Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) (82177 Views)

Isaac Fayose Was Not Attacked By Gunmen, He Had A Minor Accident - Police / Why Fayose Was Booed In Ado-ekiti Church – Fayemi Reveals / Revealed: How Fayose Was Disgraced At Ado Monarch Daughter's Church Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Nnamnugochi: 1:01am On Jun 02, 2018
Nnamnugochi:
This is serious. There is always news from Ekiti State
Meanwhile in another State, this will happen.

PROFESSIONAL EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP FOR ALL CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS IN RIVERS STATE

In order to promote healthy and godly educational system in Nigeria, the Christian Schools International Network (CSNI) in partnership with Christian Association of Proprietors of Schools, Nigeria (CAPS) is organising a one-day Capacity Building Workshop for all Christian Proprietors, School Managers/Administrators, Educators/Teachers and Stakeholders in sound and moral education.

THEME: The 21st Century Education – Moral Upbringing of Children and Creativity in Schools

DATE: Wednesday June 6, 2018

VENUE: Royal House Of Grace Church International Headquarters, Graceland Avenue, Rumueme, Port Harcourt

TIME: 10:00 AM

SPEAKERS:
1. Prof Kingdom Orji, Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Port Harcourt

2.Rev (Prof) Felix Ekiye – General Secretary, Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), South-South Zone

3. Pastor Chike Onwuasanya, State Overseer, Deeper Life Bible Church, Rivers State

4. Apostle David Zilly Aggrey- Founder/General Overseer, Royal House of Grace Int'l Church - Chief Host

ATTENDANCE: Free for all participants

The Platform will offer periodic scholastic trainings and professional development workshop for all Christian Schools irrespective of size or years of operation.
We hereby graciously request you disseminate this information to all Christian Schools within your domain.
“…and who knowest whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?” Esther 4:14
We look forward to your unique partnership and cooperation in assisting our Christian schools to grow and make godly impact in our society.

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Misterdhee1(m): 1:24am On Jun 02, 2018
hush15:

obviously, you don't know what governance is. That's is a leader right who people follow willingly and you are ranting and the people you are ranting for no even send you
Nigerians nd double standard. A leader that doesn't perform is a leader as long as he/she is on your side. Some of you guys are worse than Nigeria sef
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by anuoluwapo884(m): 1:37am On Jun 02, 2018
Alexander07:
Shut up man...this is deception.He actually called for meeting just to sabotage bikes and buses going for Fayemi reception. I lives in Ekiti

And so, is that now your headache when buhari came to Lagos was some major road not blocked you better sit one side and drink garri
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 02, 2018
HungerBAD:
Ekiti.

Even with Federal might, I don't just see Ekiti going where Fayose does not go. This guy is in tune with his people.

Fayemi strikes me as a guy that will be rubbing hand sanitizer after every handshake with the people we are seeing in the pictures here,and that is why I feel PDP will still retain Ekiti State.

Fayose knows how to play grassroot politics,as compared to the more refined Aje-butter that wants to be the Governor under the APC banner.

If this is grassroot politics then there is no hope, ever, no future for Nigeria and its mass of common citizens. Not saying Fayemi is any less of a thief, but Fayose has simply leveraged on the ignorance, wretchedness and lack of education of the common man to feed them the rancid crumbs from their own table in exchange for their loyalty and protection while he continues to feed fat from their commonwealth.

What is 10 litres of fuel a day in exchange for the future welfare of yourself and your generations yet unborn?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by adesamix(m): 3:07am On Jun 02, 2018
Alexander07:
Shut up man...this is deception.He actually called for meeting just to sabotage bikes and buses going for Fayemi reception. I lives in Ekiti
you live in ekiti but u blind in spirit.
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by PHILipu1(m): 4:31am On Jun 02, 2018
HungerBAD:
Ekiti.

Even with Federal might, I don't just see Ekiti going where Fayose does not go. This guy is in tune with his people.

