Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians (31203 Views)

The Evil Called Atheism! / A Thread For The Mental Emancipation Of Indoctrinated Religious Adherents / Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by GodSon34(m): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
I'm not hiding his name o. Full name: El Elyon (Most High)

ScienceWatch:
Thanks for giving the name of your GOD.
Could you please give us the name of the Mental Asylum your are posting from ?
I have a FREE straight-jacket for you.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
GodSon34:
I'm not hiding his name o. Full name: El Elyon (Most High)

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
Anas09:

Oh, thank heavens. I'll never have to read the dumbest things in my life. pls remember never to quote me o.
What a relief.
Lol. ROTFL. Your post deserve an award.

POST OF THE DAY GOES TO ANAS09.

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by GodSon34(m): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jesus is a puny god [Hulk voice] As in ain't no power in that name. Notice the small g...Satans son (Son of Perdition)
As in his father Satan is also a puny god compared to El Elyon. My God tougher than Zeus, Jesus, Ieosus, whatever his name is called [pquote author=ScienceWatch post=68639027]Thank you.[/quote]
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
GodSon34:
Jesus is a puny god [Hulk voice] As in ain't no power in that name. Notice the small g...Satans son (Son of Perdition)
As in his father Satan is also a puny god compared to El Elyon. My God tougher than Zeus, Jesus, Ieosus, whatever his name is called [pquote author=ScienceWatch post=68639027]Thank you.
,Once again thank you for sharing.
Now I am still waiting for your answers to the math questions.

Please don't duck and dive. Do the calculations
It is simple logic, unlike your bling bling posts.

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by hayoholla(m): 12:13am On Jun 20, 2018
ScienceWatch:
The only thing that's funny is you wanting us to believe that atheists don't believe in Satan. Lol.

Actions speak louder than your lies. A SATANIST eagerly insult and mock innocent people and their HOLY Doctrines.

Actions speak louder than words.

most if not all athiest were once theist of various religion bro, I have never met any evangelical atheist, only it is funny how you people still believe an atheist trying to point out disprecancies in your religion is luring you to atheism or prolly a fiery burning fire. emancipate yourself from COGNITIVE DISSONANCE. be fluid and dynamic. life does start and will not end in religion as must of you claim. there are many ways to spirituality bro!
relgion has little to do with spirituality. open your mind!

4 Likes

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 7:16am On Jun 20, 2018
hayoholla:

most if not all athiest were once theist of various religion bro, I have never met any evangelical atheist, only it is funny how you people still believe an atheist trying to point out disprecancies in your religion is luring you to atheism or prolly a fiery burning fire. emancipate yourself from COGNITIVE DISSONANCE. be fluid and dynamic. life does start and will not end in religion as must of you claim. there are many ways to spirituality bro!

Yes there are many spiritual ways but not all ways are right.

You are asking someone to open his mind despite his mind already being open. Atheists are actually those who are close minded so don't get it twisted.

I would rather ask you to go and get wisdom as show in the below scripture.

Proverbs 14:12

There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Wisdom would have told you to that many ways do not all end up in one direction and simply shows you would rather be a gambler with your life than to be assured in it.

Well for theists we would rather be sure than gamble away our lives.

We do have many evangelical atheists of which those on nairaland are. The reason for this is because they cannot just keep quiet about this God they already declared does not exist. Logic should have told you that if something no longer exists then it has erased from your consciousness and as such should no longer be dwelt on, talked about or even thought about.

However that is not the case with the self professed "God does not exist" crew. They end up doing the very opposite and this was what mahatma ghandi observed when he said and I quote

"It amazes me to find an intelligent person who fights against something which he does not at all believe exists." --Mahatma Gandhi

Life begins in Christ and ends in Christ or outside of him such as people like you. You see what you call "discrepancies" we see your inadequacies and limitations which is why you see "discrepancies".

I have to advice you again to seek wisdom and not towing the foolish line you are currently on. Wisdom is reserved for the wise while the foolish loathe it.

Wisdom puts aside a bottle of liquid with ACID clearly written on it, while the foolish drink it, thinking it to be a new brand of water.

There is a thin line between wisdom and the foolish, its called CHOICE!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2018
hayoholla:

most if not all athiest were once theist of various religion bro, I have never met any evangelical atheist, ......
emancipate yourself from COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.
What psychotropic drugs are you on sir ?
How lonely you must be that you have never experienced the agony of meeting an evangelical atheist. It would be correct if you said that evangelical atheists are abject failures, while Christian evangelists quickly over fill the world's largest Olympic stadiums then the whole world watch in awe while the power of the true creator God is celebrated with incredible dignity, joy and appreciation.
Contrast that with the tiny meetings of God hating atheists. The atmosphere is hate filled like a military regime. Their targets are millions of peaceful, dignified, worshippers of the true creator God.

