Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Love Status In English For Whats-app And Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Status In English For Whats-app And Facebook (343 Views)

Contact Us 08109381724 Whats App Us On +233572172698 For Sugar Mummy / Why Most Ladies Still Uses The Single Status In A Relationship / Whats App Group Chat For Nairalanders Living Around Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Status In English For Whats-app And Facebook by nollycomedy: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Love Status in English for Whats-app and Facebook
Good Love Status For Facebook - There are many good ways to show your love to loved ones may it be a girlfriend, boyfriend, sister, brother, friends, spouse or fiance, but the love quotations are the only effective way that can communicate your feelings even better. Check out these amazing Love Status for Facebook and what-apps account. Below are some special and lovely status for Facebook and what-apps.

Nothing more would I love to do than spend my entire life cherishing and loving you till the end of the age. I love you tenderly, handsome.

For you, I will do anything just to put a beautiful smile on your face. I love you more than love itself, my cuppy cake.

Before I met you, my life was nothing to write about. With you, my life is full of joy, love and happiness. I love you tenderly, my dearest.

10 + Love Status in English for Whats-app and Facebook

10 + Love Status in English for Whats-app and Facebook
There’s nothing I can’t do for you, just to ensure you’re happy every day. You’re my everyday happiness and I will forever love you.

I can’t stop loving you and I will not pray to stop because falling in love with someone as caring as you are is the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you beyond words.
It’s the sound of your love that my heart beats to because you’re always in my heart. I love you more than love itself.

My life is beautiful when it’s with you, my beautiful girlfriend. I cherish and love you beyond the stars.

The little things you’ve done for me make me a better woman and I’m blessed to have you. I love you so much, my prince charming.

You fill my heart with joy unspeakable and abundance of happiness with how you love me. I love you tenderly, damsel.

The best part of our love story is that it has no end. I will today and forever treasure and love you till the end of time. I love you tenderly.

You’re my everyday happiness and I love you so much for being real and true with me. Always have and always will.

Thanks for allowing me to witness heaven while on earth. You’re truly my heaven sent and I love you more than you know.

Your love for me grows every day with each rising of the sun and it’s setting. I love you more than love itself, sweetie pie.

Your love for me is out of this world because it’s kind, patience and unconditional. I love you beyond the stars.

My greatest tragedy will be a life without you and your love. You’re my everyday joy, happiness and inspiration. I love you so much, beautiful.

What keeps me going and alive every day is the way you care about me and love me. You’re my everything and I love you more than you know.

Source http://www.happyolderage.com/2018/06/10-love-status-in-english-for-whats-app.html

It was meant to be with you and it will always stay that way. I love you tenderly, handsome.

I vow to you is to always make you happy and not sad every day. I love you so much, beautiful.

Loving you every day is the one thing I will never fail to do. I love you to the moon and back, my prince charming.

I vow to never break your heart but to always cherish and love you until the end of the age. I love you tenderly, damsel.

As the plant cannot survive without carbon dioxide, so I can’t live without you or your love. I love you beyond the stars, my dearest.

Not even a second more do I want to live without you, my love. You’re my everything and I love you to the moon and back.

Only you will I cherish and love today, tomorrow and forever. You’re more than words can describe. I love you dearly, handsome.

You were there for me when I needed you the most and I promise to always be there for you whenever you need me. I love you so much, sweetie pie.

(1) (Reply)

Five Steps To Reclaiming Your Sex Life / Back With My Connection. Working Guys Btw 32-70upward And Ladies Btw 19-58upward / Everybody *** Somebody!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.