Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

I Can't Access My Instagram Account - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Can't Access My Instagram Account (10055 Views)

Did Two Factor Authentication On Facebook, Now I Can't Access My Account / See What My Instagram Account Is Showing, What Should I Do? / Please Help,i Can't Access Olx With Opera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2022
Do you knw innocent, Glory popularly called Zege I knw nor if e carry that name go lawsch and yes they are politicians cool cool
folake4u:

Oh that's nice.
I know many Delsu folks here in Abj.
I also have a friend in your class. cheesy
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=marvellously post=109270000]
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2022
smiley
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2022
Like zegemule cool
folake4u:

Zege sounds very familiar.
grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 11:54am On Jan 11, 2022
Yeah, so what about the name I asked earlier shocked
folake4u:

Yes, it really is a small world.

lipsrsealed
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2022
I would have posted a picture or video of him here but privacy sake unless as soon as u see it I'll immediately delete it
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=marvellously post=109272719]
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=marvellously post=109272746]
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
No problem but rest assured I'll find that person, and I'll tell you when I do grin grin cool. Because my campus is not too small neither is it too big grin
folake4u:

I'm sorry, I can't reveal my friend's identity.
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
No problem
folake4u:

Nah, there'd be no need for that.
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=marvellously
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
Yeah yeah so wevdey wait for ur update like this oo
folake4u:

Lol no wahala then. cheesy
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
Aside the whole talk thing how where u able to work things out as regards the Abj posting for NLS , I would love Abuja oo, one of friend that was amongst covid sect said Lagos was stressful fa
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
And the others are a no no especially bayelsa sef do any advice
@folake4u
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
marvellously:
Aside the whole talk thing how where u able to work things out as regards the Abj posting for NLS , I would love Abuja oo, one of friend that was amongst covid sect said Lagos was stressful fa

Yes, Lagos is very stressful.
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
Heheh abeg keep that connect safe cause I go need am cool
folake4u:

Yes, Lagos is very stressful.

Well, somebody had connects and helped me for free. So I was lucky.

Bayelsa is bad, I wouldn't even wish my enemy here.
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=folake4u post=109272875]
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
I don't understand the number is it like a phone number or something, I sha saved if with ya name n it's switched off [quote author=folake4u post=109283011][/quote]
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
Good evening folake4u.
Longest time and no update so far hope you're good?, is it the whole election brouhaha or they have been passing too many mics to ya so u just forgot about the NL app?, cool cool,
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
But hope you're good??
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
@pocohantas What products are you using for your hair? Do you do extremely tight weaves that affect your edges?
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by pocohantas(f): 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
folake4u:
@pocohantas What products are you using for your hair? Do you do extremely tight weaves that affect your edges?

No, though I made this braid that was tight and I loosened it immediately.

I use the Cantu range and Head and Shoulders.

That aside, I wanna try a new look. This seems like the perfect motivation. Check out @tayocuts on IG. That’s where I intend to get it done.
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
pocohantas:

No, though I made this braid that was tight and I loosened it immediately.

I use the Canti range and Head and Shoulders.

That aside, I wanna try a new look. This seems like the perfect motivation. Check out @tayocuts on IG. That’s where I intend to get it done.

Kai, those braids that can be tight. Pele. cheesy

Okay nice. Those products are nice, really nice.

I just checked their page now, the lowcut go fit you oh. cheesy Tint am sef. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by Oldmutual: 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
Your account is on sale..DM to buy your account back grin
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
Same way female lawyers and law students in Nigeria that are becoming a majority in the legal profession still get condescendingly referred to as "gentlemen in skirt" what rubbish even in England it is a condescending and old fashioned word. It also reminds me of when the former CJN Walter Onoghen had to remind female lawyers that they are entitled to the Esquire title as it is obtained in the abroad

Cc: AmazonTopaz

I thought I was the only one who find that gentlemen in skirt tag for female lawyers very derogatory. undecided