The strident atheist evangelist, Superhumanist, once let an Atheist secret slip when he said, "Arguing with an Atheist gives you COGNITIVE DISSONANCE."
Wisely Christians avoided all contact with atheists. Now they send Christian WARRIORS that are immune to expose the savage mission of SATANIC atheists worldwide.

Hallelujah !

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Yes there are many spiritual ways but not all ways are right.......

We do have many evangelical atheists of which those on nairaland are. The reason for this is because they cannot just keep quiet about this God they already declared does not exist. Logic should have told you that if something no longer exists then it has erased from your consciousness and as such should no longer be dwelt on, talked about or even thought about.

However that is not the case with the self professed "God does not exist" crew.

Wisdom puts aside a bottle of liquid with ACID clearly written on it, while the foolish drink it, thinking it to be a new brand of water.

There is a thin line between wisdom and the foolish, its called CHOICE!
Please take no offence for editing your post. I just had to do it to emphasize a point I made now to Dumber.
Besides, you always say what I want to say much better, and with stunning clarity.

Why are the demented atheists unable to understand what you kindly share with them ? The world must be terrified as they witness the deep mental poverty embraced by them.

Hayoholla stop ducking. Read well.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
hayoholla:

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.

there are many ways to spirituality bro!

This is getting more insane sir.
What is the name of the psychotropic drug that you are using ?

You are certainly aware that there are many psychotropic drugs that helps one to believe that an Apple evolved from a Sea Urchin and that religion has little to do with spirituality.

ALL TRUE RELIGIONS ARE THE TRAINING CENTRES OF SPIRITUALITY.

IT IS A SCHOOL ESTABLISHED TO TEACH AND DEMONSTRATE THE REALITY OF THE SUPERNATURAL.

Atheists on the other hand, had a supernatural experience that proves that they were once FISH, billions of years ago. I have asked an Atheist if he can tell me what he did 3yrs and 11 days ago
He said no he can't remember.

But he vividly recalls that he was a FISH billions of years ago. Contradictions ?
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2018
hayoholla:

most if not all athiest were once theist of various religion bro, I have never met any evangelical atheist, .......
Those chaps you mention never understood their religions. Genuine churches and mosques are schools where smart people go to learn how to access the superior spiritual dimension. It is obvious that the atheists you refer to have failed dismally and has now turned their wrath against the very institutions they were once part of.
The criminal aspect of their hatred is reveal by their cruel insults and mockery of sincere members of those spiritual training CENTRES.

You prove here that you are an armchair atheist because you never go out in search for truth.
That is why you say you have never met an evangelical atheist.

Footnote:
Study the tragic implications of what Butterflyleo revealed about the core of an Atheists belief, when he said that first they evangelize that there is NO-GOD, then they collectively set out to destroy there own non-existent god.

We all agree that this type of mental delusions and self destructive behaviours are perfectly acceptable only in a Mental Asylum.

ATHEISM is a mental disease.

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
Thank Butterflyleo for posting Ghandi's deep and profound observation on the insanity of atheists.

"It amazes me to find an intelligent person who fights against something which he does not at all believe exists." --Mahatma Gandhi

Your post deserve an award:

POST OF THE CENTURY !
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
There are too many experiential evidences flowing lovingly from the OP so I felt strongly that many parts could be extracted and liberally distributed across the world's forums to accelerate the liberation of mankind.

Here is only one brief extract for genuine truth seekers to enjoy;

"Since the existence of God is a reality (Yes I said that it is a reality so it is not a typo and is not open to debate either), an atheists mind protects itself from this rather profound reality through rejection of God’s existence using several psychological defense mechanisms such as i have observed in basically all Nairaland atheists. These psychological defense mechanisms are,

1) Rationalization

2) Repression

3) Displacement

4) Suppression and denial"

I know that somewhere out there, in a desolate mental asylum are honest atheists that have read this and jump for joy, shouting loudly that they have finally found the cause of their insanity.
One inmate may say it like this, "Fok this destructive psychotropic drugs and pseudo scientific therapy, this truth has set me free.
I AM FREE AT LAST !
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
bobowaja:

OK let's see if you are going to make sense today.

Your first mistake is appealing to authority which atheists don't buy into unlike you guys.

Here is my own conclusion: Please check yourself into a mental facility, get it fixed and start using it.

And as usual he called on his fellow deluded human to come first so that they can talk first and occupy the front page and in turn give themselves the likes and shares they so much craves.

With All due respect given even to inmates of Mental Asylums, I had to edit out your psychotic ramblings till your medical check up is done.

When you told ButterFlyleo that atheists never appeal to authority, I knew right there that I must not sign your Asylum release form AGH 569.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
vaxx:
Does consciousness take place outside the human brain? the question is open to anybody
I notice that so far no one in this asylum has answered your interesting question sir.

The answer to your question is life changing.

