Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Can't Access My Instagram Account - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Can't Access My Instagram Account (10281 Views)

Did Two Factor Authentication On Facebook, Now I Can't Access My Account / See What My Instagram Account Is Showing, What Should I Do? / Please Help,i Can't Access Olx With Opera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

You have said it all my dear the average Nigerian man is a horseband grin and I hail Nigerian women who are with them because me I can't deal
I deliberately looked out for an enlightened or should I say abroad man with their enlightened mentality that I like. cheesy I cannot deal with the average Nigerian man the relationship dey always end under one month because majority of them are not enlightened cheesy

Lmaoooooooo. grin grin I can't deal also. I'm lazy and I don't have strength to fight or chase my fellow girls because of man.
I hate stress and confrontations, I nor get power.
I don't understand that Mark your territory chant they always yell about. undecided

Aww. That's nice, I'm happy for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by pocohantas(f): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Grand matron of the Vagenda pipu angry

You will bow to the kingdom of the glorious gbola angry

Na only one gbola I dey respect. The rest have to give me a reason to respect them. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
pocohantas:

Yes it is. When men tell me I drive like a man or think like one, I correct them. I drive like a woman and think like a woman. Do not allude strength and perfection to your gender. Don’t transfer my good attributes to a penis. Everything I do is as a woman that I am. I wouldn’t be any other gender even if I reincarnate a thousand times. I am that connected to my vagina. Thank you grin

I swear down oh.

I hate it more when they'd now say "You're
smart, you don't think like a girl"
. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by pocohantas(f): 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
folake4u:

I swear down oh.

I hate it more when they'd now say "You're
smart, you don't think like a girl"
. undecided

Nonsense and compliment. I won’t reply to such. Even here on NL.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
pocohantas:

Nonsense and compliment. I won’t reply to such. Even here on NL.

Omo, very irritating thing.

I cringe when some people smile at such compliment.

Tueh! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
Cc: pocohantas
Next na to give her money to buy me beans, yam and onions.

It is true. The prices for Northerners is quite different.

It's very cheap and surplus in the North side.
Just keep that woman's contact wella, and tell her to be supplying you especially if you like buying foodstuffs in bulk. And then you can tip her for the stress. cheesy

And then the Zobo part. So you add granulated sugar to your Zobo. What we usually add to ours is lots of pineapple, ginger and other fruits. It's so nice taken this way.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by pocohantas(f): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
folake4u:

It is true. The prices for Northerners is quite different.

My father pays someone in the North for rice, beans, sweet potatoes, etc for him to ship it down south. It's very cheap and surplus in the North side.
Just keep that woman's contact wella, and tell her to be supplying you especially if you like buying foodstuffs in bulk. And then you can tip her for the stress. cheesy

And then the Zobo part. So you add granulated sugar to your Zobo. What we usually add to ours is lots of pineapple, ginger and other fruits. It's so nice taken this way.

Yes I do. Lots of pineapple is expensive and I love that sharp taste of sugar. I still put pineapples though.

I took her number. She speaks so well and I am tempted to ask the level of her education. I’ll definitely ask someday. Lol
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
pocohantas:

Yes I do. Lots of pineapple is expensive and I love that sharp taste of sugar. I still put pineapples though.

I took her number. She speaks so well and I am tempted to ask the level of her education. I’ll definitely ask someday. Lol

It's true oh. Pineapple really don cost. angry
It's painful though. embarassed

Lol that's nice.
Okay. cheesy
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cc: Magnoliaa
A friend just brought to my notice that anytime I send mails to people on NL, it lands in their spam box. I've replied earlier since that day. Please check. embarassed

Magnoliaa aka Mango. kiss
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
folake4u:
Yusufisraelj Hi, I've replied you. smiley

Yes I've seen and made a reply as well. Cheers
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by Magnoliaa(f): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
folake4u:
Cc: Magnoliaa
A friend just brought to my notice that anytime I send mails to people on NL, it lands in their spam box. I've replied earlier since that day. Please check. embarassed

Magnoliaa aka Mango. kiss

I'll take a part of the blame too. embarassed I get notifications of new emails late, unless I go to check it myself and refresh. Me too I should have checked whether you've responded - wherever it was 'hiding'. Spam or inbox or important.

I'll respond now. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 6:19pm On May 10, 2022
Yummy.
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 12:20am On Jun 01, 2022
Japhet04:
hi Folake, I got posted to Kano campus, I'll be resuming after my next NYSC clearance so a week after official resumption.

Kudos for getting Abuja, your grace is strong.

