Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

I Can't Access My Instagram Account - Webmasters (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Can't Access My Instagram Account (10124 Views)

Did Two Factor Authentication On Facebook, Now I Can't Access My Account / See What My Instagram Account Is Showing, What Should I Do? / Please Help,i Can't Access Olx With Opera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 11:06pm On Feb 24
marvellously:
Walai I am just seeing your message now. Like I don't even come here anymore because of time. Can we talk on WhatsApp?
I dey bagauda like this!!

Lol pele.

Hmm. You were posted to Kano campus.

What happened to your posting plug?
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 10:07am On Feb 27
E burn oooo🤣😭from now on I nor dey do I know somebody that knows somebody any longer I'd rather pay and if e burn hold the person for throat for my money😭. How is Lagos and all? I nor coke dey get time time for nairaland again sef
folake4u:

Lol pele.

Hmm. You were posted to Kano campus.

What happened to your posting plug?
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 2:23pm On Feb 27
marvellously:
E burn oooo🤣😭from now on I nor dey do I know somebody that knows somebody any longer I'd rather pay and if e burn hold the person for throat for my money😭. How is Lagos and all? I nor coke dey get time time for nairaland again sef

Lol, I smiled internally when you told me you weren't interested anymore.

Lagos is alright. How is Law School in Kano? Is it cold or hot this period?
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28
Its well. Kano is becoming hot gradually but when I entered it was freaking cold!! They were boiling hot water in big pots for us. I want to do my extenship in Abuja oo, the only time I didn't listen to you na Kano I see my self so I am open to advice🙏🙏
folake4u:

Lol, I smiled internally when you told me you weren't interested anymore.

Lagos is alright. How is Law School in Kano? Is it cold or hot this period?
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 1:05pm On Feb 28
marvellously:
Its well. Kano is becoming hot gradually but when I entered it was freaking cold!! They were boiling hot water in big pots for us. I want to do my extenship in Abuja oo, the only time I didn't listen to you na Kano I see my self so I am open to advice🙏🙏

Lol, Pele. That's the problem with Northern Nigeria, the weather is either extremely hot or cold.

You know that Bagauda Lake is VERY CLOSE to Kano campus, so you'd experience much cold later in the year and enjoy it or you'd freeze (if cold isn't really your thing).

Yes. They usually boil water in pots for NLS Kano students. I heard their meals aren't great too.

Hahahahaha. Na you been dey disturb me then about Abuja posting and when time reach, you come back out. Lol I just dey laugh that time because Law School posting is very dicey. If you nor get strong connections, nor put body. I actually did for 5 people and all worked. No Kano, just Abuja, Lagos and Portharcourt postings. kiss

If you want to do externship in Abuja, that's not a problem actually. Just fill out Abuja in the externship forms they'd give you.
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 6:44pm On Feb 28
Actually!!
Would it be advisable to rent an acoomodation for the three months extern ship because where I was planing on staying done dey get k leg, I just confuse. And secondly can I see where to rent for three months in Abuja?
folake4u:

Lol, Pele. That's the problem with Northern Nigeria, the weather is either extremely hot or cold.

You know that Bagauda Lake is VERY CLOSE to Kano campus, so you'd experience much cold later in the year and enjoy it or you'd freeze (if cold isn't really your thing).

Yes. They usually boil water in pots for NLS Kano students. I heard their meals aren't great too.

Hahahahaha. Na you been dey disturb me then about Abuja posting and when time reach, you come back out. Lol I just dey laugh that time because Law School posting is very dicey. If you nor get strong connections, nor put body. I actually did for 5 people and all worked. No Kano, just Abuja, Lagos and Portharcourt postings. kiss

If you want to do externship in Abuja, that's not a problem actually. Just fill out Abuja in the externship forms they'd give you.
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 9:46pm On Feb 28
marvellously:
Actually!!
Would it be advisable to rent an acoomodation for the three months extern ship because where I was planing on staying done dey get k leg, I just confuse. And secondly can I see where to rent for three months in Abuja?

Hmmmm rent for 3months? That would be expensive actually. I remember a friend did that but it was super expensive cos of the duration.

It will be cheaper to rent an apartment around Bwari axis though (close to NLS Abuja campus).

It is normal for students to rent apartments during externship period and close to school.
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 1:51pm On Mar 05
This is a more suitable option.
I will look it up.
folake4u:

Hmmmm rent for 3months? That would be expensive actually. I remember a friend did that but it was super expensive cos of the duration.

It will be cheaper to rent an apartment around Bwari axis though (close to NLS Abuja campus).

It is normal for students to rent apartments during externship period and close to school.
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 2:46pm On Mar 05
marvellously:
This is a more suitable option.
I will look it up.

Alright then.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 4:08pm On Apr 24
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by BeanmanX(m): 5:17pm On Apr 27
folake4u:
I was the one that hacked it, just forget about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Forum Script Do You Think Is The Best??? / How Can I Search For The Most Effective Keywords On Google / How To Unlock Your Mtn Fastlink, Glo, Etisalat And Airtel 3G Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.