Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant (58247 Views)

APM Dumps Female Presidential Candidate, Chichi Ojei, Backs Atiku / Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
0ubenji:
I never knew elderly women consume codeine too shocked

U no dey alright oooo...lmao
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by marowaterproof(m): 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
ezugegere:

Your location?
The seller is in Lagos.
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by STORM2(f): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
The problem is not that a woman cannot be president...it's that we don't know this woman. Buhari is a joke but we need to know the person succeeding him won't also be a mistake of a person.
It's not even a gender issue....I just doubt she has experience.

1 Like

Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by kanuchiemela: 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
She's going to rule her kitchen not Federal Republic of Nigeria..

Thank you.
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Okoroawusa: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
I wanted to ignore this thread until I saw her pic.she is a slay Queen n I love slay queens

Madam if u want to defeat Buhari meet me right now at Rockview Hotels,Wuse 2.when you come we will book a room.
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by tunary(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
Your toto can not save you
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by babatee90(m): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
Chai see what we facing cos of Buhari
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by hidhrhis(m): 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=angelbulksms post=68090303]What if a Woman really become the President of Nigeria someday?

I think Women, Youths and Children would enjoy the government the most. smiley[/quote
how will she deal with issues like Boko Haram, herdsmen, militant
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Law2019: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=okolet post=68090267]Madam Wey ur husband dey sef b4 u come up with such intention undecided[/quote
Na people like you dy make me dey think how to leave this country.
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Vokians(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
STORM2:
The problem is not that a woman cannot be president...it's that we don't know this woman. Buhari is a joke but we need to know the person succeeding him won't also be a mistake of a person.
Talk of experience. That is why those that have been ruling this county since independence will continue to rule because of their popularity and perceived experience.

1 Like

Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by brodalokie: 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
Icon79:
Woe-men!

That's all I gotta say. You know the rest grin

O pari

Woo-Men also sound cool.

1 Like

Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by DaBullIT(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin
spiritedtete:

That juju is not made yet...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Ochibavictor(m): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
angelbulksms:
What if a Woman really become the President of Nigeria someday?

I think Women, Youths and Children would enjoy the government the most. smiley

You are right:

Just as women, youths and children enjoyed the oil under aLEASING(Allison) MADueke

1 Like

Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by natznext(m): 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ibukunmer:
Unfortunately the system is setup against you. The northerners will never vote a woman. The southerners are not civilized enough to vote you enmasee either.

You can easily tell from the comments
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by yesboss94: 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
You will win him in d oza room abi
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Crossboy(m): 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
Go Sidon For Corner Joor
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by zudozz: 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
some people would not vote for her. They rather vote for Buhari or Atiku or banbangida or tinubu's candidates and few months latter they would be out of job and herdmen killing their relatives in benue.
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by harriet412(f): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
I don't seem to understand the misogynist comment on this thread undecided what the fvck is wrong with a woman contesting for presidency angry angry

1 Like

Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by gonkin(m): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
Tiwaz2:

Source: http://www.currentnewsinnigeria.com/i-will-defeat-buhari-in-2019-female-presidential-aspirant-declares/

She failed to consider one fact that most Nigerians have gender inequality especially the north where woman wear hijab and she expects those sand monkeys to vote her in. Seriously doubt that
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by harriet412(f): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
Now i have a reason to use my voters card
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by harriet412(f): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
STORM2:

Talking of experience...Buhari with so much experience , what has he done undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by MusicSots: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
STORM2:

Nice comment sis. I just pray all these people come together and give us a reasonable candidate. If they refuse to unite, Buhari will win again.
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by MusicSots: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
harriet412:
Now i have a reason to use my voters card

Your vote is precious to us. Please don't waste it on this joke. grin

We shall defeat Buhari with a reasonable and sellable candidate not with a joker cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Edimogb: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
you can only defeat him in the other room.
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Myself2(m): 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Elishama is going into politics

Well give it to her, I've never,I mean NEVER seen or met any other Nigerian more passionate about Nigeria than this woman

Known her for over ten years in Lagos @ Acme

1 Like

Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by kwynette(f): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Did you support Sarah Jubril undecided?
how is that your wahala?
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Owaincouncil: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
In fact the make up will vote.
This presidency has even become a joke.
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Burchester: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
In za other rooms
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by gcodez: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
corruption can't be totally eradicated. it is in every country. aspirants should concentrate on attracting investors into the, enabling the youths to establish.
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Bahddo(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ibukunmer:
Unfortunately the system is setup against you. The northerners will never vote a woman. The southerners are not civilized enough to vote you enmasee either.
since when did voting a woman enmasse (because she is a woman) become a sign of civilization?
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by identitylenz(m): 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
Timfreds:
Madam you are welcome. I know say you just wan add Ex presidential aspirant to your CV. Period.
heheheheheheeee.
true talk o grin
Timfreds:
Madam you are welcome. I know say you just wan add Ex presidential aspirant to your CV. Period.
heheheheheheeee.
true talk o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo / Elderly Man Assaulted For Voting APC In Anambra State / Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.