Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) (66982 Views)

"I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / Young Girl Flaunts Her Boobs On Facebook! Trendy Or Trashy? See Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by ednut1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bloggers seems to be suffering from low IQ
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Albert0011(m): 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Na so e take dey start,charity begins at home..future slay queen and mama.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Anal n vaginal at the same time. Nice
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Okewa(m): 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
I don't know why people thinks in the negative most times, these guys could be her brothers which she is jokingly referring to her boyfriends..... Let's be deep in our thinking Nigerian blloggers

2 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
;Dshild of the world, can she handle the both of them. anyway more energy to your pussy
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Albert0011(m): 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
johnbuck81:
I trust niggas...we don't mind being side nigga as long as we get the cookie whenever we want.atleast when she starts nagging both niggas can share the pressure.sometime being a side nigga is fun.
ah sight u bro...thats the code.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Neocotez(m): 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
And she made it to our front page on NL. Are there any moderator her
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Ejix4(m): 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
wereey
Follygunners:
Carry go, dear...

Here's mah two blount! wink cool Lemme 'fish' in peace, abeg!

Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Wellets50(m): 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
Children don spoil finish just 1year to enta adulthood she can't wait...... Uwa mebii
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
johnbuck81:
I trust niggas...we don't mind being side nigga as long as we get the cookie whenever we want.atleast when she starts nagging both niggas can share the pressure.sometime being a side nigga is fun.

Truu
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by oshe11: 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Berlyn1:
At 16 I was still a Virgin didn't know what relationship/dating a guy was all about .... sad seeing kids do shiit these days it's really becoming annoying angry sad
What about @22?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Xfactor22: 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Mumu girl

See them playing her around like rugby

Body go later tell you

I trust this niggas
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Berlyn1(f): 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
oshe11:
What about @22?
still a Virgin, go argue with your village ancestors grin grin

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by CodeBrainx94949: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
seen

Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by oshe11: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Berlyn1:
still a Virgin, go argue with your village ancestors grin grin
And now?

Not arguing, just wanna know....

Because ur statement showed your are no longer a Vee
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by deolurexy1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
mytime24:
Hope they'll both marry her @d end

I sorry 4 her future husband cuz notin is left 4him to enjoy agaiN undecided

Lubbish giRl angry

Trash talk

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by tunjilomo(m): 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
Did you say 17 years old.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by SniperSmurf(m): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
Darkseid:
The thing is that five guys don't mind sharing one babe as far as their getting what they want. Back in school I had friends that do pass girls around like football; once you are done, you pass to your guy. Funny thing is that the girls actually think that they are playing the guys.

E be like we go de same school because I experienced it as well grin. She's just a thot. No long thing.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by kdfinest(m): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
Berlyn1:
At 16 I was still a Virgin didn't know what relationship/dating a guy was all about .... sad seeing kids do shiit these days it's really becoming annoying angry sad
but when u turn 17 u were not, right? Lols

2 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Pat081: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
My God my God please let all my unborn children b male nt dat all female children re useless like dis tin but I want male children
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
2 girls + 1 guy = Menage a'troi;

2 guys + 1 girl = Gay sex + accomplice

3/> guys + 1 girl = Train

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Berlyn1(f): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
kdfinest:

but when u turn 17 u were not, right? Lols
I remined a Virgin till now tongue

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by noskcid(m): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
Boyfriend could mean a male partner in a relationship or a male friend.
So which one sir?
In the western world the word boyfriend most time means a male friend.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by kdfinest(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Berlyn1:
chai!!! Hope so.. Maybe i need to come and confirm o.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Berlyn1(f): 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
kdfinest:

chai!!! Hope so.. Maybe i need to come and confirm o.
lol confirm what? Iffa punch you from the phone now
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by LogicStatement: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
Berlyn1:
So, why did you get disflowered at 17?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Kyllahmc(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
it's called Open relationship... it's a mutual agreement... more like a sexual contract between two people to have other sex partners... it's not actually a big deal...
But did she say they both love her?? Lmaooo chai!!! why are some ladies so dumb in nature? I mean how can a nigga sincerely love you and be sharing you with another nigga happily well wetin she sabbi she is even a teenager... I bet shez nothing but a sex doll to those niggas,,,,,, wait sex doll is even better cos I'm not sure a nigga would share his personal sex doll with another nigga happily like that LOL.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by johnbuck81(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Albert0011:
ah sight u bro...thats the code.
u know how it goes.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by kdfinest(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Berlyn1:
lol confirm what? Iffa punch you from the phone now
lolss, u knw na...is not sometin i can say on seun's platform joor.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by SniperSmurf(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Berlyn1:
.You sure?

Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Berlyn1(f): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
LogicStatement:

So, why did you get disflowered at 17?
ignored*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.