Fayemi strikes me as a guy that will be rubbing hand sanitizer after every handshake with the people we are seeing in the pictures here,and that is why I feel PDP will still retain Ekiti State.

Fayose knows how to play grassroot politics,as compared to the more refined Aje-butter that wants to be the Governor under the APC banner.
July 14 election will be his second election thst his party in Ekiti will be involve in without his party controlling aso rock and all security institutions and we know he lost the first one (Senate).

I think we will know how popular he is by then when he can no longer call on this institutions to rig for him.

Like in Kogi and Ondo states,I see PDP losing Ekiti.
We will watch a replay of 2014 but this time around,Fayemi has aso rock support unlike in 2014
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by xtivin(m): 4:31am On Jun 02, 2018
Alexander07:
indeed, after threatened them that any bike that refuse to come will pay fine.
Wow, Fayose knew Fayemi will be in town today, he forcefully took all okada men out of the street to depopulate the crowd they will carry and themselves from going to fayemi rally and promised them a scammed freebies.He is a very wise politician anyway
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by WILLYBABS(m): 5:12am On Jun 02, 2018
adeolakemi:
Yoruba and H" factor which is "an houseboy" instead of A HOUSEBOY abeg shift
Werey yen de embarrass wa sha. Kini "an houseboy?"
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by holajeedayy: 5:26am On Jun 02, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
1st June, 2018

Governor Ayodele Fayose on Friday had a special session with Okada riders and Akoto drivers at Fajuyi Pavilion in Ado-Ekiti. The Okada riders and drivers opted for this meeting with Fayose to demonstrate their commitment, dedication and loyalty to his continuity agenda through Prof. Kolapo Olusola Eleka.

They reiterated their commitment at ensuring Prof. Kolapo emerges the Ekiti State governor-elect on July 14, 2018.

Governor Fayose while addressing them promised to make 10 litres daily free fuel available to them at designated filling stations till election day. He also directed that they should in turn convey commuters to their destinations at 50% discount in solidarity with Prof. Kolapo Olusola.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/fayose-meets-okada-ridersurge-them-to.html
Where is madridguy, come and see how failure dey sweet apc
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by taofeeq137(m): 5:27am On Jun 02, 2018
Alexander07:
Shut up man...this is deception.He actually called for meeting just to sabotage and buses going for Fayemi reception. I lives in Ekiti

Obviously
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by natznext(m): 6:02am On Jun 02, 2018
Fayose is gradually becoming Tinubu... long walk, but might just finish the hike.
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 02, 2018
Just like the question I raised in 2014, why is it that most people who discussed Ekiti politics online, Newspapers vendors point and at joints are about 80% non Ekiti people & mainly from a particular ethnic group in the South? I believed this is because of a particular candidate. FFK will gather their support if he were to contest Osun seat as well.

The beauty of Nigeria is this, the Ekiti region people don't even care what is happening in their region.

So, this is what happened yesterday. You have two different events in a small town. One event is organized by hardened, uncivilized, crude & very mean fellow, the other is organized by a learned, refined & urbane gentleman with his fellow elites. There is no way there will be no problem.

I wish MOB soonest recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Lipscomb(m): 7:27am On Jun 02, 2018
cheesy you dey mind omo IBO.
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by tballeyy(m): 7:39am On Jun 02, 2018
the real letter heading is Missing, how truthful
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by zolacoded(m): 8:35am On Jun 02, 2018
I LIVE in Ekiti......

One good turn.............
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by hush15: 8:38am On Jun 02, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Nigerians nd double standard. A leader that doesn't perform is a leader as long as he/she is on your side. Some of you guys are worse than Nigeria sef

Well, thank God man is not God. who are you to judge? are you the one to say he hasn't performed as a leader?

a mediocre mind thinking he knows how to judge performance when he himself hasn't lead anything.
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 02, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Done
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Bibi294(f): 9:03am On Jun 02, 2018
HungerBAD:
Ekiti.

