Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

My Husband And I First Marital Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband And I First Marital Date (820 Views)

The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) / 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / :my Experience When I First Kissed A Lady: Share Yours Too; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband And I First Marital Date by queeneve: 2:59am On Sep 05, 2010
My husband and I going on our first date in a few days AS HUSBAND AND WIFE, I have several questions to ask yall,

Do I wear my GRRR outfit on the date with him in public or wear some abayas?

Do I wear my stiletto heel or wear pumps?

Do I dab a lil of perfume on my neck or wrist?

Do a wife behave the same way as she did when she was single or she must behave in a manner that is more reserved and meek?

The problem is our friends want to go on the date with us as a group date, WE DO NOT WANT TO BE DISTURB AND WE TOLD THEM NICELY THAT WE WANT TO DO THIS ALONE, of course they didnt listen so now we have to do a CAT AND MOUSE date,

Anyway, what do you guys think?
Re: My Husband And I First Marital Date by InkedNerd(f): 3:23am On Sep 05, 2010
Wear which ever shoe is comfy.
Dab the perfume but don't rub it on you because that dulls the scent.
And behave the same way you do when your at home with your husband.

Do you live in Nigeria or in the US?
Re: My Husband And I First Marital Date by queeneve: 3:27am On Sep 05, 2010
I in the good ole crackafied USA!
Re: My Husband And I First Marital Date by InkedNerd(f): 3:30am On Sep 05, 2010
Hope you have fun on your date wink
Re: My Husband And I First Marital Date by queeneve: 3:41am On Sep 05, 2010
Thanks!
Re: My Husband And I First Marital Date by madlady(f): 4:38am On Sep 05, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin@queeneve your so funny. PLS tell me how you will act meek and reservered (where's @190).

Be your wonderful self that's who your husband loves and that's who he wants to go on his date with.

Wear your killer heels if your hubby likes them and wear a dress he loves (what's a abayas?) you will look great.

I can't blame your friends for wanting to join you, you must be GREAT to go out with (the life and soul of the party).
Re: My Husband And I First Marital Date by saintneo(m): 5:54am On Sep 05, 2010
ask him who want to go with; girl or woman?

4me i think i'll prefer a girl.
Re: My Husband And I First Marital Date by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 05, 2010
queeneve:

My husband and I going on our first date in a few days AS HUSBAND AND WIFE, I have several questions to ask yall,

Do I wear my GRRR outfit on the date with him in public or wear some abayas?

Do I wear my stiletto heel or wear pumps?

Do I dab a lil of perfume on my neck or wrist?

Do a wife behave the same way as she did when she was single or she must behave in a manner that is more reserved and meek?

The problem is our friends want to go on the date with us as a group date, WE DO NOT WANT TO BE DISTURB AND WE TOLD THEM NICELY THAT WE WANT TO DO THIS ALONE, of course they didnt listen so now we have to do a CAT AND MOUSE date,

Anyway, what do you guys think?

crap! Can't just find something interesting to comment today! angry
Re: My Husband And I First Marital Date by Kelvinj(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2010
i think being nak.ed would be the best attire with just bathroom slippers. Then just do your shakara that u use 2 do when u were single, i promise u he'll love u more
Re: My Husband And I First Marital Date by queeneve: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2010
Awwww, ME life of the party?!!! You so sweet Madlady,

Abayas is that muslim clothing the women wear, did I spell it right? You know that hot azz, black wool, granny looking, and prisoner bind clothing them muslim men make their women wear in the MIDDLE EAST,

What you mean how I am gon be meek and reserved?!!! What I can't be meek and reserved? (purring like a kitten)
Re: My Husband And I First Marital Date by queeneve: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2010
Uhmmmm Kevin,

What make you think I am not doing the SHAKIRA NOW? Just saying,
Re: My Husband And I First Marital Date by queeneve: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2010
Saint,

When you say a girl, do you mean the kind that wear training bras, day printed pants (day of the week), pigtails, with a lollipop in the mouth?

You know SOME OF YOU men can be perverts, I just want to make sure what was in YOUR HEAD,

FREAK,
Re: My Husband And I First Marital Date by Kelvinj(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2010
queeneve:

Uhmmmm Kevin,

What make you think I am not doing the SHAKIRASHAKARA NOW? Just saying,

Lmao dont think u are cos if u were this topic would be sounding different
Re: My Husband And I First Marital Date by madlady(f): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2010
queeneve:

Awwww, ME life of the party?!!! You so sweet Madlady,

Abayas is that muslim clothing the women wear, did I spell it right? You know that hot azz, black wool, granny looking, and prisoner bind clothing them muslim men make their women wear in the MIDDLE EAST,

What you mean how I am gon be meek and reserved?!!! What I can't be meek and reserved? (purring like a kitten)

Ok I know what you mean now.

The bolded above, can you do it, well knowing a bit about you I THINK YOU CAN but, would it be fun for you undecided be your funny self and you will have a great time. smiley smiley
Re: My Husband And I First Marital Date by queeneve: 11:17am On Sep 05, 2010
Uhmmm

Kevin go jump off the cliff, REALLY,

Okay Madlady, catwoman suit and a whip coming right up!
Re: My Husband And I First Marital Date by Kelvinj(m): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2010
queeneve:

Uhmmm

Kevin go jump off the cliff, REALLY,

Okay Madlady, catwoman suit and a whip coming right up!
really wish i could rite naw, miss skydiving
Re: My Husband And I First Marital Date by queeneve: 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2010
You need a push? grin
Re: My Husband And I First Marital Date by Kelvinj(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2010
how did u know i needed 1? Well u can come help me But hope ur husband wont regret ever letting u
Re: My Husband And I First Marital Date by queeneve: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2010
Who said it was me doing the pushing, WINKS wink

(calling my pitbull Mean Cheeks, GO GIT HIM!)
Re: My Husband And I First Marital Date by Kelvinj(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2010
*grabs slippers and jumps fence*

(1) (Reply)

What Gift Are U Goin 2 Offer Ur Lover Dis Xmas? / Getting An Exciting Life After A Break Up / Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.