Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) (55048 Views)

Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos) / Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos / Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by sabi99(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2018
I av learned from the transmission school of thought that this is pure juju.
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by TheUbermensch: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2018
This is how Buhari would pack his things to Daura come 2019.
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Geofavor(m): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2018
Jo
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Nobodys(f): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2018
this one bite ur tits by mistake.....Ur a gunner
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by juddywizard: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2018
Let this one go and represent, Nigeria in weightlifting, atleast he will earn some cool cash if he really got the power.
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by danyCEO(m): 10:42am On Jun 02, 2018
Some people are naturally gifted with strength. Forget JUJU.
This guy in picture is someone I know, he has incredible strength. He takes no drug.

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by edward1106(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2018
Tallesty1:
But I sure say you fit carry woman wey heavy like her and nothing will happen, interest in the work matters. Anyways, stop eating Indomi in the morning and spagheti in the night grin

Guy, you badt grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2018
The one for him mouth na foam dey inside
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Wellets50(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2018
APC lie Lie .Suffering and Smiling ,That's Nigeria for you.
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by funnyrich(m): 10:46am On Jun 02, 2018
lipsrsealed this one weak me oo.. village people at work
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by felaismyhero(m): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2018
clive2u:
His mate dey use juju do yahoo biz and make money him own na to use carry cement bag for teeth. Abuse of power(juju)
very dumb statement from you.is yahoo biz an honourable thing to do? whats d difference between yahoo and robbery?
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by thunderbabs: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2018
This guy suppose throw buhari one bag of cement. How will someone look finish and say this one is lazy na shocked

Buh i dey suspect tramadol at work sha
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2018
some idiots will come and start screaming !juju'
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2018
Lipscomb:
Juju at work.
and some gobsay juju no dey,Nigeria need to put him up for guiness book of record.abibki le wi?
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2018
exquisite007:
Doubt if its cement. The one on his head looks swollen. Donno if cement swells like that. *just saying *
doubting thomas
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by whiteTORTIISE(m): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2018
JossyOloye:
Nigeria v England today
what time bro?

If the guy like make e use him anus carry bag of beans. wetin concern me
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by emonkey(m): 10:49am On Jun 02, 2018
Nijablog:
As shared on Facebook by one Jolayemi Stephen Sunday, a young man was spotted carrying three bags of cement at the same time and even went as far as lifting one with his teeth.

He captioned the photo,

One Word For Him Please.

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/young-man-spotted-carrying-three-bag-of-cement-one-with-his-teeth/

Baba God I beg no give me this kind problem in my life. Amen . cry
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Akinpelumusibau: 10:49am On Jun 02, 2018
And our foolish President will still open his stinking mouth to say we are Lazy Nigeria Youth, tell Yusuf Buhari to come carry half bag of cement and see what will happen to him
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2018
exquisite007:
Doubt if its cement. The one on his head looks swollen. Donno if cement swells like that. *just saying *

You just won a free trip to Las Vegas for that keen observation. Those bags contain dry grass or rags, and the picture is being taken as a joke among friends.

1 Like

Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2018
shammahyaro:
That's why they say it's not about hardwork..
..its about what you've got upstairs......
aiye len ri yuun,akamara,dey give him destiny to carry cements but not to touch life in greater ways.
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Kellz193: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2018
If only he knows how many people cement has killed

1 Like

Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2018
danyCEO:
Some people are naturally gifted with strength. Forget JUJU.
This guy in picture is someone I know, he has incredible strength. He takes no drug.

Posing for pictures whilst carrying three empty plastic kegs does not qualify as a feat of strength, but it does identify the picture subject as a prankster with a mischievous sense of humor.

1 Like

Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Dwin046(m): 10:52am On Jun 02, 2018
if he has not gotten his voters card .. bet me this guy won't stop this suffering anytime soon
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 02, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting guy.

If only he knows how much the Dentists squeeze you to fix your teeth, he will not joking with his own.

One Dental Bill go reformat him brain soon.

Cancer of the mouth is even worse. Cement is very chemically dirty. You shouldn't even be touching the shyte with your bare hands.

1 Like

Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by nsesam(m): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2018
Using juju to hursle, when they get mad the blame their family members of witch hunting them . ask taribo west the result of it.
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Naresh1290: 10:55am On Jun 02, 2018
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 10:55am On Jun 02, 2018
Nijablog:
As shared on Facebook by one Jolayemi Stephen Sunday, a young man was spotted carrying three bags of cement at the same time and even went as far as lifting one with his teeth.

He captioned the photo,

One Word For Him Please.

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/young-man-spotted-carrying-three-bag-of-cement-one-with-his-teeth/

Monetize this talent in weightlifting, boxing or wrestling!
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by bedspread: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2018
Life is Not by Struggle, It is a Gift From GOD.

If life was by Struggle, This Guy should be the Richest...
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by danyCEO(m): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2018
Jakumo:

Posing for pictures whilst carrying three empty plastic kegs does not qualify as a feat of strength, but it does identify the picture subject as a prankster with a mischievous sense of humor.
I was already waiting for this. Someone will say its am empty Keg. I will get a video of the guy when I'm chanced and post here.
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by kinggSamuel(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2018
exquisite007:
yes and his spine will tell him later on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) / Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It / See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.