Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) (41617 Views)

Opeyemi Bamidele Wakes Up From Coma After Surgeons Remove Bullets / Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting / Fake Mopol Tried To Shoot Fayemi In Ekiti But Shot Michael Opeyemi Bamidele MOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Okoroawusa:
See as them pieces the police man head.Him go talk who send am today.

Yeye dey smell
The head is still intact
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Jossy07(m): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
I wonder why people are pointing accusing fingers on FAYOSE. What of those candidates he contested the primary with.keep my fingers crossed.
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by NORSIYK(m): 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
while pdp represents corruption and cluelessness; APC represents poverty, tears and death.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

The old fool never had any good intentions.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by talk2emma: 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
It has started
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shalomc:

Be careful. Quit making wild allegations. Fayose is not stupiiiid

Be careful of what? Fayose is a rogue and he will pay for all his crimes once he completes his tenure. Trust me, he won't get away with his crimes against Ekiti people.

5 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
while pdp represents corruption and cluelessness; APC represents poverty, tears and death.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.
u don't even know what u are saying, how can u say somebody is good but have bad intention, if u are gud, ur intention will be good but if u are bad ur intention will also be bad.

3 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Throwback: 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Bamidele was shot by a MoPol attached to Fayemi so if my know what Fayose has to do with this

Do you remember Dr Ayo Daramola, the world bank consultant that lost his life for daring to compete with Fayose in PDP primaries.

Fayose has always been a killer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by gr8tone: 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
seunmsg:
This is totally unacceptable. The fact that the mobile policeman who shot MOB is said to be a fake policeman even makes it more appalling. Politics should never be taken to this extent.

This violence was clearly orchestrated by Fayemi's opponents and Fayose is the first suspect. I hope the Nigeria police force will fully investigate the violence and bring down the full wrath of the law on anybody found culpable. Heads must roll for this heinous crime.

*Edited*

Based on information I just received from Ekiti, Fayemi was actually the target of the fake policeman and not MOB who was standing in front of him. This is a clear assassination attempt and Fayemi was the target.
Role to where? Forget politics. My concern is the youths that are often use to carry out evils. Instead of giving us jobs they are give us gun. It's a pity
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by PointZerom: 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shalomc:
Remember another fayemi supporter died mysteriously and suddenly.... Mr Kole Ajayi just 13 days ago

Firefire salamrushdie sarrki madridguy

Nothing is new here even Tiefnubu sacrificed his son for Bugari's 2nd term.

Cc dabulllt Lzza immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by aolawale025: 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
seunmsg:
This is totally unacceptable. The fact that the mobile policeman who shot MOB is said to be a fake policeman even makes it more appalling. Politics should never be taken to this extent.

This violence was clearly orchestrated by Fayemi's opponents and Fayose is the first suspect. I hope the Nigeria police force will fully investigate the violence and bring down the full wrath of the law on anybody found culpable. Heads must roll for this heinous crime.

*Edited*

Based on information I just received from Ekiti, Fayemi was actually the target of the fake policeman and not MOB who was standing in front of him. This is a clear assassination attempt and Fayemi was the target.
Its an APC matter. That's how they roll.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Apc with its trail of destruction, a wise mann said, politics is not a do and due affar but buharians its a life and death situation, because they have burned do many bridges.Fayose has already had the US ambassador in ekiti last week who said the US was interested in the outcome of Ekiti elections,

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by ceaz4r(m): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Instead of people to help that man up, the 1diots are busy standing and watching. Another is busy taking shots of a blood soaked injured man who could go into shock!! What animals!!!
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by DeOTR: 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
Only idiots would think it's the PDP/Fayose that's behind this.
If Fayose wanted Fayemi dead, he would have made an attempt just after he took office, not now that it would be glaring. APC is too desperate. I won't be surprised if they were ready to sacrifice Bamidele to give PDP a bad name.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by lx3as(m): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
sonogo:
Is better Nigerians stay away from anything Apc
You and your master, Fayose will surely pay for this!

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by agabusta: 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
seunmsg:

*Edited*

Based on the way Fayose and his cohorts have stormed the internet to push the story that the policeman was on the detail of Governor Akeredolu is even suspicious. They are already everywhere claiming the policeman is on the detail of Akeredolu.

