Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB (25431 Views)

Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi / #endsars: Nigerians Drag Dino Melaye For Supporting Protesters / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
Where is dat dss woman marilyn ogar today Same fate awaits this fool

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by onyibor84: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
KingRagnar:
"Melaye will come to terms with the fact that the National Assembly “doesn’t belong to him. It’s an absurdity that Melaye, who is standing trial for alleged criminal offences, who in a suicide bid, jumped out of a moving vehicle and whose obsessive compulsion disorder makes him think he owns the Nass, should be allowed to return to d Senate without proper mental evaluation.One day, Dino Melaye, will come to terms that the Nass doesn’t belong to him. In his delusional state and on bail, he’s shamefully back to his clowning.I would hope that he confines his rascality to unsuccessfully suppressing opposing views in the Senate. Let the President be.” #DropsMic. Onochie took the words right out my mouth. I mean, this guy should be in shackles and rehabilitated. He's one clown seeking too much attention and sady, that's what he has done for the past 11 years which was part of the reason that triggered the question from the president

This is one of the BMCs. Registered may 15th 2018.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by idiagbo86(m): 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]see as u big and come get small head with very tiny brain.
Beeman1:
like Dino like Ipod. useless pple kawai.

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria.

If u r not happy with my comment, jump in to lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by onyibor84: 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Grayxme:
But really, am as well wondering what members of the National Assembly have being doing, even when some of them have spent over a decade as lawmakers and now feeling like the national assembly belongs to them

Another BMC spotted.
Registered 15/5/2018.
That 30k go kill una

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by ajepako(f): 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
Seriously, what is going to be the fate of this woman when Buhari leaves office?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by hushpapi(m): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
Their is no way wailers won’t talk against buhari or hate because they enjoy been stupid. Most of the member in the house of assembly has been there before Jonathan and buhari came in. Abeg tell me one particular thing they have done to help the masses. Which law? Which support? What has NASS and REP done? Just one thing and I will delete my nairaland profile.

Minimum wage still the same, NYSC allowance still the same. Wailer how una won benefit from the children una Dey spend money on to go to school to learn.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by AntiWailer: 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
With the picture i saw yesterday, i agree Dino needs mental evaluation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by Randy100: 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
Both Dino and lauretta onochie are mad people.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by Pascal181: 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
I pity this woman's husband. She can kill u b4 ur time
Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by tfelicityk(m): 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
The senators are just wasting Nigeria money, time and resources For their own selfish interest. How I wish the presidency can scrab one of the chamber.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by Alva2018: 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jokers
Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by SniperSmurf(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Omeokachie:
Somebody should take that glass of palmwine away from this woman before she starts to UnCloth.

grin

Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by asawanathegreat(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
She is preparing her garri well, Dino go soon bounce on her
Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by Adekdammy: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
Two attack hens. Two fighting, adiye meji nja.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by Adekdammy: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
Two attack hens. Two fighting, adiye meji nja. kissĺ
Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by lamlek22: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
The National Assembly is the most maligned arm of govt in Nig. The reason is that, they are the most affected in terms of political instability. All executives want to bury them.
If they've illegally cornered money to themselves, it's bad. But we must also remember constituents put more pressure on them than ministers who don't seek elections. I think it's not bad to have ranking senators.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by samuelchimmy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
money can make some people do anything,
Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by justtruth88miSt(f): 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
bcus of mad pple out there we reserved our mad madam at home
Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
Politicians
Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by israelmao(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
This woman keeps sitting down in Aso Rock getting salary for doing next to nothing.She only comes up with childish comments and attacks on oppositions.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by kanosalami: 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
Beeman1:
like Dino like Ipod. useless pple kawai.

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria.

If u r not happy with my comment, jump in to lagoon.
stop contradicting yourself. Palmwine woman+ aboki mentality=COW BRAIN
Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by Pane01: 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by Kelvin1971(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dino need medical attention is he the owner of national assembly he is mentally not ok

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by waveman2: 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
They are all contesting on who defend buhari very well.

elChapo1:
this government is so confused that every presidential aid is now PMB's spokesperson!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by lexy2014: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
waveman2:

They are all contesting on who defend buhari very well.

defending buhari is d most difficult job in d world cause there's nothing to defend. They just have conjure up something so it seems they aren't doing anything
Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by Sammyblaq(m): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
This Lauretta Onochie needs mental evaluation and not Dino. I swear.
All Dino said is fact.
How can a uniformed Personnel be made a Party campaign director¿.

Our NASS has lost the respect sha...
Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
bombomokoro1112:
I need a partner for my coated peanut , we have everything ready, both the nafda numbers, machine, nafdac approved facility on okota lagos, all we need is a partner who will invest 1.7million for production
all is ready, coated peanut is a very lucrative business, we will supply to the whole countrywide.

we have our labels approved as you can see in the picture

pls contact me . pastor Emmanuel 08139645703
Wow, bravo! I'm impressed. More grease sir. I wish you the very best
Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by jbtobsyn(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
okachie1:
Hahahahaha grin grin grin....Una never start to they attack una self! Ndi ara!! Propagandist i said it earlier that who ever rode to power on the back of propaganda will have same consume them. No be the same 'Our darling and fearless Dino during the last elections? For causing these untold sufferings for Nigerians una go see!! APC= Fuji house of commotion... grin grin Ndi oshi
This woman is working for the government. She is not to take side with anybody.The other day she said the IGP's video was doctored. As a political employee,you have to work for the people.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by vertueptime: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
lekzyn:
The senators are just wasting Nigeria money and resources. We have a lot of senators and rep. that had never contributed anything meaningful in that house.
g

And tomorrow if u r oppressed by the executives ul run to the Nass for help
Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by enemyofprogress: 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
This woman is damn too rude,she doesn't speak like a presidential aide
Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
My naija the house of commotion
Re: Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB by badesco(m): 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
This yeye lady is fight tooth and nail for pmb, I wont be surprise if she is fired unceremoniously.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers / Rivers State Residents Decry Deplorable Roads / Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.