Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] (11303 Views)

Meet Intersex Man With Vagina And Intersex Woman With Penis (photos) / My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] / Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by BiafranBushBoy: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ire2:

Mumu iPhone 8 and iPhone X ain't the same. Lmao, spider 2010? Bros boys they use glk 350 with zdx nor be spider when don reign go., try upgrade. The country is hard but God go help you. grin

You dey use all that inside self-con grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

who be the boys. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.. you no be boy? or you be girl?

That your one room is like a shithole to me!

Try upgrade your house. Not the warri version ooo.

I mean Lagos upgrade cheesy
Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

You dey use all that inside self-con grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

who be the boys. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.. you no be boy? or you be girl?

That your one room is like a shithole to me!

Try upgrade your house. Not the warri version ooo.

I mean Lagos upgrade cheesy

At least when you were my age, you didn't own half of what I own today, so I am good. Thunder fire you and your Lagos upgrade there undecided

Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by BiafranBushBoy: 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ire2:

At least when you were my age, you didn't own half of what I own today, so I am good. Thunder fire you and your Lagos upgrade there undecided

cheesy... you won't believe my age if I told you... so be humble!!!

Be humble!!! angry
Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

cheesy... you won't believe my age if I told you... so be humble!!!

Be humble!!! angry
Bros na you suppose be humble. You cannot just quote me and say stupid things and expect me to be cool with it. Do I look like your girlfriend you mess around with as you like? Mr preacher, take your hypocrite ass off my mentions.
Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by BiafranBushBoy: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ire2:

Bros na you suppose be humble. You cannot just quote me and say stupid things and expect me to be cool with it. Do I look like your girlfriend you mess around with as you like? Mr preacher, take your hypocrite ass off my mentions.

Lol... you see what having an iPhone 5 can cause? cheesy.

next time you see Ilengend's thread, carry yourself and your iPhone 5 with your one room apartment and go miles away.

I don't wana force you to depression, make you think say Gee no pay again.

Get out of this thread. Even if you sabi wire, we don hammer from am forget am!

a$$wipe. cheesy grin
Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... you see what having an iPhone 5 can cause? cheesy.

next time you see Ilengend's thread, carry yourself and your iPhone 5 with your one room apartment and go miles away.

I don't wana force you to depression, make you think say Gee no pay again.

Get out of this thread. Even if you sabi wire, we don hammer from am forget am!

a$$wipe. cheesy grin

# busted

ILegendd you didn't have to use your alternate to reply me naw. Well you have rambled on for far too long. Now Thunder kill you there and your ass wipe plus your useless threads selling this stupid ebook. undecided

Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by BiafranBushBoy: 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ire2:

# busted

ILegendd you didn't have to use your alternate to reply me naw. Well you have rambled on for far too long. Now Thunder kill you there and your ass wipe plus your useless threads selling this stupid ebook. undecided

lol.. so Biafrabushboy is ilegend? embarassed

This guy sef! Your brain should be replaced with a sanitary pad. angry
Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:03am On Jun 02, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

cheesy cheesy Savage!
Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by codeSavant: 6:19am On Jun 02, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

grin grin
Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 02, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Shut up
Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by remedick: 7:49am On Jun 02, 2018
iLegendd:
Here is the 3D version.

Typing...
does photoshop have those 3d templates in it?
Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by pxjosh(m): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2018
remedick:
Nope. You download the templates as mockup. Just Search for book PSD mockup and you'd see tons of free templates to download, especially from covervault.

Nice one iLegend, more $$ to your account
Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
pxjosh:
Nope. You download the templates as mockup. Just Search for book PSD mockup and you'd see tons of free templates to download, especially from covervault.

