Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) (55049 Views)

Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos) / Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos / Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by kereman1: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2018
they put cotton wool, in the bags that y he was able to carry one wit this teeth..

1 Like

Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by arro: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2018
Lazy youth
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by tintingz(m): 11:05am On Jun 02, 2018
They are tricks.
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 02, 2018
Tallesty1:
But I sure say you fit carry woman wey heavy like her and nothing will happen, interest in the work matters. Anyways, stop eating Indomi in the morning and spagheti in the night grin
The weight of human is spread across the body make a 50kg person lighter than a 50kg bag of cement.

1 Like

Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by ehbellsho(m): 11:07am On Jun 02, 2018
hmmmmm! wait, where's d video? hope it's nt an empty bag of cement? cos am trying to aalance d weight of d one on his head n d one carried with his teeth.
all d same #LazyYouth nt spotted
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by SUNNEW: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2018
Where is Dangote?
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2018
mamaafrik:
and some gobsay juju no dey,Nigeria need to put him up for guiness book of record.abibki le wi?
juju is real.
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youth grin grin grin
Tapout:
na wah o.. shocked and I carried one bag sometime last year and had muscle pull.
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2018
Tramadol at werk

Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 02, 2018
Tapout:
na wah o.. shocked and I carried one bag sometime last year and had muscle pull.
NA because you no get wetin him get na.
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Danzazzausambo(m): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2018
They just stuffed cotton wool inside the bag. tongue
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 11:29am On Jun 02, 2018
It's simple: lifting cement bags daily has hardened his body. See him carrying 150kgs of additional weight with ease. He's not really using his teeth alone, it's his whole body. When you get strong on his level you'll know how to put your whole body into work.

I've seen a lot of bag lifters in the market with skinny bodies but arms and necks bodybuilders will die for. I've also seen grey haired brick layers with the bodies of underwear models. At least poverty keeps the average man healthy, ey?

There's nothing like juju here. It's more of physics and a little bit of biology than anything.
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by ehissi(m): 11:31am On Jun 02, 2018
Hmmm.......if this kind person bite you eh......
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Tonason: 11:32am On Jun 02, 2018
Nijablog:
As shared on Facebook by one Jolayemi Stephen Sunday, a young man was spotted carrying three bags of cement at the same time and even went as far as lifting one with his teeth.

He captioned the photo,

One Word For Him Please.

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/young-man-spotted-carrying-three-bag-of-cement-one-with-his-teeth/

This is a lazy youth. When will this suffering end in this country? Go to China and see how they are using mechanical engineering to do almost everything
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 11:32am On Jun 02, 2018
Now that is the true definition of HARD WORK. But you know what? HARD WORK may not be the solution to your financial problems but SMART WORK is.
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Kasjudy(m): 11:35am On Jun 02, 2018
Nijablog:
As shared on Facebook by one Jolayemi Stephen Sunday, a young man was spotted carrying three bags of cement at the same time and even went as far as lifting one with his teeth.

He captioned the photo,

One Word For Him Please.

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/young-man-spotted-carrying-three-bag-of-cement-one-with-his-teeth/
tell me that stupid jokes!
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by buchilino(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2018
SIGNS OF BUHARI N APC CHANGE
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting guy.

If only he knows how much the Dentists squeeze you to fix your teeth, he will not joking with his own.

One Dental Bill go reformat him brain soon.

not even the cost but the ordeal!!!! do u know how terrible tooth issue is??
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 02, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting guy.

If only he knows how much the Dentists squeeze you to fix your teeth, he will not joking with his own.

One Dental Bill go reformat him brain soon.

Lol i can relate, Hin body go tell am later. If u know u know.
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by dam2000(m): 11:42am On Jun 02, 2018
Weldone man prove buhari wrong
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by wealthyhenry(m): 11:42am On Jun 02, 2018
JossyOloye:
Nigeria v England today
What time bro?
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 11:42am On Jun 02, 2018

If I should do this juju of a thing to make money I'll rather go for a more befitting job that will fetch me correct money not this sad
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by godfrey01(m): 11:47am On Jun 02, 2018
this guy is wack. what men will do for money. since I realised that its not hard work that gives money, i stopped doing hard work. what gives money is your brain work. that guy is just killing his brain and his joints and muscle. Sam Adeyemi once said; if you work hard to make money, you will use that money to treat yourself when time come. when this guy fall sick, the money he got for that day work will not even buy the drug that will make him healthy. Reminds me of a guy who do this type of work every day, the last time I saw him, he body don wrack like shelf way dey joints don bad. thank God for technology and power machines that are now used for construction work. go learn how to operate these machines...
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Wisebisho: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2018
Was he carrying one bag with his teeth? Na lie... Big lie... E no fit happen.
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2018
lazy Nigeria youth
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by drchuks1234(m): 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
My guy from enugu but aba brought up can do more than this, i use to fear him and a cultist too
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by daneni1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
mightyhazell:
na the teeth own i no fit do. i can bear 3bags on ma head,... done it severally in ma 20s

Are u sure u still have that same strength of your 20s
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by veron002: 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
and someone ll say Nigerian youths are lazy
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by godofuck231: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nijablog:

He captioned the photo,

One Word For Him Please.

Tripledhustling
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by no1madman(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
Okkk

Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
exquisite007:
Doubt if its cement. The one on his head looks swollen. Donno if cement swells like that. *just saying *
my thought..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) / Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It / See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.