Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) (82151 Views)

Isaac Fayose Was Not Attacked By Gunmen, He Had A Minor Accident - Police / Why Fayose Was Booed In Ado-ekiti Church – Fayemi Reveals / Revealed: How Fayose Was Disgraced At Ado Monarch Daughter's Church Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Alexander07:
Shut up man...this is deception.He actually called for meeting just to sabotage bikes and buses going for Fayemi reception. I lives in Ekiti
i like your future continuous tense jare omoluabi...Lives on ooooooo������

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by SirLakes: 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Haha, they'll go hungry for 4 years
#thisisNigeria

Fučkery
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
adem30:
Is it only me that notice this Elena is very dull? No Charisma. Always looking like an house boy
Don't be deceived my guy, wait till he enters fes then you go know say power shaks like ogogoro.
Shebi na so all of us do on our first day at school, we humble.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Sleezwizz: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
deomelo:
Governance miss road..

Ekiti people just wasted 4 years...

grin grin grin

And they are gonna waste another 4years.
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Awoleesu(m): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
Alexander07:
Shut up man...this is deception.He actually called for meeting just to sabotage bikes and buses going for Fayemi reception. I lives in Ekiti
you "lives" in ekiti looto!

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
Master strategist, he knew that APC madmen were coming to town, so he pulled the taxis and okada off the street to a place, to keep the streets scanty. Just to show the imbeciles at Aso, that strategy wins elections, not might.

Undermine this man at your peril. I underrated him, now I wont make that mistake again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by anaton(m): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
Alexander07:

cry lipsrsealed undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Mufasa27(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Alexander07:
I can see you lives in Ekiti grin grin

Edet Also lives in calabar lol

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by contigiency(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
HungerBAD:
Ekiti.

Even with Federal might, I don't just see Ekiti going where Fayose does not go. This guy is in tune with his people.

Fayemi strikes me as a guy that will be rubbing hand sanitizer after every handshake with the people we are seeing on the pictures here,and that is why I feel PDP will still retain Ekiti State.

Fayose knows how to play grassroot politics,as compared to the more refined Aje-butter that wants to be the Governor under the APC banner.

Don't be deceived by all these. Check my yesterday post about Fayose and this his charade sort of governance.
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by package7(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Istandwithayodefayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by TemmyWon(f): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
adem30:
Is it only me that notice this Elena is very dull? No Charisma. Always looking like an house boy
adeolakemi:
Yoruba and H" factor which is "an houseboy" instead of A HOUSEBOY abeg shift

Actually, dropping the 'AITCHES' is not peculiar to YORUBA speakers as wrongly capitalised upon by many, it is in fact a kind of BRITISH accent. Even in old testament English many words starting with 'h' took article 'an'. I drop my aitches and that's not bad usage

1 Like

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by HungerBAD: 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
contigiency:

Don't be deceived by all these. Check my yesterday post about Fayose and this his charade sort of governance.

Send the link please.
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by contigiency(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
deomelo:
Governance miss road..

grin grin grin

You can say that again.
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by hush15: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
deomelo:
Governance miss road..

grin grin grin

obviously, you don't know what governance is. That's is a leader right who people follow willingly and you are ranting and the people you are ranting for no even send you

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Shalomc(f): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
Alexander07:
See your hungry mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by demitola(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
HungerBAD:
Ekiti.

Even with Federal might, I don't just see Ekiti going where Fayose does not go. This guy is in tune with his people.

Fayemi strikes me as a guy that will be rubbing hand sanitizer after every handshake with the people we are seeing on the pictures here,and that is why I feel PDP will still retain Ekiti State.

Fayose knows how to play grassroot politics,as compared to the more refined Aje-butter that wants to be the Governor under the APC banner.
Seriously you idolize this man electorally as if he never lost an election before in this state.
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Shalomc(f): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
contigiency:

You can say that again.
Drink hypo

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Shalomc(f): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Solstar:
Master strategist, he knew that APC madmen were coming to town, so he pulled the taxis and okada off the street to a place, to keep the streets scanty. Just to show the imbeciles at Aso, that strategy wins elections, not might.

Undermine this man at your peril. I underrated him, now I wont make that mistake again.

The only man who can defeat Ayo in a free and fair election is Segun Oni...whom they the APC denied the ticket.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by ajebuter(f): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
yarimo:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew undecided embarassed

Yarimo, kilode?

Wetin big bros do u na?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Egalitarian1: 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
deomelo:
Governance miss road..

grin grin grin

The entire entity called Nigeria just wasted 3yrs under PMB and about wasting the 4th yr yet you carry Ekiti issues on your head like a hawker

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by drchuks1234(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
divinecode101:

How does it go in your biafrauud republic?
Who open gate 4 u?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Malawian(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
Alexander07:
indeed, after threatened them that any bike that refuse to come will pay fine.
just 2k fine? some people were threatened with ship forfeiture justb2 days ago.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Shalomc(f): 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
ajebuter:

Yarimo, kilode?

Wetin big bros do u na?
He overdosed on the condein diet... Fayose's street credibility is too much for BMC to handle. Ekiti State is totally against cattle colonialism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Shalomc(f): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Alexander07:
indeed, after threatened them that any bike that refuse to come will pay fine.
You printed that nonsense yourself

1 Like

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by demitola(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shalomc:

The only man who can defeat Ayo in a free and fair election is Segun Oni...whom they the APC denied the ticket.
Get your facts right Ma, its still recent! Nobody denied anybody vote, Oni couldnt just garner enough votes.
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Shalomc(f): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
demitola:

Get your facts right Ma, its still recent! Nobody denied anybody vote, Oni couldnt just garner enough votes.
He couldn't bribe enough you truly meant.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Akolawole(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
HungerBAD:
Ekiti.

Even with Federal might,

The good thing is Buhari has NEVER use federal might in ANY election under his watch.
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by teflonjake(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Alexander07:

You lives in ekiti?

Una no get pity sha....As nigeria hot so u still dey murder people eyes with English ...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Shalomc(f): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
Akolawole:

The good thing is Buhari has NEVER use (d). federal might in ANY election under his watch.
Sharaaaap. It is used.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by demitola(m): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shalomc:

He couldn't bribe enough you truly meant.
Its still the same tactics for both men to achieve their aims in this political game shey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) / President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.