Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Be Careful Of The New Site Call Uplift - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Be Careful Of The New Site Call Uplift (4023 Views)

Earn $8 Per News Read, It Is A New Site. Enter For More Info / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. / Who Knows About Uplift. Com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful Of The New Site Call Uplift by Bakrabas: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
I'm using this medium to share my experience about the networking site called uplift. The site is a scam not legit.

It is written on the site three ways you can earn money

Registration 5,000

A. You Earn 3,000 for sharing sponsored post on social media (Daily)

B. You Earn 3,000 on referral (not compulsory)

C. You Earn 3,000 monthly basic (for one year)

Every thing about the site is not transparent .when you joined they will ask you to bring five referrals before you Earn 3,000 of which it's written on the site that referral is not compulsory.

If argue with the site agent, she will tell you that "it's new policy"

If you are curious to know about the policy, they will kick your ass out. Then your 5k is gone.

Pls everyone uplift dot com dot en g is not real

Uplift is scam not legit I'm a victim.

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful Of The New Site Call Uplift by Imarich(f): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
Gosh! And i was interested but wondered how anyone cud be paid for #3000 for a common post. Thats y im checking for scam reviews. this was a timely warning. thanks

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of The New Site Call Uplift by vivianiologist(f): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2018
God bless you dear for the information. Am so happy I did not fall a victim
Re: Be Careful Of The New Site Call Uplift by boniga(m): 7:08am On Nov 01, 2018
Thank God the site has not been reachable. It is for my sake. Thank you
Re: Be Careful Of The New Site Call Uplift by MayDirin: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
Thank u ooo.chio naija
Re: Be Careful Of The New Site Call Uplift by Muzeeym: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
Me too I'm a victim oo, my 5k is gone by them

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of The New Site Call Uplift by Bakrabas: 8:51am On Dec 20, 2018
vivianiologist:
God bless you dear for the information. Am so happy I did not fall a victim

Olori... Stay cool, as we expose them
Re: Be Careful Of The New Site Call Uplift by ngbaze(m): 8:39am On Feb 09, 2019
Thanks for the info

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k / Easy Way To Earn 1000 Naira Daily / Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.