Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) (55047 Views)

Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos) / Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos / Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by saintneo(m): 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
Tapout:
na wah o.. shocked and I carried one bag sometime last year and had muscle pull.
And you Tap[/b]ped[b]out.
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by clive2u(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
felaismyhero:
very dumb statement from you.is yahoo biz an honourable thing to do? whats d difference between yahoo and robbery?
yahoo is bad but yahoo used juju to make money while this one use juju to strengthen his teeth.
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Pasmovic(m): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
A times I wonder how this tricks are being done
Ordinary 25kg of Water use to consume half of the energy left in me when I try lifting and sombori is lifting 50 kg with his teeth...
Pls, who have this man's no
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting guy.

If only he knows how much the Dentists squeeze you to fix your teeth, he will not be joking with his own.

One Dental Bill go reformat him brain soon.
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Awaja(m): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
Kiliwi nwachukwu

1 Like

Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by jaz(m): 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
Empty 4 litre keg abi
darasimih104:
wots there..i can actually carry a keg with my teeth
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youth spotted
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by Spain007(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting guy.

If only he knows how much the Dentists squeeze you to fix your teeth, he will not be joking with his own.

One Dental Bill go reformat him brain soon.
Sure bro...
Ignorance dey worry d guy
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by exquisite007: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
I want cash, not ticket �
Re: Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) by eepeepook: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2023
That is a body hardened from labour. I don't find it surprising.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) / Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It / See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.