For starters sef, in NLS there's disparity between the Lecturers as to the choice of words to use for female lawyers.
Civil Litigation Lecturer said Women shouldn't be called "Esquires", that it's solely for men, the other Lecturer for Professional Ethics said "Esquires" are for both male and females.
What is wrong with these people? angry

I also find it appalling when a Lecturer told us that we should add either "Miss" or "Mrs" in our names when appearing in court.
I've settled within myself that when I'm drafting for exam purpose, I'd just jejely put only names that are unisex so that one emoshuna examiner will not fail me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
folake4u:

Cc: AmazonTopaz

I thought I was the only one who find that gentlemen in skirt tag for female lawyers very derogatory. undecided

For starters sef, in NLS there's disparity between the Lecturers as to the choice of words to use for female lawyers.
Civil Litigation Lecturer said Women shouldn't be called "Esquires", that it's solely for men, the other Lecturer for Professional Ethics said "Esquires" are for both male and females.
What is wrong with these people? angry

I also find it appalling when a Lecturer told us that we should add either "Miss" or "Mrs" in our names when appearing in court.
I've settled within myself that when I'm drafting for exam purpose, I'd just jejely put only names that are unisex so that one emoshuna examiner will not fail me.

Don't add "miss" or "Mrs" use Esquire that is the proper thing to use even the former CJN has clarified that. In the USA and UK and other countries esquire is for male and female everywhere around the world where that title is used you cannot be saying that there are no ladies at the bar and at the same time wanting us to identify as "Miss or Mrs".

Na really "emoshuna" grin anyway the legal profession is still dominated by men so don't be surprised at their sexism/chauvinism when using that gentlemen in skirt term to make them still feel superior to women because of the fact that many ladies are venturing into law and exceeding academically compared to the time past.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Don't add "miss" or "Mrs" use Esquire that is the proper thing to use even the former CJN has clarified that. In the USA and UK and other countries esquire is for male and female everywhere around the world where that title is used you cannot be saying that there are no ladies at the bar and at the same time wanting us to identify as "Miss or Mrs".

Na really "emoshuna" grin anyway the legal profession is still dominated by men so don't be surprised at their sexism/chauvinism when using that gentlemen in skirt term to make them still feel superior to women because of the fact that many ladies are venturing into law and exceeding academically compared to the time past.

Hmm. Thank you for the clarification. smiley I'd just stick to the Esquire name then.

Even for female Judges here sef, they still call them "Sir". lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I feel it's a backhand compliment or title.

Lol yeah they're emoshuna. cheesy
And you're absolutely right, there are so many male chauvinist in this profession who feel they're more superior than us. One was even telling me and my friends that after NLS, that we shouldn't bother to practice, that female lawyers should just marry and rear children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:27am On Mar 03, 2022
folake4u:

Hmm. Thank you for the clarification. smiley I'd just stick to the Esquire name then.

Even for female Judges here sef, they still call them "Sir". lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I feel it's a backhand compliment or title.

Lol yeah they're emoshuna. cheesy
And you're absolutely right, there are so many male chauvinist in this profession who feel they're more superior than us. One was even telling me and my friends that after NLS, that we shouldn't bother to practice, that female lawyers should just marry and rear children.
Sometimes you should not let it slide you need to put some of them in their place and call them to order. It is largely because of the men that many think lawyers are proud and lack humility I decided to never be in a relationship or marry a Nigerian lawyer because of mentalities like this they are lawyers who went through the training but their brains and orientations about women never change and they shamelessly call themselves learned.

And my dear do you know that what he said is actually what some of these ladies end up doing too some of them just want to be called lawyers if they even make it to law school and once they are done they throw the certificate for inside one place I remember a barrister asking why women will top classes in their universities and law school then after that when they have been called you only see the men outside it is because the average Nigerian woman has been domesticated apart from me sha because I can't kill myself.