You wisely refrained from giving even one cryptic clue. Lol.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by UserX18: 8:16am On Jun 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT TRUTH...
THAT THERE'S AN INVISIBLE BEING UP IN THE SKY THAT WE ALL SHOULD FEAR AND WORSHIP..... AND THAT HIS MESSENGERS NEED OUR MONEY? HAHAHAHA grin

Oh I get you, those are Not his messengers, they too, don’t believe in God. If you believe in God, you’ll fear him, if you fear him, you’ll reverence him, if you do, then you’ll regard and respect him. They Don’t. They are anti-Christ. They are UNBELIEVERS, I might as well call them atheist.
They can also be called False prophets, false teachers, who teach false gospel. Do not Marvel at this.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Anas09: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Humanistme:

lying jezebel is at it again. where is your proof that I'm a homosexual?
U want me to post pictures of you bending over for another man? Aren't your words here enough evidence? hahahahahahaha. The next time you bend over or bend someone over, you shall come out with HIV

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Humanistme: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2018
Anas09:

U want me to post pictures of you bending over for another man? Aren't your words here enough evidence? hahahahahahaha. The next time you bend over or bend someone over, you shall come out with HIV

Post pictures Christian Chief liar where is your evidence. You just say rubbish just like the liar you are.Hypocrite you are not different from the people you condemn.

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Blackfire(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anas09:

Hi
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Anas09: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
[quote author=Humanistme post=68927248]

Post pictures Christian Chief liar where is your evidence. You just say rubbish just like the liar you are.Hypocrite you are not different from the people you condem
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hakeem12:
It's funny when they refer to atheists as satanists when atheists don't even believe in Satan.
Really ?

Then go and read your Atheists Training Manuel again.
For your convenience I include the link here;
https://www.nairaland.com/4601231/atheist-finds-refuge-peace-christ#69128077

Gratitude goes to the our brilliant detective Butterflyleo.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Hakeem12(m): 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Really ?
Then go and read your Atheists Training Manuel again. For your convenience I include the link here; https://www.nairaland.com/4601231/atheist-finds-refuge-peace-christ#69128077
Gratitude goes to the our brilliant detective Butterflyleo.
ok
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Haywhaie(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I would be doing you a huge favour if I call you STUPID because that is what you clearly are now.

How can you be speaking like a m0ron and thinking like an oaf?

I gave you the name GUJARAT INDIA and specifically the festival UTTARAYAN and common sense wouldn't tell you that a simple google search would show you all you needed?

What is wrong with that thing you have clanging around between your ears? Are they marbles or actually brains?

Who changed what topic and where is the lie you this mentally challenged cretin?

Where did I show I was wrong in anything? Eye dey pain you? Your brain dey shrink?

If you have no sense to put to use kindly get off the world wide web and stop your roam of stupidity all over the place.

Do you not realise that such kite festivals are ALWAYS a family prone affair? Kids are all over the place. Kids are in full participation in ALL KITE FESTIVALS anywhere in the world.

You said Denmark was the biggest kite festival yet could not show any proof but expect me to show you mine despite my clearly giving you the name of the festival?

Srupidity is definitely a virus you are infected with.
Useless, idiotic HYPOCRITE!

This baboon will preach "respect" and "civility" only to turn around to do the opposite. Yet the bastard will have the disgusting audacity to condemn those of us who are no two-faced animals like his worthless self for insulting those we consider deserving of it. You are an incredibly mad piece of shiit and an affront to all sane and honest people. He preaches civility when convenient and breaks the rule whenever it suits him.

I pity the unfortunate retärd that will inherit your suboptimal genes.

Fücking idiot. See the number of times you insulted him for accusing you of lying AS USUAL. Let me see you jump on my post whenever I insult imbeciles like you again. See the cretin calling others names that belong only to fools like him.

The ugliest lying butterfly.

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by sonofthunder: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
top notch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by budaatum: 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
budaatum:

The great pity is that unbeknown to you, it would seem, your style of argument projects your mental state and if you could only see, you would find what you've written here applies to you.

But one need not bother about the forest in ones own eye, I suppose, when one can focus better on the twig in the eye of others.
Thank you liker for liking this and thereby reminding me of it. It rather fits and applies to some of similar nature currently on here long after the individual this response was for and who appears to have passed away. Incidentally was I thinking how such people tend to die off after they've exhibited their so called godliness on here. Tares are some amongst wheat, both growing together until the harvest when they are bound in bundles and [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+13%3A24-30&version=NKJV]burnt[/url]". Only to find that an Angel of the Lord was liking and therefore reminding me of a similar incidence from the past while I slept!

In the name of the Lord Almighty, you will not be like those who build on Nairaland without a foundation, against which the stream beat vehemently; and immediately they fall in great ruin! You will think deep and lay your foundation on the rock so when the flood arises and the stream beat vehemently against that thought, you will not shake for you are founded on the rock. A people of power is rising up here and you are one of them. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Mosques And Churches To Reopen In Lagos On August 7 & 9 Respectively / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.