Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill (16289 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter / El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election / Bola Tinubu Storms Ekiti To Campaign For Fayemi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by EBMedia: 7:22am On Oct 20, 2019
Igberetv reports that the governor of Ekiti State, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, said that his administration was in partnership talk with Dangote, Coscharis and Stallion Group Industries Limited to set up a rice mill in the state.

The governor made this known yesterday at a forum, "Ekiti Youth Conversation with Mr Governor”, held at the Abiodun Adetiloye Hall of the State Trade Fair Complex, Ado Ekiti, as part of activities marking the first anniversary of his administration.

He said that the state has is very good at rice production and that his administration will put in place an enabling environment and other incentives that would attract investors like favourable framework, tax relief, security, among others.

Youths from different parts of the state attended the programme. Fayemi revealed that his administration had just sealed a deal with Promasidor Limited to revive Ikun Dairy Farm, set up a milk producing factory, among others.

He made it known that two cassava processing companies are setting up shops in the state to absorb cassava produce in the state, noting this will boost the state’s investment profile and create jobs for the youths.

Also, Fayemi revealed that Ekiti Development and Investment Promotion Agency (EKDIPA) has just been established to leverage on the state’s investment potential to create more jobs in the state.

http://igberetvnews.com/1078287/dangote-coscharis-stallion-group-partner-ekiti-set-rice-mill/

10 Likes

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by PureGoldh(m): 7:34am On Oct 20, 2019
Dangote is literally the hallmark of progress in dx country.

His group of company(ies) is/are always on the move.

If you need Pure Original Unadulterated Honey.. Call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below 0 8 1 0166 67 71

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by GOFRONT(m): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2019
undecided

And someone expects me to meet Pastor Adeboye instead of Dangote??

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by leo1234(m): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2019
grin
Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by realestniggah: 7:40am On Oct 20, 2019
Maybe the border closure is actually a good thing.

We finally get to build our economy.. And not rily on outside import goods.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Kendumazy(m): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2019
Mheen! This is a sign that there is no going back on making Made in Nigeria rice be the first choice!

I sell UK Men's shirts. Check my signature below for more details.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by johnmattew: 7:41am On Oct 20, 2019
I'm happy the governors of North,south east and west are seeing rice cultivation as source of IGR...unlike the useless governors from my region waiting for oyel money

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Sunofgod(m): 7:42am On Oct 20, 2019
Too late!
Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 20, 2019
MEANWHILE OGIJO ROADS ARE BAD

DO WE EVEN HAVE OGIJO RESIDENTS IN THIS FORUM

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Patosky4U: 7:42am On Oct 20, 2019
Nice one.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:43am On Oct 20, 2019
Nice one.

they should just be fast with this. make dem no waste time.
Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by LilychiLily001: 7:43am On Oct 20, 2019
Wow ooo
Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Luckysbab: 7:43am On Oct 20, 2019
I was just thinking about this days ago. Ekiti has been one of the most fertile states for rice production since tipetipe

4 Likes

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:43am On Oct 20, 2019
This is the change we voted for.

We are getting to a New and better Nigeria gradually.

On the long term we will get there......slow and steady.

We remain positive about our darling nation.

God bless Nigeria.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by johnmattew: 7:44am On Oct 20, 2019
Sunofgod:
Too late!
how?...must u kneejerk ?

4 Likes

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Fr33born(m): 7:44am On Oct 20, 2019
That's very nice.
Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by owl770: 7:45am On Oct 20, 2019
I'm loving this border closure..... Every dead brain is rising again.....

God bless Nigeria!!!�

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by helinues: 7:45am On Oct 20, 2019
Nice one
Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2019
Sunofgod:
Too late!
....for you!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by RichDad1(m): 7:46am On Oct 20, 2019
Haters can continue to hate. We don’t care.
Nigeria is on the path of recovery and self sufficiency.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by solmusdesigns: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2019
cool

Backward integration starting before our eyes all thanks to Buhari's brutality, people hiding thier loots would bring them out to cash in on closed borders, importers like coscharis already turning into major manufacturer and producer, erisko is making moves

It would be a thing of pride, for this Generation to witness economic boom and revolution, just like UAE started thiers in the 90s and now they are kings and Queens

When Shiek Almaktoun, and Shiek bin Sayed of Abudhabi and Dubai were going from one country to the other caps in hand begging and borrowing, raking up debts upon dethbts, Obasanjo laughed at them that nothing good would come out of the desert, The West said no Islamic country would become a tourist destination and called them terrorist , IMF rubished them with many statistics and prediction of economic colapse... but they stayed through to thier dreams and forged forward as a country

13 Likes

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2019
owl770:
I'm loving this border closure..... Every dead brain is rising again.....

God bless Nigeria!!!�
Amen.

God bless you too.

Nigeria will be great again.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by RichDad1(m): 7:48am On Oct 20, 2019
tolakush92:
MEANWHILE OGIJO ROADS ARE BAD

DO WE EVEN HAVE OGIJO RESIDENTS IN THIS FORUM
I passed there on Thursday on my way to Ibadan because Itokin road was blocked due to flooding.
Man I regretted using that route. Despite driving a SUV, I almost got stuck after Sotubo. it was so terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 20, 2019
With all this developments, Niger republic should just forget that border opening.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 20, 2019
I'll get there soon. My name gonna be heard in every household.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 20, 2019
Good one
Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Jaybnjamin(m): 7:52am On Oct 20, 2019
All these news upandan about rice, I'm tired already.
Never knew we love rice like dis.
Can we now face other pressing issues.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 20, 2019
RichDad1:

I passed there on Thursday on my way to Ibadan because Itokin toad was blockchains. . Man I regretted using that route. Despite driving an SUV, I also got stuck after Sotubo. it was so terrible.

Mehn it's crazy it's spoiling our vehicles

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ag. Igp Arase Restores Officer’s Salary Two Years After Removal From Payroll. / CCT Adjourns Saraki’s Trial To November 5 / Bala Mohammed: 150 Not 300 Died In Azare In One Month, Impose Lockdown In 3 LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.