Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply (41987 Views)

Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" / "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply by ayaside(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
Egein:

You wey be scholar, why u dey write like sand wey fowl scratch. Small boy.
English tire you to type??..Bruh..Comot for my post.Dem send you?Forming nonsense here...Make I small oga sir.
Re: Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply by Egein(m): 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
ayaside:

English tire you to type??..Bruh..Comot for my post.Dem send you?Forming nonsense here...Make I small oga sir.

Let's meet one-one-one. Give me a venue. You deserve some intense beating.
Re: Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply by josessybj: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
They no dey write fake for head oo?
Re: Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply by Kennydoc(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
Abatsam111:

Most Nigerian celebrities are so unprofessional when it comes to using social media. The way they clap back with vulgar and abusive language is horrifying. That's why I don't follow any of them. The follower was just making a careless joke, but look at the way the Local Champion insulted him. You rarely see their contemporaries oversee clap back with such dirty words. E.g. I follow Deontay Wilder the WBC champ, and even tag him to some irritating comments, but he will never reply you. I think they all need professional handlers.

Meanwhile, I am very broke right now and need money urgently, kindly contact me for any of these services:
* Article writing
* Blog design
* Logo design
* Fixing problems related to blogger platform
* Guest posting on blogs
* Facebook page/group management

You can call/whatsapp me via (070)64272729.

So you expect Deontay Wilder to reply a nobody like you? grin grin grin
Re: Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply by SkinnyNigga: 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
Babysho:
But it's ok to wear the fake too.

A good example of today's youth ignorance is depicted in Donald Glover's (Childish Gambino) series Atlanta. Episode 9 of Atlanta centers on a boy who got a fake Fubu shirt and got mocked for it to the point of suicide at school.

Tags and Brands. The purpose of cloth is to cover unclothedness. Don't try to show your worth by what you wear. That's a nigga mentality right there and Nigerians are the worst at carrying it on their heads. Show your worth by adding good to the world. Nobody really cares if it's fake or original. They'll not lynch you for it.

See the way that Ubi Franklin said it like it's a crime. This is what pushes boys to do pass themselves.

Change Your Mentality. Cut your cloth according to your size and stop thinking about making that bad move so as to afford that rubbish Off White rope. Lol. It's not worth it.
chairman Na when the s3 go come? I like the series eh. And that Nigerian dude.
Re: Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply by ayaside(m): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
Egein:

Let's meet one-one-one. Give me a venue. You deserve some intense beating.
Air force Base Ikeja..Enter anytime..
Re: Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply by wisdomkid: 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Why e dey pain baba? Simple question was asked. No need for insults.

Have your parents feed you today?
Re: Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply by EbukaHades10(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
wisdomkid:

Have your parents feed you today?
Wetin baba dey talk? Abeg,swerve go left joor
Re: Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
Jersey that we've been grooving since last two months here in Warri! Who has time to wait for Nigerian Jersey to be unveiled in UK. Even on Jumia it's 8k. grin grin grin
Re: Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply by Manbryto(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
They released this Jersey yesterday. I swear to almighty God 2 weeks ago I see am for one mai suya body for iyana ipaja. God bless Ndigbo. Making life easy for nigerians since 1960.

Are you serious, Abeg come onitsha you go even see second hand own sef
Re: Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply by Egein(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
ayaside:

Air force Base Ikeja..Enter anytime..

Na barrack boy sef. You still stay with your parents. Lol. I dey stay Ajah. Let's meet midpoint. Say Obalende underbride. Choose a date and time. You go chop sand!
Re: Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply by ayaside(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
Egein:

Na barrack boy sef. You still stay with your parents. Lol. I dey stay Ajah. Let's meet midpoint. Say Obalende underbride. Choose a date and time. You go chop sand!
All these Ajah dirty children barking like Aja...Come area let's educate ur civilian ass. I won't say anything about the "underbride" in your post.It's a new word I gotta learn.
Re: Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply by SexytorresE(f): 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
God knows I can never follow all those celebrities. I even follow Awoniyi Taiwo self base on my friend that he is. And Torres base on my demigod, Roma Reign, is base on my idol also. That's all. The rest I don't care. For Chelsea, it's base on my team,which I support and can die or starve for.
Re: Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply by stan4guy6(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
This one wey this guy dey ansa ubi fear don catch me as the name ubi nah criminal snake for my side .
Re: Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply by MunorAnne(f): 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
sammyomal:
But does it warrant Insult Ubi.?
some persons no get chil atall o.....
Na Lilian matter still dey pepper am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) / Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.