Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

Nigerians React To Sold Out Nike Nigerian Jersey - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians React To Sold Out Nike Nigerian Jersey (770 Views)

Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) / Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection / British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sold Out Nike Nigerian Jersey by Dotng: 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nigerians React To Sold Out Nike Nigerian Jersey

This is a moment of pride for Nigerians.

As the sales for the jersey officially begins today, Nike is experiencing good times at Nike Town on Oxford Street, London.

While Nike was understandably angry that Nigerians in Nigeria have been spotted wearing fake jerseys which some proudly said they bought for N6,000, the fake jerseys did not stop its sales.

The jersey, the away kit, the training kit, the floral joggers and the training jacket which was rated number 1 by Mirror UK has fans has been sold out and is now unavailable on the Nike site.

The official shirt is put at £64.95 (N31,241.30) while the others are as follows.

Meanwhile, Nigerians are reacting to the sell-out:

This Nigeria shirt has people excited. Queue for Nike Town goes well around the block! pic.twitter.com/lKx1B8sfl8

— Isaac Fanin (@isaac_fanin) June 1, 2018

Nigerians will be late to church, airport, birth of first child. Nike drops a � kit and they are queuing as if if it’s the last jollof at the party. #SoarSuperEagles pic.twitter.com/gHj4viJ1VI

— DamolaTimeyin (@Damola) June 1, 2018

When i buy my Nigerian jersey, i will snap pictures of it in the Nike Store, show y’all receipts,before i start wearing it�. Y’all dangerous.

— Fvraz_ (@fvraz_muhammad) May 31, 2018

When Nike made our shirts, I was disappointed with what they came up with pretty much every year (there was the odd exception). Where were they hiding the person who designed all of this?? pic.twitter.com/PaIl9unHcx

— Scott Patterson (@R_o_M) June 1, 2018

Why is Nike doing iberiberism with this Super Eagles Jersey marketing?

— Sam Hart (@hartng) June 1, 2018

Wonderment pic.twitter.com/mb3dbE9iXM

— tyro (@DoubleEph) June 1, 2018

The designer for the Nigeria kit pulling up into the Nike offices this morning pic.twitter.com/Di4QZvcqYC

— BlackClothes (@black__clothes) June 1, 2018

We already won the world cup with our jersey

https://guardian.ng/life/nigerians-react-to-sold-out-nike-nigerian-jersey/amp/

Re: Nigerians React To Sold Out Nike Nigerian Jersey by Blakjewelry(m): 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nigerians sha
Re: Nigerians React To Sold Out Nike Nigerian Jersey by poncedeleon: 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
R

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Announce Fred £52m Signing As Diogo Dalot Passes Medicals / Nigeria Head Coach Names Strong Squad For Today Friendly Against Czech Republic! / Thailand Missing Boys: See Reporters Watching Uruguay, France Match At The Cave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.