2 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by SirIconR(m): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dis was exactly the same strategy Buhari used before the last presidential election... to gain human sympathy...... Mr Fayemi mission failed....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Abeyjide: 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
Factfinder1:
Just the beginning 2019 will be terrible

for the wicked people and cohorts.
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
Please, Fayose boys should not start this assassination again. This is what made Obj to finally removed him & impose state of emergency in Ekiti by bringing Gen Olurin as the Sole Administrator during his first tenure.

Dr Daramola, a UN consultant tipped by Obj to replace Fayose was assassinated. Before him, there was series of assasination. A renowned Lawyer, Chief Afe Babalola petitioned FG that Fayose planned to eliminate him. The open letter was published in major newspapers during this period. Imagine Chief Afe Babalola writing an open letter to FG in 2006 at his age out of fear.

http://saharareporters.com/2006/08/13/another-pdp-gubernatorial-candidate-gunned-down-ekiti-state

Please let peace reign

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
adisabarber:
Why the need for so much security if you are really popular in your state?

Wow... just what my dad said just now exactly ... grin

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shalomc:

You just overtook the devil in lies
you must be very stupid

2 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shalomc:

Yes. You are full of hate speech
fukkkk you. Assss hooollle angry

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
agabusta:

Based on the way Fayose and his cohorts have stormed the internet to push the story that the policeman was on the detail of Governor Akeredolu is even suspicious. They are already everywhere claiming the policeman is on the detail of Akeredolu.
Lol beaten at your own social media propaganda... You know nothing
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
agabusta:

The way lere olayinka and his media lackeys tried to rope Akeredolu into the matter and how they are making the violence trend on social media is exactly why I became suspicious. All the monikers that rushed to open threads about the violence are all linked to Lere Olayinka. His Facebook post was even the source. It appears like everything was well rehearsed. Hopefully, the police will get to the root of this matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Benteazaa(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
fukkkk you. Assss hooollle angry

You watch alot of American movies

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shalomc:
WEAK ATTEMPT TO FRAME FAYOSE AND KEEP HIM OUT OF CIRCULATION DURING THE POLLS
Stop saying nonsense...I was personally there and the attack was meant for Fayemi.

2 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Benteazaa(m): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
seunmsg:

The way lere olayinka and his media lackeys tried to rope Akeredolu into the matter and how they are making the violence trend on social media is exactly why I became suspicious. All the monikers that rushed to open threads about the violence are all linked to Lere Olayinka. His Facebook post was even the source. It appears like everything was well rehearsed. Hopefully, the police will get to the root of this matter.

You are angry cos they beat you guys on ur games. I can feel your pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
sharpwriter:

Wow... just what my dad said just now exactly ... grin

Truth is the same everywhere. grin
Fayose moves around this same state will fewer security. When he travels out of the state, same thing. How can someone visit his own state with security details that are more than the number of those in the state?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jossy07:
I wonder why people are pointing accusing fingers on FAYOSE. What of those candidates he contested the primary with.keep my fingers crossed.
But Fayose sabotage the bikes and buses not to work today or go to Fayemi reception. who should we suspect now
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by bjnice(m): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
seunmsg:

*Edited*

Oga Seun, for the first time since i have bin following you, na today u fall my hand pass.

The way and manner you make conclusion that Fayose and his party PDP as the prime suspect is quite unfortunate gan ni.

Let me pose the following rhetorical questions to you
1) How possible can a supposed fake police officer could have been attach or details as part of the security of governor Akeredolu. base on ur submission that Fayose is the first suspect, are you now saying Fayose Collab with the commissioner of police in ondo state to get the job done abi ?

2) what if it was stage manage by Fayemi and his cohorts in order to frame Fayose or his prefer candidate in order to keep him out of circulation.?

my admonition sir, this is a public forum will should be mindful of our words.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by bluecircle470: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shalomc:
WEAK ATTEMPT TO FRAME FAYOSE AND KEEP HIM OUT OF CIRCULATION DURING THE POLLS

Do you have a brain at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by ShobayoEmma(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shalomc:

Choose the one that keeps you alive
I will rather choose you than the two most rogue parties in the history of mankind.
Buhar, a good man with bad intentions.
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) by hush15: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
seunmsg:

*Edited*

see your life, how easy it is to think Fayose is the prime suspect when we all know that Fayemi has many political enemies within his state. Ordinary primary exhumed violence. was it Fayose that caused that or when they were put sacrifices at the party secretariat, was it Fayose crew also? APC violence didn't start today, na their way and if them ask me with the way you reason, I think you are a suspect yourself.

us3less party....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua / See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception / Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.