Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Ayegbusi Felicitates With Ekiti On New Month - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayegbusi Felicitates With Ekiti On New Month (392 Views)

FG Moves To Assist Ekiti On Ecological Issues / EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter / Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ayegbusi Felicitates With Ekiti On New Month by Adesinaayo: 10:51am On Jun 01, 2018
In a good will message ushering the new month, the candidate of SDP in the forth coming governorship election in Ekiti State, Akin Ayegbusi has felicitated with the good people of Ekiti for being alive to see the new month of June urging them to keep hope alive in the incoming government of SDP come July 14.

Ayegbusi in a statement signed by the DG of his campaign organisation, Yemi Akinbode said; "I want to welcome the good people of Ekiti State into the new month, June 1, 2018. I say happy new month but I want to reiterate the obvious fact that the coming weeks and days would be inundated with intense activities on the political front, however, I want to use this medium to appeal to the good people of Ekiti to shun all forms of acts of violence and thuggery by some agents provocatur now parading our land of honour"

He stated that SDP will run a robust and issues based campaign saying that the passage of Not-ton-site to run bill is a welcome development promising to deploy all his God given talents as a youth to transform the state if voted as governor

(1) (Reply)

Moghalu For President 2019: Let's Give Him A Chance As We Gave Buhari. / Ekiti Shooting: Bamidele Moved To Lagos For Post-surgery Treatment / President Buhari Press Statement On Public Holiday - (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.