Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) (53074 Views)

Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) / Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan / 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by LadyHeaven(f): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
lol...oldie has been dastardly dikmatized grin
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by IMASTEX: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hmm
shocked
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by joe4christ(m): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Chair, I miss front page sha grin
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Kikikiki. This one has being taken both physical and spiritual. In short,she is a goner.
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Shortyy(f): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
She's mad angry

1 Like

Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by victorvezx(m): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
On of the Yahoo boys must be servicing her in the bed room. Or they have used Jazz on her

1 Like

Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by mhizAnnie(f): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
This one is inside bottle...the hand work of one Benin boy grin grin
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Agbgift(f): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Na wa o.
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by KrystosCJ(m): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
Dem don use this one brain play Sudoku

www.dailysudoku.com
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Vyntra(m): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
wan ti fi ori eleyi gba paro

1 Like

Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by kevoneal: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
grin
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by kevoneal: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
Reminds me of those fiverr voice over and video promotion gig! grin

1 Like

Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Horus(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
Her boyfriend is a Yahoo Boy
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Tobiemmanuel007: 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ogun lo nsise ye (na juju de work so) undecided
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Ahmeduana(m): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
My grandmother will say ORISIRISI!
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by tinktanker: 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Mumu woman how much dem pay u. Well! Politicians think sey na only them sabi stage counter protest
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Bustincole(m): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
The juju is workin perfectly
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
I weak o
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by onatisi(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
kai , won ti get woman yii cry cry cry cry
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Techcrunchng(m): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lol �
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Tobiemmanuel007: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
Now i believe jazz works on white cry
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Tobiemmanuel007: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Now i believe jazz works on white cry

I mean effectively
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
what do you expect from a lonely white woman mesmerised by the sweet words of a con man, most of these woman know they are being scam but they just cant let go of those sweet words, it makes them feel young again

5 Likes

Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by 1shortblackboy: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
VICTIM OF YAHOO PLUS
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by awoofawoo: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
grin grin grin who that Idiami laughing gif, make dem borrow me grin
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by OmoDavido(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
EFCC should leave yahoo boys alone. EFCC /SARS self are criminal masking in Government uniform while perpetrating their evil and criminal plans.
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by big7: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
And nobody here can come out and say they don't or ain't related to any one in the game... Spell me all this pretence... And all this girls here casting the innocent woman...i pity Unah... They value the work of this guys than you guys can ever imagine...have heard countless guy travel out to meet their client and so many client who knows thier presume white man happens to be a black guy here in Nigeria and still feels leaving him due to that would bring her sorrow... Forget jarhz.. Those boys doing jarhz ain't G boys rather ritualist ..there is a big difference between both... So forget all this attention efcc dey give boys... Nigeria have more pressing issues... G boys ain't our problem... And if you say they use girls,only selfish girls get used warn your sister to stay contended and she won't be used... Nigeria is a shame govt has lost priority on what should be done... #catch them from now till forever boys don't give up they only change strategies... God bless the true working boys...

7 Likes

Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by temitopepeter: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
am already to guide you seyizma
seyizma:
Ope o. Dey don give us go ahead...

Any G-boy in here please? I need a mentor asap! tongue
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hmm
Re: White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Lol, if you have lived in the western world, especially in close relation with elderly whites which this woman is, her position would make more sense to you.
You wonder why with the poor English Yahoo boys speak and the blatant lies they blow to the whites, those oyibos still part with their money. Its cos to them, its amusement and money means nothing.
Its the same way I get amused when my male friends, hungry for pussy spend a ton on a babe who can't even speak good English and hold a conversation while he goes hungry. Miseries too deep to understand.

Not everything is a mystery. With a name like yours , I bet you'd like to think there are deeper meaning to everything but this is just plain old hedonism at it's primitive state.

Chasing that high, chasing that rush, chasing that 'nut', chasing that dopamine.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Bust Kidnappers Waiting For Ransom In Gombe / Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) / Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.