Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Dreams, Visions And Revelations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams, Visions And Revelations (314 Views)

I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha / How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dreams, Visions And Revelations by staggerman(m): 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
7 years ago I began to have dreams, Visions and revelations.
Prior to this time, I never gave much thought to people's stories about their dreams or visions.

Some of the dreams I will share here, have been kept secret for 7 years, never shared with anyone.

I will do my best to be accurate.

These dreams are real.

Feel free to share yours too.

Stay tuned
Re: Dreams, Visions And Revelations by staggerman(m): 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
One night as I slept, the Lord showed me a vision in a dream.
I was walking along a street. On my left was a football field and people were playing football in the field, whilst others were watching the game.
Cars passed by along the road on my right, and another street was in front of me. Shops were open, and people were going about their normal business.

Suddenly I looked up to the heavens and I saw a place being opened in the sky. The shape of it Das oval, and it kept expanding. Bright light was shining through the opening.
The Lord Jesus Christ stepped out of the opening, and I knew it was the gate of Heaven.

He was as the color of the sun. His face shone brightly that I couldn't make out his facial features. He wore a robe.
Everyone screamed "it is true, Christ has come".
Suddenly as by the blink of an eye, I was caught up and in the cloud. There were many others with me, and they were in a long queue entering through the gate into the Kingdom of Heaven.

Christ stood by the gate, waving us in. He kept saying "enter my children, enter".
He seemed to be in a hurry. It sad obvious the gate will be shut when we all had entered, and something else will begin.
I stood by the side and I asked myself if I had done enough to qualify to enter in. I wondered if I had preached enough, or healed the sick enough, or loved my neighbors as Christ commanded. I wondered.

Then I joined the line. I got in front of a lady. She, like everyone else, had glowing skinhead shone like that of Christ. It was like gold. She looked very beautiful and full of joy, just as Everyone in the queue was joyous and happy. Her hair was like gold. It was long, and there was a single braid on each side of her hair.

The line continued to move forward as everyone was entering into the kingdom of Heaven.
As I got closer to Jesus Christ, I could feel power radiate from Him. He is power and might. You don't know power until you have met the LORD.
Power poured out from Him like the scent of a perfume that comes from scented men.

As I got closer to Him, I wanted to touch Him, for his hand was only a few inches from mine. But I said to myself, that I would touch Him when we were in the Holy city, and I would do more than touch Him.
Then it was my turn to enter in, and I was so eager to see gee city of our God.
Bright light was shining from within. I stepped into the Kingdom of Heaven, and as I looked to see how it was, I woke up

(1) (Reply)

Get Hold Of The Word / Don't Bury Your Destiny / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/06/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.