Playing grassroots politics ke or blocking them against going after Fayemi ... He knows Ekiti belongs to the bike riders, cab and akoto drivers... He warned to sanctioned those that were not present... Caged them, bought them beers as he asked them to write attendance...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Misterdhee1(m): 9:04am On Jun 02, 2018
hush15:

Well, thank God man is not God. who are you to judge? are you the one to say he hasn't performed as a leader?

a mediocre mind thinking he knows how to judge performance when he himself hasn't lead anything.
Okay. I guess the same applies to PMB right? The joke is on you. Keep up with the double standard.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Misterdhee1(m): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2018
gensteejay:
Done
Satisfied?
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Bibi294(f): 9:06am On Jun 02, 2018
xtivin:

Wow, Fayose knew Fayemi will be in town today, he forcefully took all okada men out of the street to depopulate the crowd they will carry and themselves from going to fayemi rally and promised them a scammed freebies.He is a very wise politician anyway
Funny enough... The crowd doubled those that welcome Eleka from Abuja last month...
It's not by mouth or power... Ekiti people don wise...
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by APL33: 9:51am On Jun 02, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Haha! I ask again sir.... "all Ado bike riders were present?" u were aware of the threat so you need to tell me if those who failed to show up has two heads na. I didn't even mention any name so how did you know I meant Fayose?

Bro u be m#mu. No doubt
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2018
APL33:

Bro u be m#mu. No doubt
Daddy, you be oponu. No doubt....enjoy ur weekend!
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Themandator: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2018
Fayose is just himself. He is not trying to be with them during election and afterwards,abandon them.

HungerBAD:
Ekiti.

Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by somehow: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2018
Too bad Ekiti people are asleep and wasting away years without good governance.

Wetin concern me? They prefer backwardness so let them have it in abundance.
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by hush15: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Okay. I guess the same applies to PMB right? The joke is on you. Keep up with the double standard.

The joke is not on anything... Using Ekiti state in comparison to entire country, you are really funny. Even a blind man can differentiate the leadership qualities being exemplified in ekiti from that being shown at Aso Rock. while Fayose may not be perfect, he listens and he still finds way to carry his people along but PMB don't care if Nigeria burns, he is the only one that can be right.

PMB is a failure for 4years back and his non-impactful works shows for it. You can celebrate him all you but don't ever compare a dog to a lion.
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by eodavids(m): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2018
yarimo:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew undecided embarassed

You don't want good thing?

Be positive na, or are you anti Ekiti?
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by sannde: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
No bi only you ooo...he always look like mumu

all of us can't b d same, check his profile, he's a pastor, just like Osinbajo who looks innocent and more active than that COW-MAN..
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by demavict(m): 11:43am On Jun 02, 2018
adem30:
Is it only me that notice this Elena is very dull? No Charisma. Always looking like an house boy
The man is a professor. you don't expect him to be jumping up and down. You don't know a good gardener by the way he jumps up and down with his tools. To know a good gardener, you only need to check his garden.
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Oyeniyi97(m): 11:47am On Jun 02, 2018
Fayose, correct politician
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 02, 2018
sannde:

all of us can't b d same, check his profile, he's a pastor, just like Osinbajo who looks innocent and more active than that COW-MAN..
You make sense brother.... happy weekend!!
Re: Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) by Misterdhee1(m): 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
hush15:

The joke is not on anything... Using Ekiti state in comparison to entire country, you are really funny. Even a blind man can differentiate the leadership qualities being exemplified in ekiti from that being shown at Aso Rock. while Fayose may not be perfect, he listens and he still finds way to carry his people along but PMB don't care if Nigeria burns, he is the only one that can be right.

PMB is a failure for 4years back and his non-impactful works shows for it. You can celebrate him all you but don't ever compare a dog to a lion.
Lol. Lemme reply you using your own words:

"Well, thank God man is not God. who are you to judge? are you the one to say he hasn't performed as a leader?
a mediocre mind thinking he knows how to judge performance when he himself hasn't lead anything."

Mind you Fayose is a blatant failure whose only achievement is being a force of propaganda against the ruling party. Deal and live with that fact too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) / Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.