Howfa Japhet. Are you ready for 3rd term? smiley
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2022
Dear folake4u I finally finished reading colour me saffron, like omor I think the first the I read it I stopped at page 4 or so, I finally read up to 10 and all I can say is omor x 1000000 like I already have a mental pic of you.
Adichie nor do reach this one abeg cool cool
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by KINGJAJA888(m): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=Japhet04 post=107974028] hi Folake, I got posted to Kano campus, I'll be resuming after my next NYSC clearance so a week after official resumption.

Hi Folake, Kindly desist from this Wanted Criminal for your own good. He's Currently Wanted by the Police.
Scammer alert 0812 039 2045

He's a wanted Criminal and a Fraudster. This young man attacked My Uncle with a knife and robbed him.

Nairaland Username- Japhet04

His account details - UBA 2078748097

Real name- Worukumo japhet Godwin

He's a Criminal currently wanted in Port Harcourt. He's a Student of Rivers State University and resides in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State. Pls kindly report his Uba account for Fraud and get him arrested anywhere you see him please.

50,000Naira will be given to whoever finds this Fraudster.

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by KINGJAJA888(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
Japhet04:
hi Folake, I got posted to Kano campus, I'll be resuming after my next NYSC clearance so a week after official resumption.

Kudos for getting Abuja, your grace is strong.
Hi Folake, Kindly desist from associating with this Wanted Criminal. He's Currently Wanted by the Police.

Scammer alert 0812 039 2045

He's a wanted Criminal and a Fraudster. This young man attacked My Uncle with a knife and robbed him.

Nairaland Username- Japhet04

His account details - UBA 2078748097

Real name- Worukumo japhet Godwin

He's a Criminal currently wanted in Port Harcourt. He's a Student of Rivers State University and resides in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State. Pls kindly report his Uba account for Fraud and get him arrested anywhere you see him please.

50,000Naira will be given to whoever finds this Fraudster.

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2022
Luck98 I see your handwork oh, liking all my diary posts. Wetin you dey find? cheesy
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 6:08am On Sep 21, 2022
Hello jabberjawz I sent you a mail. Please check maybe it's in your spambox. Thank you.
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by jabberjawz: 7:50am On Sep 21, 2022
folake4u:
Hello jabberjawz I sent you a mail. Please check maybe it's in your spambox. Thank you.

Hi there, I saw someone tried to reach me, i tried replying but the system didn't give me access to ur email, u can quote me on a dead thread with an email I can reach you with...or better still, drop an email I can reach you with. wink
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2022
jabberjawz:

Hi there, I saw someone tried to reach me, i tried replying but the system didn't give me access to ur email, u can quote me on a dead thread with an email I can reach you with...or better still, drop an email I can reach you with. wink

Hi. I've sent another mail now. Please check. Thank you very much.
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by jabberjawz: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2022
folake4u:

Hi. I've sent another mail now. Please check. Thank you very much.

Replied.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kasdat5 Thank you very much. I got to my base safely. kiss
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2022
This is quite funny and as an October born myself, I see us as the product of stress relief kpanshing of our parents after missing themselves for the whole year especially those whose fathers are civil servants who serve far away and taking a desevre break from December ending into January and I know a former colleague with a soldier husband her children are all October born. I am the only October born in my family and my dad was far away from home that year.
Modified.
My apologies, na inside pinkpill.

cayorday89
Awww. You're October too. Nice one. Best wishes to you. smiley

Them do stress relief on top our head oh. grin

Oh wow. I'm the only October born too in my family.

Make una nor dey quote me for inside our Pinkpill thread oh. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
Schoolshoe Howfa. Do I know the cspö person?
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by Schoolshoe: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
folake4u:
Schoolshoe Howfa. Do I know the cspö person?
chukukapromise

Abi you don't know him?
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
Schoolshoe:
chukukapromise

Abi you don't know him?

Omgggggg!!!!

I know him oh.
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by Schoolshoe: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
folake4u:

Omgggggg!!!!

I know him oh.
alright

1 Like

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
Savagr I see you liking and sharing my old posts. lipsrsealed Wetin You dey find?
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by Savagr(m): 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
folake4u:
Savagr I see you liking and sharing my old posts. lipsrsealed Wetin You dey find?
just reading ma
Love reading diaries especially interesting ones
No vex Ma 🙏
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2023
Savagr:
just reading ma
Love reading diaries especially interesting ones
No vex Ma 🙏

Hahaha okay. I been dey wonder before.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by Savagr(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
folake4u:

Hahaha okay. I been dey wonder before.
no worry 🙏😂
It's part of my weird behaviours, liking every post I go through on social media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Big List Of Backlinks For Your Website / Blog Or Forum / Today Is Internet Freedom Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.