Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant (58245 Views)

APM Dumps Female Presidential Candidate, Chichi Ojei, Backs Atiku / Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by foster911: 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
I dedicate one vote to you already. E no go pass am.
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by NEOJ: 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
This na temptation with a little confusion embarassed Tooor ORO RE EE

Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Ibukunmer: 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bahddo:
since when did voting a woman enmasse (because she is a woman) become a sign of civilization?
Firstly, it's very hard for me to take someone with your moniker seriously, but i'll let it pass by replying you.
There's no need to be simplistic with your thinking. In the historical context of women being denied the highest political position in Nigeria, that point stands.

No matter how credible and qualified she is, Nigeria will never vote for her over a male candidate.
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Hakeem12(m): 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lol, it's good to dream though. As much as Nigerians detest Buhari, they ain't voting for no woman
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by RikkoAaron(m): 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
soberdrunk:
Hahahahahaahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy!! Soberdrunk behave!!! One cannot underestimate these ladies sha, some of them have the backing of the "Marine Kingdom", my only fear is 'Cosmetic expenditure' becoming higher than "Infrastructural expenditure'....... angry
grin
soberdrunk:
Hahahahahaahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy!! Soberdrunk behave!!! One cannot underestimate these ladies sha, some of them have the backing of the "Marine Kingdom", my only fear is 'Cosmetic expenditure' becoming higher than "Infrastructural expenditure'....... angry
grin
soberdrunk:
grin[quote author=soberdrunk post=68090298]Hahahahahaahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy!! Soberdrunk behave!!! One cannot underestimate thes
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Codes151(m): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2018
That sit is too hot ur ass....

Pmb yansh don fry finish .

Please rethink before wasting someone's funds on campaign
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 02, 2018
Who be this one.. Instead of me to waste time & effort on u, i rather vote the old goat back into power 2019 undecided
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by djkellyu(m): 12:48am On Jun 02, 2018
President Buhari signs 'Not Too Young To Run Bill', asks 'can I ask you to postpone your campaigns till after the 2019?' Read-more>>> http://www.whitestoneng.com/2018/05/president-buhari-signs-not-newstoo.html
[img]https://3.bp..com/-I3TWijQgHsc/WxBaPqQmShI/AAAAAAAAA_g/k8FpRzmCSFQ-D1KwR2JoB1B6Np4kgPSVwCLcBGAs/s1600/5b102b0fab898.jpg[/img]
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Elgringo(m): 2:00am On Jun 02, 2018
with boobs shea?
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 02, 2018
kwynette:
how is that your wahala?
That is because it would be difficult for a woman to be a president. Women hate themselves
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by kwynette(f): 7:22am On Jun 02, 2018
asuustrike2009:

That is because it would be difficult for a woman to be a president. Women hate themselves
I see
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by sulakishop(m): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2018
Kwale weed is not good
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Fabulous7(m): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2018
Timfreds:
Madam you are welcome. I know say you just wan add Ex presidential aspirant to your CV. Period.
I guess this is one of the wicked line I have read so far this year

1 Like

Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2018
Timfreds:
Madam you are welcome. I know say you just wan add Ex presidential aspirant to your CV. Period.
On a serious note if she can promise what other Aspirants deliberately failed to do like SOCIAL SECURITY for yoots. And she needs a Campaign Manager like the LIZARD OF UBIMA. This is the man that printed and supplied Under aged Voters with PVC in the north
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2018
Timfreds:
On a serious note if she can promise what other Aspirants deliberately failed to do like SOCIAL SECURITY for yoots. And she needs a Campaign Manager like the LIZARD OF UBIMA. This is the man that printed and supplied Under aged Voters with PVC in the north and he is ready to hire World Bank, Lazy yoots of America and London to Campaign for his Master

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others / Elderly Man Assaulted For Voting APC In Anambra State / Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.