Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Zamfara Governor, Yari, Gives Hisbah Commission Power To Arrest, Interrogate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Governor, Yari, Gives Hisbah Commission Power To Arrest, Interrogate (2020 Views)

Enough Of IGP, Police Commission Power Tussle / No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Governor, Yari, Gives Hisbah Commission Power To Arrest, Interrogate by CodeTemplar: 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
delpee:
Hmm! The state should have a law banning the receipts of funds derived from Haram items like beer then.

What is the point of destroying beer bottles and arresting bar owners when the economy of the state partially depends on Federal allocation which includes VAT from the "illegal" items?
You guys are only seeing the financial immorality of this, but it goes beyond that. Who is a muslim? If I claim to be a christian in the morning and do a crime then start professing Islam after the crime and get caught, will I be under the sharia law jurisdiction?
Re: Zamfara Governor, Yari, Gives Hisbah Commission Power To Arrest, Interrogate by saaron(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Thank you? This sharia thing is injustice as anybody can claim not be a muslim after committing offense and wouldn't be breaking the law.
Most Nigerians have no idea that northerners see sharia superior to Nigerian constitution. One Nigeria indeed. This country is completely upsidedown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Governor, Yari, Gives Hisbah Commission Power To Arrest, Interrogate by orunto27: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
saaron:
It's ironic that terrorist who opposed Otom's "Anti Open Grazing Law" see nothing wrong with setting up Sharia police to destroy non Muslim's hard earned businesses.

Buhari should go back to Daura empty handed.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor, Yari, Gives Hisbah Commission Power To Arrest, Interrogate by CodeTemplar: 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
orunto27:

Buhari should go back to Daura empty handed.
Some problems transcends buhari's tenure. This is one of them.
Re: Zamfara Governor, Yari, Gives Hisbah Commission Power To Arrest, Interrogate by CodeTemplar: 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lalasticlala, you may want to promote this to FP again or re-promote it.

The idea of using their advantages in certain stronghold to islamize the whole nation is clearer to all now.
Re: Zamfara Governor, Yari, Gives Hisbah Commission Power To Arrest, Interrogate by freeze001(f): 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
malware:
IGP on hearing this.... Youdontmeanit

This is so funny! Now a police officer has been arrested by that hisbah for arranging 3 girls at the same time! grin

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor, Yari, Gives Hisbah Commission Power To Arrest, Interrogate by CodeTemplar: 9:23am On May 24, 2020
freeze001:

This is so funny! Now a police officer has been arrested by that hisbah for arranging 3 girls at the same time! grin
Yes. In Zamfara. God help us.
Re: Zamfara Governor, Yari, Gives Hisbah Commission Power To Arrest, Interrogate by CodeTemplar: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
I wonder why people with sharia police are resisting southern Nigeria police reforms.
Re: Zamfara Governor, Yari, Gives Hisbah Commission Power To Arrest, Interrogate by dalongjnr: 1:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Anyway, I'm a Christian and can't be judge by Islamic law and even at that, their laws can't take away my constitutional rights.
Can't be judged by some religious illiterates whose only knowledge is the "holy Koran" and knowledge of "Allah and his ways".
No punt intended, just been sarcastic as everyone have freedom to worship and practice any religion. I love all humanity.
Re: Zamfara Governor, Yari, Gives Hisbah Commission Power To Arrest, Interrogate by CodeTemplar: 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
before Kano there was zamfara.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Omisore Support For Apc Won't Matter Tomorrow / Why Is A Youba Baale / Oba Ruling Over Domains Where Ndigbo Is Majority? / Prominent Columnist Samuel Ajayi Calls Out The Hypocrisy Of Yorubas On Amotekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.