However, I will admonish female lawyers to go into legal technology, digital marketing those new opportunities opening up for lawyers today so as for them to be able to juggle it because those areas are very flexible for women and they are career opportunities open there.
I am actually glad that many young women in the profession or upcoming ones are realising this.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Sometimes you should not let it slide you need to put some of them in their place and call them to order. It is largely because of the men that many think lawyers are proud and lack humility I decided to never be in a relationship or marry a Nigerian lawyer because of mentalities like this they are lawyers who went through the training but their brains and orientations about women never change and they shamelessly call themselves learned.

And my dear do you know that what he said is actually what some of these ladies end up doing too some of them just want to be called lawyers if they even make it to law school and once they are done they throw the certificate for inside one place I remember a barrister asking why women will top classes in their universities and law school then after that when they have been called you only see the men outside it is because the average Nigerian woman has been domesticated apart from me sha because I can't kill myself.

However, I will admonish female lawyers to go into legal technology, digital marketing those new opportunities opening up for lawyers today so as for them to be able to juggle it because those areas are very flexible for women and they are career opportunities open there.
I am actually glad that many young women in the profession or upcoming ones are realising this.

Apt!

One would think that some of these male lawyers would be refined as a result of their education but NO, their brains are still shallow minded when it comes to women and discrimination. It's a shame really.

I actually do not let it slide. There are days when I'm vocal about it and also days that I don't have strength to be arguing with emoshuna men.

Yes, this is true. The average Nigerian women are family/home orientated, and this also includes female lawyers.
Way back in the University, a female Lecturer told us that We should get married before we become Lawyers, that men out there are scared of female lawyers, and it's hard for us to find horsebands. I found it really amusing, maybe she was talking about her personal experience though.

Then again, it's this fear of not getting a horseband , that is pushing many of them out of legal practice. Another reason is low pay and long practice hours. So many reasons actually.

There are many areas that are upcoming and really flexible for female lawyers especially in the tech startups, HR, Digital marketing etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by pocohantas(f): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
folake4u:

Yes it is. When men tell me I drive like a man or think like one, I correct them. I drive like a woman and think like a woman. Do not allude strength and perfection to your gender. Don’t transfer my good attributes to a penis. Everything I do is as a woman that I am. I wouldn’t be any other gender even if I reincarnate a thousand times. I am that connected to my vagina. Thank you grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
folake4u:

Apt!

One would think that some of these male lawyers would be refined as a result of their education but NO, their brains are still shallow minded when it comes to women and discrimination. It's a shame really.

I actually do not let it slide. There are days when I'm vocal about it and also days that I don't have strength to be arguing with emoshuna men.

Yes, this is true. The average Nigerian women are family/home orientated, and this also includes female lawyers.
Way back in the University, a female Lecturer told us that We should get married before we become Lawyers, that men out there are scared of female lawyers, and it's hard for us to find horsebands. I found it really amusing, maybe she was talking about her personal experience though.

Then again, it's this fear of not getting a horseband , that is pushing many of them out of legal practice. Another reason is low pay and long practice hours. So many reasons actually.

There are many areas that are upcoming and really flexible for female lawyers especially in the tech startups, HR, Digital marketing etc.

You have said it all my dear the average Nigerian man is a horseband grin and I hail Nigerian women who are with them because me I can't deal
I deliberately looked out for an enlightened or should I say abroad man with their enlightened mentality that I like. cheesy I cannot deal with the average Nigerian man the relationship dey always end under one month because majority of them are not enlightened cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by GloriousGbola: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
pocohantas:

Yes it is. When men tell me I drive like a man or think like one, I correct them. I drive like a woman and think like a woman. Do not allude strength and perfection to your gender. Don’t transfer my good attributes to a penis. Everything I do is as a woman that I am. I wouldn’t be any other gender even if I reincarnate a thousand times. I am that connected to my vagina. Thank you grin

Grand matron of the Vagenda pipu angry

You will bow to the kingdom of the glorious gbola angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) / GTB Mastercard Rejected By Domain Name Registrar / Why Are There Just A Handful Of Successful Bloggers In Nigeria And Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.