Nice one iLegend, more $$ to your account
Correct.
Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
remedick:
No.
Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by dxpecial(m): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ire2:

# busted

I checked all your thread all I can see is am looking for.......when will they look for you this guy @ilegendd is giving out correct formula to relationship problem all u can do is to derail his thread man go get a life and stop looking for all about
I can that u get small change that won't help in the dating world I repeat it won't help you it is your money that will suffer it

2 Likes

Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
dxpecial:

I checked all your thread all I can see is am looking for.......when will they look for you this guy @ilegendd is giving out correct formula to relationship problem all u can do is to derail his thread man go get a life and stop looking for all about
I can that u get small change that won't help in the dating world I repeat it won't help you it is your money that will suffer it

undecided

Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by dxpecial(m): 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ire2:

undecided
Is this all you can come up with? I urge to read what i send to you and stop being a prey and a rejected soul in the hand of women I let your am looking for syndrome come to an end today
Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
dxpecial:

Is this all you can come up with? I urge to read what i send to you and stop being a prey and a rejected soul in the hand of women I let your am looking for syndrome come to an end today

What's there to read? undecided

How much is the book self? Why do I even have to read it. I'm almost certain I will gain nothing from it.. sad
Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by dxpecial(m): 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ire2:

What's there to read? undecided

How much is the book self? Why do I even have to read it. I'm almost certain I will gain nothing from it.. sad
it will broaden your view about the dating world u can get the chatdict version 1 for free just go to their website or check @ilegendd's profile
Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
dxpecial:

it will broaden your view about the dating world u can get the chatdict version 1 for free just go to their website or check @ilegendd's profile

Hmmm Okay let me check it out then
Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
iLegendd:
To read our free ChatDicted 1.0 click here: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

To check out our other books, click here: www.wetclef.com/topic467.html

To check out the new men's forum we are building, click here: www.manymen.men

If you're not interested in any of the above and all you want is to see a nude picture of me, click here: www.wetclef.com/member/ilegend

Thank you.

Your website is showing error dude
Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by Kingsley1000(m): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nice1

1 Like

Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:46am On May 17, 2019
Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:13am On May 17, 2019
I never wanted to post on this thread, but I need to motivate the youth so they can take their minds off fraud and work smart to make real money. I'm not perfect and I don't want to. I'm just happy I know what I want in life and that is: good health, happiness, and financial freedom.

Talking about financial freedom, I have shown you guys how I design a book cover, write a book, build a website, post it on my site, do a little promo and advert, then go to bed and when I wake in the morning, there will be money in my account. You work once, you enjoy forever.

This is to say, I make money while I sleep. You too can do the same. It's not easy at first, but in the end, it's easy. Imagine making money while sleeping and still making more while awake, unlike Fiverr or Upworks. Here, you have total control.

If you're not making money while sleeping, please, acquire a digital skill that'll enable you achieve that.

People will attack you, bully you, call you crazy, call you poor, etc. but keep moving. Don't chase money, but do things that'll make money chase you. My online shop makes money while I sleep. Amazon, Apple store, Kobo, Play store, etc. fetch me money while I sleep.

If I hadn't taken the bold steps, the screenshot below wouldn't be possible. I wrote all these books while having fun on Nairaland. Some people thought I was crazy, stupid, unserious, etc. but every single month, I smile to the bank even without doing anything - all the works have been done. All that is left is to "chop moni."

The screenshots below is a buyer from Abuja. I don't know him and I haven't met him, but he bought my book. What does this mean? It means: to make money, you don't need to know anybody, but have some viable digital skills and teach what you know digitally. Very soon, na customers go rush you.

2 Likes

Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by AlphaSoul: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2021
iLegendd:
Creating the book cover

I opened my browser and typed: www.pixabay.com to grab a free image.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by AlphaSoul: 9:35am On Jul 01, 2021
iLegendd:
On the search bar of pixabay, I typed: Cloud. This is to help me get different cloud-like images.

Typing...
Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by AlphaSoul: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2021
iLegendd:
What is the moral of this thread? The morals are:

1. Turn your time on Nairaland to money.
2. Learn a skill even if it's just graphic design or web design.
3. Have fun, but don't forget to be productive because time waits for no man.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] by jefy(m): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2021
iLegendd:
Here is the 3D version.

Typing...
i,how do i get this done? Any pointer or links? I'd be greatful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? / Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? / Newly Wedded Bride Allows Guests To handle Her Breasts In Exchange For Cash Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.