gone for good. I don't share what is mine with the dogs, even the rich ones. No compromise.
Re: What Would You Do? by googles: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2010
why would anyone thru' all that stress for a boy anyways

its to cheap now undecided and the guy accepting that kind of offer too get as he be you know your girlfriend is not working or doesnt earn dat much and not

from a well-to-do home yet you keep collecting from her where d'you think shez gettin' the money ? manna ? i dont think so

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Being A Playa / How Do I Know If He Is Cheating? / Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.